Christians, please explain this to me...

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#2723 Apr 5, 2014
SeenDemons wrote:
Yeah another sock!
YAAAAAAY, and there was >>>NO<<< rejoicing throughout the land...

Location hidden

#2724 Apr 5, 2014
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
"...you filthy lying B*TCH. "__John's quote.
I concur.
Another lady Jane is jealous of. And its no wonder. Look at you Jane. When's the last time you took a bath you wretched skank?

Location hidden

#2725 Apr 5, 2014
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Good God Almighty!
You obviously think what you're saying is both witty and humorous!
You are SO stoopid.
Good God Almighty

You obvious think you have some credibility left.

Post 79310 says otherwise!

Skank!

LOL

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#2726 Apr 5, 2014
messianic114 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trying to justify your lack of proof by comparing it to our lack of proof for G-d. No one here is trying to prove G-d exists. We will tell you we have experienced G-d in our lives and if you humble yourself and seek G-d he will reveal himself to you.
As to the mountain of evidence, you can have a mountain of evidence, what is important is the CONCLUSION you draw from the evidence. No one is questioning that there are millions of fossils formed by animal being buried in mud. This doesn't surprise us. What we dispute is that similiar animals are descended from one another.
If you had the goods to prove you case you would display it. All I hear is theory. No testing, no observable transition from one form to another, no explanation how DNA can multiply to form new structures.
Why bother? We all know you will deny the evidence for evolution no matter how compelling it is and you're too lazy to examine even the hundredth part of that evidence but we are supposed to accept the existence of God because you say so. Tell me. In your 'personal experience of God' did He tell you Noah's Flood really happened or did you in fact have a 'personal experience' of the King James Bible?

Location hidden

#2727 Apr 5, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
but we are supposed to accept the existence of God because you say so.
Tell us again what a good catholic you are Lam0^5!

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#2728 Apr 5, 2014
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
"...you filthy lying B*TCH. "__John's quote.
I concur.
Laci obviously does not believe in eternal judgment or she would not say the things she does.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#2729 Apr 5, 2014
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Another lady Jane is jealous of. And its no wonder. Look at you Jane. When's the last time you took a bath you wretched skank?
How long have you been afflicted with vile imaginings? Or were you simply God-given over to your own willful insistence to indulge in having them?
Either way, I'm sorry for you.
Cisco Kid

Sonora, CA

#2730 Apr 5, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Who is your STUPID god?
Did it make you in its image? Seems so.
OOoh!
Dollarsbill, your two cents worth puts you in the hole by 98 cents.

"Whoever blasphemes against the holy Spirit will never have forgiveness, but is guilty of an everlasting sin.”
Mk.3:29
The truth works

Richmond, TX

#2731 Apr 5, 2014
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Another lady Jane is jealous of. And its no wonder. Look at you Jane. When's the last time you took a bath you wretched skank?
You're a filthy lying bitch too!

Chicago, IL

#2732 Apr 5, 2014
The truth works wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee-hee. Only in HG's case, "a filthy lying HE-b*tch"!
That is, IF said person IS a he.

Location hidden

#2733 Apr 5, 2014
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have you been afflicted with vile imaginings? Or were you simply God-given over to your own willful insistence to indulge in having them?
Either way, I'm sorry for you.
Jane, I know a skank when I see one. And you're a skank!

Take a bath Jane!

Location hidden

#2734 Apr 5, 2014
The truth works wrote:
<quoted text>
*flexes*

;)

Location hidden

#2735 Apr 5, 2014
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee-hee. Only in HG's case, "a filthy lying HE-b*tch"!
That is, IF said person IS a he.
You're just plain ole filthy Jane!

LOL

Chicago, IL

#2736 Apr 5, 2014
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Jane, I know a skank when I see one. And you're a skank!
Take a bath Jane!
You've forced me to point out the obvious.
Not that I doubt you've acquired a great deal of knowledge about skanks from their vast multitudes in your real-life proximity.
But this is the internet. And your skank expertise is not applicable here, as you can neither SEE, nor SMELL other persons in cyberspace.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#2737 Apr 5, 2014
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people bring happiness wherever they go – you bring a potty mouth,bad attitude and cat-liter.
I think you need counselling?
You bring the constant potty mouth.

Location hidden

#2738 Apr 5, 2014
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't be worrying who made it into Heaven.....you will be so consumed with the torments of hell to even think of me......well, you may remember when I told you that you threw God down and denounced Him in all His goodness...
You might remember that....
If you would just not burden your "live in" and move on with your life...he would be a happy man I bet.....he must have a good heart to put up with you.
Or partially comatose?
How dare you threaten anyone with hell. You are not God.

Location hidden

#2739 Apr 5, 2014
Huntington Guy wrote:
It figures you would like and take up for your own kind of hater. You just love the bleached to hell fake hair. Both of you are such loving, forgiving Christians. NOT!
Luke 6:36
Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2740 Apr 6, 2014
Huntington Guy wrote:
Ah, some more of that ol' time religion. What a good example of " goddidit" and I am free to hate you give. Why, you and Laci must worship at the same church. You have a lot of tongues, too?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2741 Apr 6, 2014
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Good God Almighty
You obvious think you have some credibility left.
Post 79310 says otherwise!
Skank!
LOL
Oh, you mean the post which was not removed as you said but just shadow banned as janeebee said? Yeah, that would be your credibility which exists no more.

Location hidden

#2742 Apr 6, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, some more of that ol' time religion. What a good example of " goddidit" and I am free to hate you give. Why, you and Laci must worship at the same church. You have a lot of tongues, too?
LOL, What a desperate attempt. Using a religion to apply rules to gain an advantage. You cant say that cause you're a Christian, but me and my buddies can cause were not. LOL, Let me know how that works for you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evidence Against God 42 min Atheistgirl 3,915
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr Atheistgirl 20,069
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 1 hr KAB 1,373
Christians made Jesus God, turnaround and call ... 3 hr Taranis 6
Spirit bodies. 3 hr Taranis 56
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 3 hr KAB 8,339
GS, defend this defamation of my character with... (Oct '12) 3 hr Atheistgirl 972
Let's have a discussion, HG. (Oct '12) 4 hr Atheistgirl 181
More from around the web