Christians, please explain this to me...
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#3053 Apr 13, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit the dodge....what's your answer to this question from Punisher?
<quoted text>
Or hasn't your preacher man schooled you on that yet? Not come up in Limbaugh's brainwashing the racist sessions?
Sorry, but its SeenDemonsandDouches I was asking that Q.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#3054 Apr 13, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit the dodge....what's your answer to this question from Punisher?
<quoted text>
Or hasn't your preacher man schooled you on that yet? Not come up in Limbaugh's brainwashing the racist sessions?
I didn't dodge anything, toots...

The latter half wasn't addressed to me.

Your ignorance is annoying...

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#3055 Apr 13, 2014
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
If such an emotive subject as abortion is "black and white" to you, then you shouldn't have any difficulty replying to the question I asked you!
I believe 'life' begins at conception... "black and white"
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#3056 Apr 13, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
What is amazing is that they wish liberals NOT to vote, as the devil, according to their false prophets, is the "liberal", whom as we all know, they cast into the Democratic party.
They would like everyone to believe the democrats are just like the republicans when the history of the two parties since Reagan and the Born Agains invaded the nation proves them wrong every time.
The GOP (over the last several decades) has spent a lot of political capital and a whole lot of money on what amounts to campaigns of vilification. They seek to vilify by using all sorts of labels, and insults and veiled curses, "The Opposition". Which is anyone or group that voices the slightest objection to any of their POV's and/or non-plans of Action.

No matter that, say under Obama for example, many of the ideas the Dems have presented have very often been taken out of the GOP playbook of past years. Doesn't matter, the ideas are now tainted by the Liberal-gay-loving-living-in-s in-all-unemployed-hippy-facist s and therefore must be opposed.

That is pretty much ALL the GOP and now their Teabagging brethren have been doing for the last several decades...that and eviscerating workers and now voters rights. They claim to want to give to us - freedom - but in reality they try to do more taking of our freedoms then actual giving. Its truly why they have aligned so well with the Xtian Religious Right, as they dont want anyone to have freedom to choose anything for themselves.(Except maybe what movie theater to go to watch the always running Passion of Christ, and several other Bible based movies.)

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#3057 Apr 13, 2014
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>Taxes (especially school taxes) water quality and usage, use of public lands and possible plans for use of some private lands, crime, Govt over-reach, and lack of oversight for same, cronyism, infrastructure...etc, etc...
You know the meat and potatoes of local politics...
Once in awhile I write a Senator and a House Rep about more national issues. Like repealing the Pat Act, the NSA's overreach, Voters rights and the GOP's plan to curb them, the wasteful time spent on public displays of Faith and such pandering, the debacle of the USPS and its failings...but not often...usually after they send more junk mail about how great a job they do, that I/others are stuck paying for...so I might point out where they fall short of doing a "Great" job...but not often...
Thanks for your candid response...all good causes

Some just feel the need for patting themselves on the back as no one outside the 'club'...

Here we have a rep Klobuchar we've dubbed as "Fluff Amy" as she never does anything 'controversial'... all 'feelgood' stuff figuring she's looking for a second term to guarantee the bennies...
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#3058 Apr 13, 2014
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>Taxes (especially school taxes) water quality and usage, use of public lands and possible plans for use of some private lands, crime, Govt over-reach, and lack of oversight for same, cronyism, infrastructure...etc, etc...
You know the meat and potatoes of local politics...
Once in awhile I write a Senator and a House Rep about more national issues. Like repealing the Pat Act, the NSA's overreach, Voters rights and the GOP's plan to curb them, the wasteful time spent on public displays of Faith and such pandering, the debacle of the USPS and its failings...but not often...usually after they send more junk mail about how great a job they do, that I/others are stuck paying for...so I might point out where they fall short of doing a "Great" job...but not often...
Oh, that I'm part of a Vets group seeking more mental health care for not only the soldiers themselves, but their family members as well. The hidden costs of war to everyone in this nation is truly about the Families and the people they lose, either in death, or in the way their war experiences change them upon coming home...soldiers families are suffering greatly, and they get little to no help.
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#3059 Apr 13, 2014
Oh, all that and I'm part of a...

“Yes we can. Change is good.”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3060 Apr 13, 2014
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh, a few sentences and you get all bumfuzzled. Sorry, I keep forgetting how reading challenged some of you Fundys are...
Like I said in the other post, I guess I'll just quit and become apathetic, disengage all on YOUR say-so...as you seem to be the most knowledgeable one around here, always offering such wonderful insight about...well everything, in every thread, about nearly everyone's posts.
What System do you suggest I/others vote in? What system shall we choose? Do we have an alternative system?
Keep posting dude, lol ....you just exude intolerance and bigotry.
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#3061 Apr 13, 2014
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
But you could see how that's not so B&W for many of us...as well as it not being very B&W scripturally. Yes?

"At conception" raises a whole host of problems with Xtian doctrine. Not the least of which is why does your God waste so many souls thru naturally occurring, spontaneous abortions? Why bother inserting the soul if the infant ain't gonna make it out alive...?
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#3062 Apr 13, 2014
SeenDemons wrote:
<quoted text>Keep posting dude, lol ....you just exude intolerance and bigotry.
And you keep taking my bait! You don't think by now I know how to push your buttons? Lol! What a d-nozzle! I cast-out the wiggler, and you bite!

I give you back what you spew to everyone else. But hey, I'm the atheist, the immoral, evil sin-laden apostate, who has no moral compass...while You, you're the all good all the time, never wavering, always righteous American Xtian!

LOL!
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#3063 Apr 13, 2014
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your candid response...all good causes
Some just feel the need for patting themselves on the back as no one outside the 'club'...
Here we have a rep Klobuchar we've dubbed as "Fluff Amy" as she never does anything 'controversial'... all 'feelgood' stuff figuring she's looking for a second term to guarantee the bennies...
Just Googled Amy K...a potential Prez candidate? Hmm...

Whats the opinion out there re; Al Franken...?
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#3064 Apr 13, 2014
SeenDemons wrote:
Also funny that you wont answer the simplest of Q's.

What alternative voting system, etc, would you advise I/others engage in?

You must have one, right?

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#3065 Apr 13, 2014
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know you do, but that is not what I asked. I asked for your opinion of a woman who had been raped or who was a victim of incest, who chose to have an abortion!

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#3066 Apr 13, 2014
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>The GOP (over the last several decades) has spent a lot of political capital and a whole lot of money on what amounts to campaigns of vilification. They seek to vilify by using all sorts of labels, and insults and veiled curses, "The Opposition". Which is anyone or group that voices the slightest objection to any of their POV's and/or non-plans of Action.
No matter that, say under Obama for example, many of the ideas the Dems have presented have very often been taken out of the GOP playbook of past years. Doesn't matter, the ideas are now tainted by the Liberal-gay-loving-living-in-s in-all-unemployed-hippy-facist s and therefore must be opposed.
That is pretty much ALL the GOP and now their Teabagging brethren have been doing for the last several decades...that and eviscerating workers and now voters rights. They claim to want to give to us - freedom - but in reality they try to do more taking of our freedoms then actual giving. Its truly why they have aligned so well with the Xtian Religious Right, as they dont want anyone to have freedom to choose anything for themselves.(Except maybe what movie theater to go to watch the always running Passion of Christ, and several other Bible based movies.)
My issue is that no matter which camp they are in, they hardline to their respective party never voting on their own ideals, but what the party thinks...

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3067 Apr 13, 2014
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
"they"... who are "they"?
Born again evangelical tea bagging republican libertarians....duh....

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#3068 Apr 13, 2014
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but its SeenDemonsandDouches I was asking that Q.
Sorry.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#3069 Apr 13, 2014
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
You put it like this..."life"...what is life to you?

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#3070 Apr 13, 2014
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't dodge anything, toots...
The latter half wasn't addressed to me.
Your ignorance is annoying...
I made a mistake. You're generally the one avoiding questions and always have been the one ignoring questions.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#3071 Apr 13, 2014
SeenDemons wrote:
So you have no solutions to the two party system...how Limbaugh of you.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#3072 Apr 13, 2014
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>Just Googled Amy K...a potential Prez candidate? Hmm...
Whats the opinion out there re; Al Franken...?
OMG...we're doomed, but everyone will feel better about it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Faith during hard times 1 hr blacklagoon 107
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 1 hr Ben Avraham 1,662
the pauline paradox 3 hr susanblange 85
The truth is difficult, I understand. 3 hr blacklagoon 38
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 3 hr blacklagoon 142
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 5 hr Big Al 2,460
George Washington and the duty of prayer 7 hr Big Al 9
More from around the web