Christmas is evil
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#102 Dec 29, 2012
LISTEN YOU WINGING SCHITT:
You can't steal what doesn't belong to another person in the first place!!!!!!!!!

You are acting this way just to start an argument with Christians.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#103 Dec 29, 2012
jesus is wrote:
You can't steal what doesn't belong to another person in the first place!!!!!!!!!
Tsk, tsk, now the demon in you is finally revealed.

Since: Aug 07

Akron, OH

#104 Dec 29, 2012
BlackGods wrote:
Just to let you know, christmans is an evil, pagan "holiday" created by pagan whites in their efforts to pervert the True Religion of G-d. Don't fall for it Black people!
The bible clearly mentions this as a pagan practice!
The devils deceive us in so many ways, this is just one of them.
Shalom
LOL!,,surrrre
Xiao Jia

Las Vegas, NV

#105 Dec 29, 2012
I'm Chinese, and my family celebrate Christmas. Lots of people in China do it as well. What's wrong with it?

Most blacks don't even celebrate Kwaanza anymore...
Xiao Jia

Las Vegas, NV

#106 Dec 29, 2012
I mean, my family is actually pretty Communist, but for us, it was always a social-cultural thing, something our neighbors did. It's fascinating how it's become such a part of American festivities.

If you don't want to celebrate it, do not, but you should not try to force opinions on others.
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#107 Dec 30, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Tsk, tsk, now the demon in you is finally revealed.
Why do you say that? Because I said 'SCHITT' or because I got angry?

Since: Dec 12

Charlotte, NC

#108 Dec 30, 2012
Xiao Jia wrote:
I mean, my family is actually pretty Communist, but for us, it was always a social-cultural thing, something our neighbors did. It's fascinating how it's become such a part of American festivities.
If you don't want to celebrate it, do not, but you should not try to force opinions on others.
It's not about forcing opinions on others. As for yourself, as a Godless communist, it's okay. However, for others, we were just letting it be known that christmas was created to substitute a pagan holiday when Rome made christianity the state religion--and it's fully of pagan practices.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#109 Dec 30, 2012
BlackGods wrote:
<quoted text>
Non-hatred of devils is born of ignorance--you are a universally despised people, all of the earth hates you. But don't get the wrong idea, we don't neccessarily spend all of our time consumed in anger over you, no, we're simply biding our time until ultimate victory is ours, that's all. I can discuss my hatred for you without feeling the least bit of anger or stress...it feels good actually.And it's perfectly acceptable in the eyes of the Creator. We were cast out into the world due to our dis-obediance to G-d, we've paid our dues--and now the G-d, true to His promises, is restoring power to us.
All things work for the greater good, our enslavement and the injustices committed against us worked for a higher-purpose. Had we not been enslaved and taken to the USA, we wouldn't be here taking it over now would we? And once we're in control of this country and the strongest military on earth, true justice will reign..we are the true Israel and shall see to it that Palestine is liberated fromt he impostors, this is all by G-d's Will.
I enjoy watching the news and hearing about the victimization of you, I like passing by a car wreck and learning it was one of yours, I like it when your houses burn down. It
interesting, you spout hate in the name of GOD
and yet, when JESUS was nailed to the cross, GOD didn't strike in revenge
instead of showing the best of your culture, you show the WORST OF YOUR CULTURE
i will be convinced that the other 99% of your culture believes as you do
interesting enough, you speak of enslavement
does that mean, you are or were a slave, now
you use that as an excuse, to blame others for the evil you have done in your life
trying to make people feel GUILTY for things they never were part of that
admit it you don't like to be responsible for the wrongs you've done, easier to blame others
for guilt and sympathy, sorry it's not WORKING
you see, it makes you out to be a COWARD
i personally feel, that if you had the opportunity, YOU would BETRAY THIS NATION
have you gotten together with your ARAB terrorists, you know the ones who had enslaved your culture for several centuries, before the rest of the world
you know the ARABS that have committed far more atrocities then any other nations
are you looking forward to enslavement, if your ARAB masters try to conquer the U.S.
you are the worst REPRESENTATION OF YOUR CULTURE, an embarrassment to your ancestors, and an abomination to GOD
you are as evil, as evil can get
hate always loses, and you are a loser
frank

Four Oaks, NC

#110 Dec 30, 2012
mztza wrote:
<quoted text>
interesting, you spout hate in the name of GOD
and yet, when JESUS was nailed to the cross, GOD didn't strike in revenge
instead of showing the best of your culture, you show the WORST OF YOUR CULTURE
i will be convinced that the other 99% of your culture believes as you do
interesting enough, you speak of enslavement
does that mean, you are or were a slave, now
you use that as an excuse, to blame others for the evil you have done in your life
trying to make people feel GUILTY for things they never were part of that
admit it you don't like to be responsible for the wrongs you've done, easier to blame others
for guilt and sympathy, sorry it's not WORKING
you see, it makes you out to be a COWARD
i personally feel, that if you had the opportunity, YOU would BETRAY THIS NATION
have you gotten together with your ARAB terrorists, you know the ones who had enslaved your culture for several centuries, before the rest of the world
you know the ARABS that have committed far more atrocities then any other nations
are you looking forward to enslavement, if your ARAB masters try to conquer the U.S.
you are the worst REPRESENTATION OF YOUR CULTURE, an embarrassment to your ancestors, and an abomination to GOD
you are as evil, as evil can get
hate always loses, and you are a loser
Nahhh, not blaming anyone else for my "wrongs", no I wouldn't betray the country--no need to as we're gonna own this thing one day, yes I'm aware of what the arabs did and we're gonna get them too, and no I'm not a loser--rigteous hatred is justified, everyone hates something.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#111 Dec 30, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>So much for "Thou shalt not steal".
Excellent point!

Given their entire religion is a hodge-podge of stolen pagan beliefs/myths, it only shows they were hypocrites from day one.

Location hidden

#112 Dec 30, 2012
jesus is wrote:
So are you saying that someone could steal your book of lies and change it to start a new religion, you would be ok with that?

Location hidden

#113 Dec 30, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Tsk, tsk, now the demon in you is finally revealed.
Careful there, "jesus is" has a tooth fairy fluttering around her bedroom to protect her you know! So better back off, or you'll wake up toothless some morning.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#114 Dec 31, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Nahhh, not blaming anyone else for my "wrongs", no I wouldn't betray the country--no need to as we're gonna own this thing one day, yes I'm aware of what the arabs did and we're gonna get them too, and no I'm not a loser--rigteous hatred is justified, everyone hates something.
some how, i truly don't believe you
righteous hatred, stop posturing yourself
not even GOD or even JESUS did such things
and your right, about hatred, that is something personal to YOU
anger about injustice, anger when someone uses the gospels for hatred sake, anger for those who misrepresents GOD
anger to those use GOD, for evil purposes, like YOU
i would never hate you, anger yes
not even in the temple, when JESUS threw the people exchanging money in temple, JESUS got angry, not hate
a hate monger, you are,
how dare you use GOD, to justify your own personal feelings
no wonder, others critic christians as hypocrites
because of you, but thats alright, because everyone knows, how you use GOD for evil
quoting the gospels for evil purposes
how you spout nothing but evil
a question, are you satan incarnate?
we all know you are not a follower of our LORD
like i told you and in your other name, you've had your 15 min. of fame
your credibility has been voided
aloha
Ant

Alpharetta, GA

#115 Dec 31, 2012
The Hebrew wrote:
Actually, christmas is a mixture of pagan pracitices and beliefs thrown together to celebrate the birth of jesus---even though jesus wasn't born on the 25th.
When Christianity became state religion in Rome, they substituted one of their pagan celebrations--which was celebrated around Dec. 25th--with Christmas.
Wreaths, mistle toe, christmas trees, etc., all belong to ancient pagan practices and superstition.
As for the christmas tree, here's a reference to it's pagan origins in the bible:
Jeremiah 10:2-5
King James Version (KJV)
2 "Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.
5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good."
Everything about Chritmas is pagan, there's a wealth of information on the internet which explains it if you'd like to know more.
Jer 10 is about Idol worship, not a Christmas tree. it can be talking about a holiday that didnt even exist yet. Unless one is physical praying to and worshiping the tree, a xmas tree is not idol worship that Jer 10 is referring to.
Derp

Greenvale, Australia

#116 Dec 31, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Frank. Who are you gonna be today, The Hebrew, BlackGods, Black Hebrew or now I see a new one King Jesus III?

Is New Year a Pagan celebration as well?

Have a nice day.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#117 Dec 31, 2012
Derp wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Frank. Who are you gonna be today, The Hebrew, BlackGods, Black Hebrew or now I see a new one King Jesus III?
Have a nice day.
good call !!!!! LOL
frank

Spring Lake, NC

#118 Dec 31, 2012
Derp wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a nice day.
I'm frank, truehebrew, black god, and black hebrew

I'm not the other ones, but I understand that lying is in your nature, so it's okay.
Derp

Greenvale, Australia

#119 Dec 31, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm frank, truehebrew, black god, and black hebrew
I'm not the other ones, but I understand that lying is in your nature, so it's okay.
No, you're lying. Either that or you have a split personality and don't realize it which could explain a lot.
frank

Spring Lake, NC

#120 Dec 31, 2012
Derp wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're lying. Either that or you have a split personality and don't realize it which could explain a lot.
No no no, devil, I havn't hid who I am--I'm true hebrew, black gods, black hebrew, and frank. I have my own reasons for switching around
Derp

Greenvale, Australia

#121 Dec 31, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
No no no, devil, I havn't hid who I am--I'm true hebrew, black gods, black hebrew, and frank. I have my own reasons for switching around
Not buying it. Good day sir.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 4 hr Natalie 1,403
There is a National Rejection of God in America!! 7 hr Taranis 79
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 7 hr RiccardoFire 2,702
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 9 hr Natalie 401
jesus will never return 14 hr Natalie 160
"The love of many shall wax cold." It's REAL m... Thu Seentheotherside 9
breath of god, and how we come to light. Thu Seentheotherside 241
More from around the web