The child is whatever her father is.
BlackGods

Smithfield, NC

#83 Dec 23, 2012
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong on both accounts
Well,actually, no I'm not.

You've become a weak people whom lack the desire to continue. You no longer produce children at a rate high enough to sustain yourselves, you've thrown your borders wide open to people whom dislike you and have no respect for your culture, you oppose the strong amongst yourselves and have embraced policies and promote/embrace social trends that are suicidal. And your women are producing black and latino children like never before.Our elders have interpreted this as a miracle of G-d, because your the first people in history to knowingly destroy yourselves in this fashion, and we believe that it serves as evidence for our beliefs.

Changing demographics indicate that your going to be a minority in America sometime within this century...and the exact same thing is happening in every country that participated in the slave trade and/or colonization of Africa.

I'm not making this up, lol, you can read all about it in the mainstream media and check the stats for yourself. Your time is up and this is G-d's judgement on you.It's not my doing, it's G-d's.

So how am I wrong?

“Atheism is the right choice”

Since: Jun 12

Ringwood, Australia

#84 Dec 23, 2012
BlackGods wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,actually, no I'm not.
You've become a weak people whom lack the desire to continue. You no longer produce children at a rate high enough to sustain yourselves, you've thrown your borders wide open to people whom dislike you and have no respect for your culture, you oppose the strong amongst yourselves and have embraced policies and promote/embrace social trends that are suicidal. And your women are producing black and latino children like never before.Our elders have interpreted this as a miracle of G-d, because your the first people in history to knowingly destroy yourselves in this fashion, and we believe that it serves as evidence for our beliefs.
Changing demographics indicate that your going to be a minority in America sometime within this century...and the exact same thing is happening in every country that participated in the slave trade and/or colonization of Africa.
I'm not making this up, lol, you can read all about it in the mainstream media and check the stats for yourself. Your time is up and this is G-d's judgement on you.It's not my doing, it's G-d's.
So how am I wrong?
Well here is what you posted:

Sceptical_Mal wrote:
The is a huge difference between being proud of your race or lineage and racism.

You replied:
Not according to what is taught in the west. But that's okay too as this is but another miracle of G-d, further proof that it is G-d's will that you be erased from earth.

Once again there is a huge difference in being proud of who you are and racism.
God does not exist therefore you are wrong when you say my time is up.
Frank

Smithfield, NC

#85 Dec 24, 2012
Well, it's almost that time!

Time to celebrate your Pagan Holiday!

Doe's everyone have their pagan symbols out for show?(Decorated trees, Mistle toe, etc?)

Ringwood, Australia

#86 Dec 24, 2012
Frank wrote:
Doe's everyone have their pagan symbols out for show?(Decorated trees, Mistle toe, etc?)
Why alias?

Have a great Christmas

“Naturalism - Nature is Enough”

Since: Nov 07

Made in Yorkshire

#87 Dec 24, 2012
Frank wrote:
Absolutely. In fact I'm just preparing for dancing naked in the garden at midnight. Making sure one is totally covered in woad is not easy.
Hebrew

Smithfield, NC

#88 Dec 24, 2012
We don't celebrate pagan holidays.

Ringwood, Australia

#89 Dec 24, 2012
Hebrew wrote:
We don't celebrate pagan holidays.
Well have a good day regardless.

Location hidden

#90 Dec 24, 2012
BlackGods wrote:
<quoted text>
That's okay, racism is part of the natural order. It is only in America and Europe that eliminating racism has become an obcession . Everywhere else--like in the Middle East, China,etc--being proud of your people and heritage is normal.
No, racism is taught by racists like you who always try blaming others for your failures.
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#91 Dec 28, 2012
BlackGods wrote:
Just to let you know, christmans is an evil, pagan "holiday" created by pagan whites in their efforts to pervert the True Religion of G-d. Don't fall for it Black people!
The bible clearly mentions this as a pagan practice!
The devils deceive us in so many ways, this is just one of them.
Shalom
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW CHRISTMAS IS NOT PAGAN!!!!!!
Pagans don't own anything and you are honoring pagans by trying to give that back that which was never theirs.

SHOW ME WHERE THE BIBLE SAYS CHRISMAS IS PAGAN!

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#92 Dec 28, 2012
jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
Pagans don't own anything and you are honoring pagans by trying to give that back that which was never theirs.
Go back to school and read your history books.

Since: Dec 12

Charlotte, NC

#93 Dec 29, 2012
Actually, christmas is a mixture of pagan pracitices and beliefs thrown together to celebrate the birth of jesus---even though jesus wasn't born on the 25th.

When Christianity became state religion in Rome, they substituted one of their pagan celebrations--which was celebrated around Dec. 25th--with Christmas.

Wreaths, mistle toe, christmas trees, etc., all belong to ancient pagan practices and superstition.
As for the christmas tree, here's a reference to it's pagan origins in the bible:

Jeremiah 10:2-5

King James Version (KJV)

2 "Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good."

Everything about Chritmas is pagan, there's a wealth of information on the internet which explains it if you'd like to know more.

Location hidden

#94 Dec 29, 2012
jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
First show me where the book of lies even MENTIONS "Christmas".
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#95 Dec 29, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Go back to school and read your history books.
I KNOW THE DATE WAS USED BY PAGANS, but they don't own the day and people like you are trying to give it back to them!
WAKE UP!

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#96 Dec 29, 2012
jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNOW THE DATE WAS USED BY PAGANS, but they don't own the day and people like you are trying to give it back to them!
WAKE UP!
Oh, so you're admitting you stole it. Good start!

Location hidden

#97 Dec 29, 2012
jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
WAKE UP!
That's right, you tell her!

You Christians stole it and you ain't giving it back!
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#98 Dec 29, 2012
a
WHO OWNED THE DAY AND CUSTOMS ETC BEFORE THE PAGANS GOT STOLE THEM?????

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#99 Dec 29, 2012
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, you tell her!
You Christians stole it and you ain't giving it back!
So much for "Thou shalt not steal".

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#100 Dec 29, 2012
jesus is wrote:
a
WHO OWNED THE DAY AND CUSTOMS ETC BEFORE THE PAGANS GOT STOLE THEM?????
When the Pagans practiced their celebrations that day and week for thousands of years before Jesus was born. It's obvious early Christians stole it because they don't know how to party.

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#101 Dec 29, 2012
Delete: When the

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Brown was a Christian??? 5 min Flygerian 248
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 19 min Barnsweb 2,054
Dollarsbill Is Still Quick To Condemn 24 min White Paladin 1,155
To Tell The Turth! 55 min Armed Dangerous 103
May Solomons knowledge be bequethed on all Beli... 1 hr hilariosity 4
Take America Back 1 hr NorCal Native 993
Are World Events Pointing to End Times 1 hr David_3 433
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 4 hr Nc resident 13,668
Scripture cancels Rapture lottery 6 hr dollarsbill expos... 97
•••