Christians, please explain this to me...
The truth works

Houston, TX

#2382 Mar 27, 2014
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>God does not hear a sinners prayer...only a repenting sinner.
.....and in case you forgot, I don't believe anything you or your priest says.
And yet you believe Hell is located in the center of the Earth.
The truth works

Houston, TX

#2383 Mar 27, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dumber than rocks, Laci, no matter what Padre says. I'm the one who just got back from confessing his sins and you think you and your idiot brained friends are the 'repentant sinners'.
Anyway, Padre said maybe you're not dumb as rocks but are bound to conform your corn pone opinions to the opinions of your corn pone neighbors. Not in those exact words, of course, but describing the same thing.
She can't help it if she is that stupid. I just wish she'd quit showing it off. Not for my sake, but for her own.

“No stalking allowed.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2384 Mar 27, 2014
The truth works wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought God hears everything.
John 9:31

John 9:31.

Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#2385 Mar 27, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dumber than rocks, Laci, no matter what Padre says. I'm the one who just got back from confessing his sins and you think you and your idiot brained friends are the 'repentant sinners'.
Anyway, Padre said maybe you're not dumb as rocks but are bound to conform your corn pone opinions to the opinions of your corn pone neighbors. Not in those exact words, of course, but describing the same thing.
If I were....I would still have you beat.

Face it Lamie, you worship an idol....no place in Heaven for those who do that....unless the sinner (you) repent.

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#2386 Mar 27, 2014
The truth works wrote:
<quoted text>
She can't help it if she is that stupid. I just wish she'd quit showing it off. Not for my sake, but for her own.
I'd talk about someone being stupid....you did not know what "Flex" meant.

As for the Hell being in the center of the Earth....I am not sure where it is. It won't matter to you anyway where it's at. Your only concern will be the heat.

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#2387 Mar 27, 2014
The truth works wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought God hears everything.
He heard you every time you whined and asked "What's flexes mean" " Will someone tell me what HG means" you are funny in a warped kinda way.

:)

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque, NM

#2388 Mar 27, 2014
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>If I were....I would still have you beat.
Face it Lamie, you worship an idol....no place in Heaven for those who do that....unless the sinner (you) repent.
Laci, a sapient being would reasonably conclude that I most likely repented my sins if I actually confessed them as the Bible demands and though two bit hillbilly trash may think otherwise I still love you.
The truth works

Houston, TX

#2389 Mar 27, 2014
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text> John 9:31
John 9:31.
Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.
That scripture just says that God is not all knowing.
By the way, isn't praying to God an act of repentance?
The truth works

Houston, TX

#2390 Mar 27, 2014
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>He heard you every time you whined and asked "What's flexes mean" " Will someone tell me what HG means" you are funny in a warped kinda way.
I know what flexes means in the conventional sense.
I wasn't whining at all. I just wondered what it meant when HG used it against me. His use of the word suggested a non-conventional meaning of the term because the conventional meaning just did not fit his responses. Maybe he's just stupid or something. You guys never provided me with an answer, either way. You still are bringing that crap up without telling me what you guys mean by "flexes".
Weirdos!
The truth works

Houston, TX

#2391 Mar 27, 2014
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I'd talk about someone being stupid....you did not know what "Flex" meant.
As for the Hell being in the center of the Earth....I am not sure where it is. It won't matter to you anyway where it's at. Your only concern will be the heat.
But you believe it is at the center of the Earth. That was the point.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#2392 Mar 27, 2014
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>If I were....I would still have you beat.
You wouldn't have Dalai beat if you were 1/2 as dumb as you are!
And YOU'D better hurry up and face facts yourself. There's no place in
Heaven for snippy, bad-mouthing b*tches, either. Not even you Christian ones.
The truth works

Houston, TX

#2393 Mar 27, 2014
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a Christian?
Fooled me!

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#2394 Mar 27, 2014
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, hairball....that is a matter of opinion.
Heaven will be full of Christians....don't you wish you were going?

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#2395 Mar 27, 2014
The truth works wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a Christian?
Fooled me!
whats with all the (!) are you upset? It is not good for your bp to let all your anger issues go un-checked.

Would you like an app? I could fit you in at the vet at 10:00...Jane will not be coming in until noon.

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#2396 Mar 27, 2014
The truth works wrote:
<quoted text>
But you believe it is at the center of the Earth. That was the point.
POINT!! Did you say Point?! Jane has two....

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#2397 Mar 27, 2014
Good night jane and john....when you both decide to crawl out of bed tomorrow...try to be in a better mood.. I am tired of your attitude.

I guess everyone can't be normal....

ReadTheWords

Los Angeles, CA

#2398 Mar 27, 2014
10uhsee wrote:
1. Why does the bible say that god created lite before he created the Sun and stars? As we know that the only light sources in the universe comes from stars or remnants of.
2. Why does it also state that vegetation was created before the Sun and stars however, we know that vegetation requires sunlight to live.(By means of photosynthesis.)
We know for a fact that this is the way things work. to deny it is to deny common sense. So why do you believe this and what proof besides the bible says that any such thing is possible when nothing points to it even remotely being possible?
Isaiah 40:28
Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, That the everlasting God, the LORD, The Creator of the ends of the earth, Fainteth not, neither is weary? There is no searching of his understanding.

Romans 1:25
Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
ReadTheWords

Los Angeles, CA

#2399 Mar 27, 2014
10uhsee wrote:
1. Why does the bible say that god created lite before he created the Sun and stars? As we know that the only light sources in the universe comes from stars or remnants of.
2. Why does it also state that vegetation was created before the Sun and stars however, we know that vegetation requires sunlight to live.(By means of photosynthesis.)
We know for a fact that this is the way things work. to deny it is to deny common sense. So why do you believe this and what proof besides the bible says that any such thing is possible when nothing points to it even remotely being possible?
Psalm 104:30
Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: And thou renewest the face of the earth.
The truth works

Houston, TX

#2400 Mar 27, 2014
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>POINT!! Did you say Point?! Jane has two....
You are embarrassing yourself Laci.
The truth works

Houston, TX

#2401 Mar 27, 2014
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
Good night jane and john....when you both decide to crawl out of bed tomorrow...try to be in a better mood.. I am tired of your attitude.
I guess everyone can't be normal....
Hey, guess what! I got 5 eggs in the incubator and one of the chicks inside just cracked the shell. I am in a great mood. Gonna have some new peeps when I crawl outa bed!
When it happens it always seems like one of those miracle dealies. New life from a little egg.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Some Kinda Preacher (Tribute to Billy Graham) b... Wed bruce 1
Bible says Satan will be Destroyed, Not Live Fo... (Apr '10) Wed Rand M Sutor 815
The Baptist Church (Jan '08) Wed Rand M Sutor 46
Don't Blame God! Tue dollarsbill 7
Hellmouth: Capitalism Deities Feb 19 Abishai100 1
What Does God Hate? Feb 19 True or False 1
The Color of People's Skin Feb 19 True or False 1
More from around the web