entertainment & innocence

entertainment & innocence

Posted in the Christian Forum

Clementon, NJ

#1 Feb 7, 2013
Today's advertised Information Age offers free peer-edited websites such as the incredible Wikipedia online encyclopedia, a user-friendly great international information resource.

The avatar-rich "G.I. Joe" (Hasbro, Inc.) series presented the ominous genetically engineered supermutant character Serpentor who was designed as a vain hybrid human to reign over police frailties.

Serpentor represents knowledge greed and reflects the virtual new age marketability of wisdom-themed Hollywood (USA) movies such as "Network" (1976) and ornamental populist franchises such as the labor-themed Planet Hollywood restaurant franchise.

Are they printing movie posters on hemp/recycled paper yet?

God bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 4 min Seentheotherside 676
Just A Talk With You Christians. 15 min i love jesus 41
UNDER the LAW or NOT?? 22 min Seentheotherside 165
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security (Sep '15) 24 min i love jesus 4,391
Which ACCOUNT is CORRECT?? 41 min Seentheotherside 285
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 57 min Hardcore 9,592
Intelligent People Question Everything 1 hr i love jesus 453
Bible Interpretation 14 hr Big Al 995
More from around the web