Christmas is evil

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#61 Dec 22, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I could care less.
Nobody seems to care less if you could care less.
Sola Scriptura

United States

#62 Dec 22, 2012
BlackGods wrote:
<quoted text>
Those impostors whom currently occupy part of Palestine are a mixture of European-Arab-Khazari with a few Ethiopian Jews here and there. Lol, there certainly NOT Hebrews.
Mostly Khazar--their kingdom converted to judaism centuries ago.
You really are a racist.
Sola Scriptura

United States

#63 Dec 22, 2012
BlackGods wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you need to stop swallowing the white-mans translations and interpretations of the bible if you want to learn the truth.
That is so plain a child could understand it. Racists like you are lost on it however.
BlackGods

Clinton, NC

#64 Dec 22, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so plain a child could understand it. Racists like you are lost on it however.
Moses was black, the lady he married was also black but of another tribe with a different culture..the misunderstanding arose due to the idea that the Hebrews shouldn't intermingle with the others (keep in mind that not all blacks are Hebrews)

This verse sheds some light on the view of intermingling outside the tribes

Acts 10:28

28 He said to them:“You are well aware that it is against our law for a Jew to associate with or visit a Gentile. But God has shown me that I should not call anyone impure or unclean.
BlackGods

Clinton, NC

#65 Dec 22, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a racist.
Yes, like most people outside all across the world (Most Arabs, Africans, Chinese,modern day "Israelis", etc), I'm a racist and have no problem with it. Only white Europeans and Americans hate racism, lol, which is a blessing from G-d because it's made it easier for us to make our journey to the top.
Sola Scriptura

United States

#66 Dec 22, 2012
BlackGods wrote:
<quoted text>
Moses was black, the lady he married was also black but of another tribe with a different culture..the misunderstanding arose due to the idea that the Hebrews shouldn't intermingle with the others (keep in mind that not all blacks are Hebrews)
This verse sheds some light on the view of intermingling outside the tribes
Acts 10:28
28 He said to them:“You are well aware that it is against our law for a Jew to associate with or visit a Gentile. But God has shown me that I should not call anyone impure or unclean.
Moses was Hebrew, NOT black. He wasn't an Ethiopian or Cushite. Hebrews are NOT black.

As I have said, God created the black race and called it good, just like all the other races.
BlackGods

Clinton, NC

#67 Dec 23, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Moses was Hebrew, NOT black. He wasn't an Ethiopian or Cushite. Hebrews are NOT black.
As I have said, God created the black race and called it good, just like all the other races.
All evidence points otherwise. Believe what you will devil, I know what I know.

At the end of the day, the fact remains: Your descendants will be an oppressed minority in every single country that they founded...and they will serve us when we take our rightful place.

and before I go to bed, I'm going to pray as hard as I can for the Almighty to curse you and your family, that death and destruction befalls you during this fake holiday season created by you devils.

“Only Biblical methods will ”

Since: Apr 10

help bring others to Christ

#68 Dec 23, 2012
BlackGods wrote:
<quoted text>
All evidence points otherwise. Believe what you will devil, I know what I know.
At the end of the day, the fact remains: Your descendants will be an oppressed minority in every single country that they founded...and they will serve us when we take our rightful place.
and before I go to bed, I'm going to pray as hard as I can for the Almighty to curse you and your family, that death and destruction befalls you during this fake holiday season created by you devils.
May you have peace and permanent respite from the pain you are feeling. God bless you and yours,
BlackGods

Clinton, NC

#69 Dec 23, 2012
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
May you have peace and permanent respite from the pain you are feeling. God bless you and yours,
That's right devil, grovel at the feet of your Master! G-d did bless me when he made me a black Hebrew. Your a universally despised people and I pray for every curse to befall you!

I'd spit on you if you were here! That's what I thinl about you!

And by the way--no pain here, I'll sleep good tonight, lol.

Shalom to any brothers that might come through here!
Derp

Greenvale, Australia

#71 Dec 23, 2012
BlackGods wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right devil, grovel at the feet of your Master! G-d did bless me when he made me a black Hebrew. Your a universally despised people and I pray for every curse to befall you!
Why are you so resentful of good people here on these forums? What has anyone here ever done to you?
Christmas time is one time of year where everyone should just try and get along and enjoy themselves.

“Only Biblical methods will ”

Since: Apr 10

help bring others to Christ

#72 Dec 23, 2012
BlackGods wrote:
<quoted text>
Where there is hatred, there is pain. Hatred is born of ignorance and/or pain. Without one of those two ingredients, hatred cannot exist.

May you receive God's perfect blessing and will in your life. God bless you and yours.
BlackGods

Four Oaks, NC

#73 Dec 23, 2012
Derp wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so resentful of good people here on these forums? What has anyone here ever done to you?
Christmas time is one time of year where everyone should just try and get along and enjoy themselves.
There's no such thing as a "good" devil, those whom are seemingly nice to us are because G-d has put it in their hearts as it makes it easier for us to overcome them.
BlackGods

Four Oaks, NC

#74 Dec 23, 2012
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Where there is hatred, there is pain. Hatred is born of ignorance and/or pain. Without one of those two ingredients, hatred cannot exist.
May you receive God's perfect blessing and will in your life. God bless you and yours.
Non-hatred of devils is born of ignorance--you are a universally despised people, all of the earth hates you. But don't get the wrong idea, we don't neccessarily spend all of our time consumed in anger over you, no, we're simply biding our time until ultimate victory is ours, that's all. I can discuss my hatred for you without feeling the least bit of anger or stress...it feels good actually.And it's perfectly acceptable in the eyes of the Creator. We were cast out into the world due to our dis-obediance to G-d, we've paid our dues--and now the G-d, true to His promises, is restoring power to us.

All things work for the greater good, our enslavement and the injustices committed against us worked for a higher-purpose. Had we not been enslaved and taken to the USA, we wouldn't be here taking it over now would we? And once we're in control of this country and the strongest military on earth, true justice will reign..we are the true Israel and shall see to it that Palestine is liberated fromt he impostors, this is all by G-d's Will.

I enjoy watching the news and hearing about the victimization of you, I like passing by a car wreck and learning it was one of yours, I like it when your houses burn down. It
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#75 Dec 23, 2012

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#76 Dec 23, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a racist.
What the hell are you complaining about, when you're just as discriminating if not more? Oh, that's right, your idiotic redneck self can discriminate, but others can't. Well, now you met your match with Blackgod..........LOL.

Location hidden

#77 Dec 23, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a racist.
A racist calling someone else a racist. Topix has such good comedy!
BlackGods

Four Oaks, NC

#78 Dec 23, 2012
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
A racist calling someone else a racist. Topix has such good comedy!
That's okay, racism is part of the natural order. It is only in America and Europe that eliminating racism has become an obcession . Everywhere else--like in the Middle East, China,etc--being proud of your people and heritage is normal.

“Born again atheist”

Melbourne

#79 Dec 23, 2012
BlackGods wrote:
<quoted text>
That's okay, racism is part of the natural order. It is only in America and Europe that eliminating racism has become an obcession . Everywhere else--like in the Middle East, China,etc--being proud of your people and heritage is normal.
The is a huge difference between being proud of your race or lineage and racism.
BlackGods

Four Oaks, NC

#80 Dec 23, 2012
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
The is a huge difference between being proud of your race or lineage and racism.
Not according to what is taught in the west. But that's okay too as this is but another miracle of G-d, further proof that it is G-d's will that you be erased from earth.

shalom

“Born again atheist”

Melbourne

#81 Dec 23, 2012
BlackGods wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to what is taught in the west. But that's okay too as this is but another miracle of G-d, further proof that it is G-d's will that you be erased from earth.
shalom
You are wrong on both accounts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 7 min janeebee 300
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 1 hr janeebee 2,371
A God Who Disagrees With The Data 1 hr I love Jesus 444
Why the Earth Was Created in Six Days 2 hr I love Jesus 40
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 2 hr 15th Dalai Lama 9,505
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 3 hr KAB 5,932
review 3 hr Aaron 1
More from around the web