Frankenstein: Arachnophobia

Frankenstein: Arachnophobia

Posted in the Christian Forum

Abishai100

Chilhowie, VA

#1 Jul 15, 2013
Mary Shelley wrote in her legendary "Frankenstein" (1818) that when human beings tamper with nature with science, they tempt fates regarding the sensitivity of Earth itself.

Indeed, such an omen bears fruit among today's geneticists studying cloning as it relates to the complex Human Genome Project (HGP).

Zoologists are evolutionary biologists who study the morphological and environmental progression of animal species traversing time and space on Earth. Many zoologists believe that the study of reptiles and insects informs understandings of the biology of the human species, since, after all, reptiles and insects move in a very precisely stealthy (and hence strategic) fashion.

If we look at the comic book toy avatars, the Insecticons (from the robotics hero universe of the "Transformers" [Hasbro]), we see popular human culture characterizations of the precisely cunning movements of insects as it relates to formulations of super-intelligence or calculation. Those afraid of spider insects are diagnosed with the condition known as Arachnophobia.

Could human beings suffering from Arachnophobia be modern-day omen carriers for those scientists studying the precisely strategic features of planned human-like Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) robot brain (and body) movements? Could those suffering from Arachnophobia believe that the Insecticon robot avatars are new age Frankenstein symbols?

These philosophical considerations reflect the new age psyche marketability of species-themed Hollywood (USA) movies such as "I, Robot" (2004).

Are they printing movie posters on hemp/recycled paper yet?

God bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 9 min RiccardoFire 2,880
jesus will never return 3 hr ROG 501
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 3 hr blacklagoon 3 610
Fairy-Tales (Trolls): Christian Censorship? 3 hr ZDF 2
Bible says Satan will be Destroyed, Not Live Fo... (Apr '10) 19 hr Jones 760
Gambler's Abyss: Deuteronomy 20 hr AlertChristians 3
Why has God stop communicating with man? Mon horror girl 219
More from around the web