Christians, please explain this to me...

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#3069 Apr 13, 2014
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe 'life' begins at conception... "black and white"
You put it like this..."life"...what is life to you?

Anderson, IN

#3070 Apr 13, 2014
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't dodge anything, toots...
The latter half wasn't addressed to me.
Your ignorance is annoying...
I made a mistake. You're generally the one avoiding questions and always have been the one ignoring questions.

Anderson, IN

#3071 Apr 13, 2014
SeenDemons wrote:
<quoted text>Keep posting dude, lol ....you just exude intolerance and bigotry.
So you have no solutions to the two party system...how Limbaugh of you.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#3072 Apr 13, 2014
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>Just Googled Amy K...a potential Prez candidate? Hmm...
Whats the opinion out there re; Al Franken...?
OMG...we're doomed, but everyone will feel better about it...

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#3073 Apr 13, 2014
Al? Not too much about him...fairly uncontroversial...flies below radar mostly...unlike the Bachman brigade...

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#3074 Apr 13, 2014
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know you do, but that is not what I asked. I asked for your opinion of a woman who had been raped or who was a victim of incest, who chose to have an abortion!
Albeit the circumstances would suck, I wouldn't judge that. Who's to say that one of those people wouldn't find a cure for cancer or be the Prime Minister of England...

In reality, only 1% of abortions are due to the person citing rape or incest and 95 percent of those who mentioned rape or incest named other reasons as well for deciding to abort.

http://www.numberofabortions.com/

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/10/13/us/rape-and...
Huh

Sussex, WI

#3075 Apr 14, 2014
10uhsee wrote:
<quoted text>
No no no.
This is not a black and white subject.
I asked you a simple question. Not some photos of late term abortions. Something that I don't agree with either.
At what point do cells become a baby?
Look at the pics. It's rather obvious.
Huh

Sussex, WI

#3076 Apr 14, 2014
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>Why cant you answer the 10's Q? When is it a conscious entity? At what point is "Life" present?
And by Life I mean what is generally referred to, by Xtians, as having the all important soul?
The 'soul' is present at life's conception. This way, when a baby is murdered via abortion or naturally miscarries, the child is reunited in Heaven with GOD and family.

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#3077 Apr 14, 2014
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Albeit the circumstances would suck, I wouldn't judge that. Who's to say that one of those people wouldn't find a cure for cancer or be the Prime Minister of England...
In reality, only 1% of abortions are due to the person citing rape or incest and 95 percent of those who mentioned rape or incest named other reasons as well for deciding to abort.
I don't see what someone finding a cure for cancer or becoming Prime Minister of England, has got to do with abortion. You have already stated that your attitude to abortion is black and white. I just wondered if you had the same black and white attitude to women, who because of a traumatic experience, opt for an abortion. You say you wouldn't judge, but you already have by saying abortion is wrong, and these women are doing something you consider to be wrong. What would you say to a woman who was told that because of complications in her pregnancy that there was a high risk she could die unless she aborted. If it was your wife, would you expect her to take that risk?

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#3078 Apr 14, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'soul' is present at life's conception. This way, when a baby is murdered via abortion or naturally miscarries, the child is reunited in Heaven with GOD and family.
Chapter and verse, por favor.

Anderson, IN

#3079 Apr 14, 2014
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
So, I still don't hear an opinion from you. Are you saying You are the best person to decide when a woman needs an abortion and when she does not? All decisions in others' lives come through you?

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#3080 Apr 14, 2014
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see what someone finding a cure for cancer or becoming Prime Minister of England, has got to do with abortion. You have already stated that your attitude to abortion is black and white. I just wondered if you had the same black and white attitude to women, who because of a traumatic experience, opt for an abortion. You say you wouldn't judge, but you already have by saying abortion is wrong, and these women are doing something you consider to be wrong. What would you say to a woman who was told that because of complications in her pregnancy that there was a high risk she could die unless she aborted. If it was your wife, would you expect her to take that risk?
I am stating that people are so quick to pull the trigger. I personally know some that 'still' regret it 35+ years later. IMO, what if one would have the cure for cancer or the next PM or someone great a game changer in life as we know it...I am just sayin'...

That would be between her and the Dr.... now for the wife, if she got pregnant after I been shooting blanks for 25 yrs...she'd have some splainin' to do...

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#3081 Apr 14, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
So, I still don't hear an opinion from you. Are you saying You are the best person to decide when a woman needs an abortion and when she does not? All decisions in others' lives come through you?
This post deserves NO answer.

“Yes we can. Change is good.”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3082 Apr 14, 2014
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>And you keep taking my bait! You don't think by now I know how to push your buttons? Lol! What a d-nozzle! I cast-out the wiggler, and you bite!
I give you back what you spew to everyone else. But hey, I'm the atheist, the immoral, evil sin-laden apostate, who has no moral compass...while You, you're the all good all the time, never wavering, always righteous American Xtian!
LOL!
Push my buttons? Seriously, your cr@p is so pathetic it is laughable. But do keep lying about the spewing and better than nonsense. When you don't have anything to back up your position you resort to insults, character assassination and downright lies. Do you work for the liberal media?

Location hidden

#3083 Apr 14, 2014
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>Also funny that you wont answer the simplest of Q's.
What alternative voting system, etc, would you advise I/others engage in?
You must have one, right?
No funny would be you completely ignored my statement to quit supporting either party. For those that need the obvious stated, that is vote for the best candidate including third parties. Okay your turn, spin another lie.

Location hidden

#3084 Apr 14, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Born again evangelical tea bagging republican libertarians....duh....
Repetitive liberal agenda of smearing anyone who dares to disagree with you. Oh so tolerant.

Location hidden

#3085 Apr 14, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have no solutions to the two party system...how Limbaugh of you.
I don't watch any of the main stream media. But I can tell by your posting you tore the knob of your set at MSNBC.

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#3086 Apr 14, 2014
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
I am stating that people are so quick to pull the trigger. I personally know some that 'still' regret it 35+ years later. IMO, what if one would have the cure for cancer or the next PM or someone great a game changer in life as we know it...I am just sayin'...
That would be between her and the Dr.... now for the wife, if she got pregnant after I been shooting blanks for 25 yrs...she'd have some splainin' to do...
I obviously misunderstood you. You were referring to the aborted child who could have possibly achieved great things, not the mother who aborted the child. My bad. I don't like abortion when it is used for purely selfish reasons, such as, oh it wasn't a convenient time,(ever heard of contraception?) or even worse, we discovered the child would not have been the sex we wanted. I don't think it is black and white though. I don't think anyone can be critical of a woman who has an abortion for the reasons I stated in an earlier post, but at the end of the day it will always be the woman's decision to have an abortion for whatever the reason, no matter what I or anyone else thinks.
Angel9999

Kingston, TN

#3087 Apr 15, 2014
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Campbell: "Of course none of us have ever seen the first Christian who ever did
more than talk the talk.....not a one has ever walked the walk."
That can certainly seem to be true, but it isn't.
Christians who ONLY "talk the talk" are glariningly obvious in their contradiction to the Teachings of Christ.
They're LOUD, unloving, overbearing, uncivil, in-your-face, condemnatory, and grotesquely offensive.
Christians who "walk the walk" are just the opposite. They're Christians-in-PRACTICE.
Couldn't that perhaps explain why they've escaped your notice?
The most obvious and outspoken Christian I've ever known who was in a position of authority was George W. Bush. He and his administration told a thousand lies to gain support in the invasion of Iraq.....a country 10,000 miles away which had done us no harm and did not have the capability to do us any harm. He said god told him to do it.

4500 dead young Americans, 150,000 dead Iraqis, a million seriously wounded, 2 million who fled their homes to Syria and Jordan leaving all their possessions behind, later..........No Weapons Of Mass Destruction Were Ever Found!!. What a Doofus! All the bible spewing Doofuses are no different!!
Huh

Sussex, WI

#3088 Apr 15, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Chapter and verse, por favor.
Read "Heaven is for real". It gives a lot of insight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
An Observation 3 min The Truth Works 2
jesus help me moses help me god help me please 22 min Dan 4
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 23 min KAB 4,063
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security 1 hr rog 3,136
A look at your future in our Godless legal system 1 hr Tricky little mon... 98
WHICH of the 3 ACCOUNTS IS CORRECT????? 1 hr KAB 219
graven images 1 hr real truth 1
Evidence Against God 2 hr FSM1 742
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking 3 hr little lamb 5,782
More from around the web