Can God exist?Why or why not?
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Thinking

London, UK

#245 Mar 25, 2011
Hello dumbfuck, you never said what your post "1x1032" means.

If you continue to post stuff you don't read or you can't explain yourself, don't be surprised if people call you a dumbfuck for doing so.
Jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
NO EVIDENCE:
we must remember that during the Exodus the Israelites were forced to live nomadic lives. No longer did they reside in villages with sturdy houses and artifacts that could have survived as evidence. Instead, in the wilderness environment, every item had to be used to its fullest capacity and then, if possible, recycled. Also, the portable tent encampments during those 40 years would have left few or no traces that could be found 3, 400 years later, especially in the shifting desert sands.
Interestingly, recent satellite infrared technology has revealed ancient caravan routes in the Sinai. George Stephen, a satellite-image analyst, discovered evidence in the satellite photographs of ancient tracks made by “a massive number of people” going “from the Nile Delta straight south along the east bank of the Gulf of Suez and around the tip of the Sinai Peninsula.” He also saw huge campsites along the route, one that fits the description given in the book of Exodus (Price 1997:137
Jesus is

Doncaster, Australia

#247 Mar 25, 2011
Thinking wrote:
Hello dumbfuck, you never said what your post "1x1032" means.
If you continue to post stuff you don't read or you can't explain yourself, don't be surprised if people call you a dumbfuck for doing so.
<quoted text>
DON'T CALL ME DUMBFUCK!!!!! YOU CNT!
This is not the only thread I attend and my live doesn't revolve around you!!!!!
Jesus is

Doncaster, Australia

#248 Mar 25, 2011
WHAT IS YOU WANT TO KNOW? and I'll think about answering you when I come back.
I am not going to search back and find where I mentioned "1x1032"!
Thinking

London, UK

#249 Mar 25, 2011
This is a forum. You're meant to be able to explain your posts.

You're such a dumbfuck.
Jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
DON'T CALL ME DUMBFUCK!!!!! YOU CNT!
This is not the only thread I attend and my live doesn't revolve around you!!!!!
Thinking

London, UK

#250 Mar 25, 2011
I remember the posts I make, dumbfucks do not.
Jesus is wrote:
WHAT IS YOU WANT TO KNOW? and I'll think about answering you when I come back.
I am not going to search back and find where I mentioned "1x1032"!
Jesus is

Doncaster, Australia

#251 Mar 25, 2011
Thinking wrote:
I remember the posts I make, dumbfucks do not.
<quoted text>
WELL REMEMBER WHICH OF MY POSTS IT WAS THAT BOTHERS YOU! I just did a word search of the whole Christian Forum for it and got no results.
Thinking

London, UK

#252 Mar 25, 2011
Clue: your cult and paste foolishness was about improbability

It was so laughable that I remembered it well.

So why can't you, dumbfuck? Do you even read what you cult and paste?
Jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL REMEMBER WHICH OF MY POSTS IT WAS THAT BOTHERS YOU! I just did a word search of the whole Christian Forum for it and got no results.

“Atheist and Proud !”

Since: Nov 07

Ontario,Canada

#254 Mar 25, 2011
Hello

Jesus Is

""NO EVIDENCE:""

Exactly...

""we must remember that during the Exodus the Israelites were forced to live nomadic lives. No longer did they reside in villages with sturdy houses and artifacts that could have survived as evidence. Instead, in the wilderness environment, every item had to be used to its fullest capacity and then, if possible, recycled. Also, the portable tent encampments during those 40 years would have left few or no traces that could be found 3, 400 years later, especially in the shifting desert sands.""

First of all this is such a simplistic answer it's Laughable..
Secondly,, you didn't even do the research yourself..

You merely Cult and Pasted the Entire paragrapgh from some other side that cult and pasted it...

In fact there are 57 some pages that have all Cult and Pasted it.... No wonder why you Christians all have the very same Lame Answers...

So,, how about backing up your plagiarism with some Sat images of these camps and such..

You know,, Wouldn't it just be easier to sit there and keep your mouth closed instead of being exposed as a Twit and Plagiarizer ??

It really is interesting the lengths some people will go to protect this Nonsense.

A.
Seth

San Jose, CA

#256 Mar 27, 2011
Atheist wrote:
Hello
Jesus Is
""NO EVIDENCE:""
Exactly...
""we must remember that during the Exodus the Israelites were forced to live nomadic lives. No longer did they reside in villages with sturdy houses and artifacts that could have survived as evidence. Instead, in the wilderness environment, every item had to be used to its fullest capacity and then, if possible, recycled. Also, the portable tent encampments during those 40 years would have left few or no traces that could be found 3, 400 years later, especially in the shifting desert sands.""
First of all this is such a simplistic answer it's Laughable..
Secondly,, you didn't even do the research yourself..
You merely Cult and Pasted the Entire paragrapgh from some other side that cult and pasted it...
In fact there are 57 some pages that have all Cult and Pasted it.... No wonder why you Christians all have the very same Lame Answers...
So,, how about backing up your plagiarism with some Sat images of these camps and such..
You know,, Wouldn't it just be easier to sit there and keep your mouth closed instead of being exposed as a Twit and Plagiarizer ??
It really is interesting the lengths some people will go to protect this Nonsense.
A.
You have to admit though you don't even bother to defend the nonsense you believe in. How pathetic is that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most Christians Are Going To End Up In Hell! 24 min Seentheotherside 50
News Eight schools send as many pupils to Oxbridge a... 1 hr Arrow 2
Another question for you Christians. 1 hr Arrow 17
IF YOU POST on THIS FORUM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION 3 hr The Lord Is God 16
News Jehovah's Witnesses under investigation for 'ex... 8 hr genius mind 343
The CHRISTIAN version of STAR WARS 11 hr ART of the JEDI 5
Bible Thumper Just Never Learn 17 hr HARDCOREGAL 81