First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 6, 2013
How many SMELLY 'socks' do you have in Topix? Can you count that high? LOL!!!!!!
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jun 7, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
How many SMELLY 'socks' do you have in Topix? Can you count that high? LOL!!!!!!
According to the bible these words you have said to me are of the devil.
Prove to us that you are not going to hell. And prove to us those who you say are going to hell do go to hell.

Location hidden

#3 Jun 7, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the bible these words you have said to me are of the devil.
Prove to us that you are not going to hell. And prove to us those who you say are going to hell do go to hell.
You didn't answer the question. How many SMELLY 'socks' do you have in Topix? Can you count that high?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jun 7, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer the question. How many SMELLY 'socks' do you have in Topix? Can you count that high?
You didn't answer the question...

What denomination were you baptized by water in?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jun 7, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
When did that become a sin?

Location hidden

#6 Jun 7, 2013
<quoted text>
When did that become a sin?
Why so many 'socks'? You're a lying coward? LOL!
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jun 7, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so many 'socks'? You're a lying coward? LOL!
James, Chapter 3

13: Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him show out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
14: But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.
15: This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.
16: For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.
17: But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
18: And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

Your wisdom is of the devil.

SAYS RIGHT THERE IN THE BIBLE.

Location hidden

#8 Jun 7, 2013
<quoted text>
James, Chapter 3
13: Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him show out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
14: But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.
15: This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.
16: For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.
17: But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
18: And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.
Your wisdom is of the devil.
SAYS RIGHT THERE IN THE BIBLE.
Jesus said you will burn in Hell. You lose O Biblically ignorant prophet of Satan.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jun 7, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said you will burn in Hell. You lose O Biblically ignorant prophet of Satan.
Here is what Jesus said you liar.

Matthew, Chapter 6, 14: For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#10 Jun 7, 2013
I forgive you.

Location hidden

#11 Jun 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Here is what Jesus said you liar.
Matthew, Chapter 6, 14: For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
Do I need to teach you about synonyms again? Your most popular name calling "retards" is a synonym for 'fool'. You're calling Jesus a liar. He said you're going to Hell.

Matthew 5:22 (NKJV)
22 But whoever says,'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.

Location hidden

#12 Jun 9, 2013
I forgive you.
You forgive me for quoting Jesus?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#13 Jun 9, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgive me for quoting Jesus?
Matthew, Chapter 5, 022: But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Strong's Greek Lexicon

Result for "fool":
453. anoetos an-o'-ay-tos from 1 (as a negative particle) and a derivative of 3539; unintelligent; by implication, sensual:--fool(-ish), unwise.

781. asophos as'-of-os from 1 (as a negative particle) and 4680; unwise:--fool.
878. aphron af'-rone from 1 (as a negative particle) and 5424; properly, mindless, i.e. stupid,(by implication) ignorant,(specially) egotistic,(practically) rash, or (morally) unbelieving:--fool(-ish), unwise.
3471. moraino mo-rah'-ee-no from 3474; to become insipid; figuratively, to make (passively, act) as a simpleton:--become fool, make foolish, lose savour.
3474. moros mo-ros' probably from the base of 3466; dull or stupid (as if shut up), i.e. heedless,(morally) blockhead,(apparently) absurd:--fool(-ish, X -ishness).
3828. Pamphulia pam-fool-ee'-ah from a compound of 3956 and 4443; every-tribal, i.e. heterogeneous (5561 being implied); Pamphylia, a region of Asia Minor:--Pamphylia.
3912. paraphroneo par-af-ron-eh'-o from 3844 and 5426; to misthink, i.e. be insane (silly):--as a fool.
5444. phullon fool'-lon from the same as 5443; a sprout, i.e. leaf:--leaf.

YOU ARE IN DANGER OF HELL FIRE.

Location hidden

#14 Jun 10, 2013
Should we believe you or Jesus?

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#15 Jun 10, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a sad, sad little man and you have my pity.
Buzz Lightyear
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#16 Jun 10, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the one calling everyone ignorant.

Matthew, Chapter 5, 022: But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Strong's Greek Lexicon

Result for "fool":

878. aphron af'-rone from 1 (as a negative particle) and 5424; properly, mindless, i.e. stupid,(by implication) ignorant,(specially) egotistic,(practically) rash, or (morally) unbelieving:--fool(-ish), unwise.

Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#18 Jun 10, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
Here is a little education for you since you just described yourself as a fool.
your
Pronunciation:\y&#601;r, &#712;yu&#775;r, &#712;y&#559;r\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English &#275;ower; akin to Old English &#275;ow you more at you
Date: before 12th century
1 : of or relating to you or yourself or yourselves especially as possessor or possessors <your bodies>, agent or agents <your contributions>, or object or objects of an action <your discharge> 2 : of or relating to one or oneself <when you face the north, east is at your right> 3 used with little or no meaning almost as an equivalent to the definite article the <your
you're
Pronunciation:\y&#601;r, &#712;yu&#775;r, &#712;y&#559;r, &#716;y-&#601;r\
Date: circa 1590
: you are
Once again you prove YOUR ignorance and YOU'RE the definition of an idiot. I'm not going to call you a retard anymore because a retarded person has no choice. You just have a lack of education and ultimately a dumba$$.
You retard the new testament was first wrote in Greek. And translated to English. You are a idiot.

O full of all subtlety and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, do not come back here and post on this forum ever again. Because if you do something evil is going to happen to you or your children every time you post on this forum. And it will be obvious and out of the ordinary when the evil happens to you or your children, so you will know that every time that you post on this forum something evil is going to happen to you.

Thus saith the God of Abraham.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#20 Jun 10, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You should probably read that again you idiot. I didn't quote the bible moron...
Its called a dictionary
You are the moron.

lol

a dictionary

lol

lol

lol

What a idiot.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#21 Jun 10, 2013
You are so stupid you do not know that you do not know.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#22 Jun 10, 2013
And I am not going to teach you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Before The Big Bang 2 min no-one-special 3,840
Bruce Jenner, super-freak 3 min dollarsbill 14
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 4 min dollarsbill 460
Salvation, unequal opportunity 8 min Big Al 6
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 14 min dollarsbill 2,700
Christians aren't being lights of the world 1 hr Just the Truth 53
I say to Christians - just acknowledge your pas... 2 hr dkskd001 50
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 3,459
More from around the web