We Are Living In Sin
Posted in the Christian Forum
#1 Feb 1, 2013
Look at this sinful, downfallen world.
1. People don't respect chastity and sexual morality. This is worsened by gay marriage, divorce, pornography, contraception encouraging sex, and there's even some people who accept bestiality. One person called pedophiles "minor-attracted persons".
2. People don't respect life. abortion. death penalty. wars. The promotion and proliferation of guns and other weapons. Violent video games and movies accepted like they are no big deal.
3. People don't respect nature. pollution, nothing done about global warming. God put this world here for us to be good steward of.
4. More people are getting intoxicated and polluting their bodies with alcohol, marijuana, coffee, cigarettes, heroin, and other drugs.
5. More people disrespect God by modifying their bodies these days than ever before. People get tattoos, sex change operations, make themselves look like animals, and the worst, nullos sacrifice what God gave them to glorify God with new life.
#3 Feb 1, 2013
I have met Satan. Satan is everywhere today.
I overheard someone the other day talking about how he thought universal health care was wrong and that people who can't afford it should just die and that that was evolution.
These ways of thinking are the product of our fallen times. People abandon the truth of genesis for God, people become more materialistic and start worshipping big money and lose their sympathy for people in need. They lose all standards of decency and morality, willing to do all kinds of despicable things.
I pray that people come back to God.
#4 Feb 2, 2013
nobody lives in sin i can't fit into a beer bottle dummy
#5 Feb 2, 2013
all people with blonde hair get low test scores you might as well of just said that hahaha
#6 Feb 3, 2013
Some valid points, but it all gets screwy with the references to this God.
4. coffee? really? God gave us the plants for our use, and coffee and marijuana are those!
Too many people pollute their minds with Xtian lore and dogma and superstition blocking themselves from reality by making claims about Super-Beings they cant prove.
5. Nullos? Is that a cookie, sounds like a cookie...? I want me a box of Nullos, and I want it now!
Why would a Super-Being be concerned over humans getting tattoos..? Explain that. I mean really explain it, dont simply quote the Bible.
And look like animals...? Again, explain that...I get around, visit NYC at least 2x's week...so far no humans dressed like animals - unless its the cast of Lion King on location someplace, or a guy in a rabbit suit, or lizard head handing out flyers for a theme restaurant.
1. adults engaging in consensual sex is their business.
if you want to actually discuss the subject with some rationality and true delineation between true immoral behaviors - lets do it, but you cant lump all people into #1.
2. again a mix of complicated issues...that need to be separated out to make a real discussion possible.
3. Well we can blame the American-Xtian ethic of "If its there to be taken by God we're gonna take it, and take it no matter the effects on the environment and/or people! God gave us stuff to exploit and to make money on!"
Xtians and Xtian-dom have never acted like stewards of the planet - but more like the "Barbarian hordes" out to rape and pillage it. Cause you know, all they had to do was pray and God would replenish it all...
#7 Feb 3, 2013
My guess is that guy who misspoke about Evo was a Xtian.???
What exactly is the Xtians standard of decency? Cause I know of a lot of natives peoples who ancestors where treated by Xtians as far from decent as people can get...so what exactly is Xtian decency? We see American Xtians right now claiming that the Obama Health care Act is the work of Satan, and is just part of the workings of the Anti-Christs...
Xtian decency seems to be as hard to pin down as the wind.
“ ILKS r kewl ”
Since: Apr 09
#8 Feb 3, 2013
You have GOT to be one of those 7th day freakazoids.. or a moron.. or just a whacko.
maybe all of those denominations, er cults..
smoke another doobie!
#9 Feb 3, 2013
1. Let me guess that you think men can be randy/promiscuous but women should be chaste ?
Add your comments below
|Creation Evidcnce||8 min||Liam R will return||22|
|Cookie's Place (Oct '13)||1 hr||Poof1||19,798|
|ASK the BIBLE MAN?||1 hr||blacklagoon||128|
|2015:butthurt loser award nominees||1 hr||Truth Doctor||1|
|If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07)||2 hr||Rosa_Winkel||2,051|
|The post count of Dollarsbill||2 hr||15th Dalai Lama||1,303|
|For Atheist, Agnostics, Whoever...||4 hr||Seentheotherside||688|
|Before The Big Bang||4 hr||Seentheotherside||2,591|
|Questions for Dollarsbill?||8 hr||Passing thru||61|
Find what you want!
Search Christian Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC