Look at this sinful, downfallen world.
1. People don't respect chastity and sexual morality. This is worsened by gay marriage, divorce, pornography, contraception encouraging sex, and there's even some people who accept bestiality. One person called pedophiles "minor-attracted persons".
2. People don't respect life. abortion. death penalty. wars. The promotion and proliferation of guns and other weapons. Violent video games and movies accepted like they are no big deal.
3. People don't respect nature. pollution, nothing done about global warming. God put this world here for us to be good steward of.
4. More people are getting intoxicated and polluting their bodies with alcohol, marijuana, coffee, cigarettes, heroin, and other drugs.
5. More people disrespect God by modifying their bodies these days than ever before. People get tattoos, sex change operations, make themselves look like animals, and the worst, nullos sacrifice what God gave them to glorify God with new life.
Some valid points, but it all gets screwy with the references to this God.
4. coffee? really? God gave us the plants for our use, and coffee and marijuana are those!
Too many people pollute their minds with Xtian lore and dogma and superstition blocking themselves from reality by making claims about Super-Beings they cant prove.
5. Nullos? Is that a cookie, sounds like a cookie...? I want me a box of Nullos, and I want it now!
Why would a Super-Being be concerned over humans getting tattoos..? Explain that. I mean really explain it, dont simply quote the Bible.
And look like animals...? Again, explain that...I get around, visit NYC at least 2x's week...so far no humans dressed like animals - unless its the cast of Lion King on location someplace, or a guy in a rabbit suit, or lizard head handing out flyers for a theme restaurant.
1. adults engaging in consensual sex is their business.
if you want to actually discuss the subject with some rationality and true delineation between true immoral behaviors - lets do it, but you cant lump all people into #1.
2. again a mix of complicated issues...that need to be separated out to make a real discussion possible.
3. Well we can blame the American-Xtian ethic of "If its there to be taken by God we're gonna take it, and take it no matter the effects on the environment and/or people! God gave us stuff to exploit and to make money on!"
Xtians and Xtian-dom have never acted like stewards of the planet - but more like the "Barbarian hordes" out to rape and pillage it. Cause you know, all they had to do was pray and God would replenish it all...