Factors For and Against

Factors For and Against

Posted in the Christian Forum

John317

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jul 11, 2013
Factors for accepting salvation from evil by the sacrifice of Christ for my sins:

1. I want to avoid hell and eternal regret after I die and it is too late to do anything about it
2. I want assurance of heaven and eternal joy and peace, beginning now
3. God cared enough about me to suffer to make it possible, and this draws me to Him. "God is love."
4. It is based on God's grace, not my goodness - there are no barriers other than my rejection.

Factors for rejecting salvation from evil:

1. I think it may not be real

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 11, 2013
First off, >>>ALL<<< souls are immortal and cannot be destroyed. So >>>ALL<<< souls already have eternal life.

The real God is NOTHING like the evil, demonic, wrathful, jealous, etc, Christian fake God. So there is no eternal burning lake of fire, Hell, Satan, or any other form of punishment. So there is nothing to be "saved" from.

>>>ALL<<< souls will be judged upon their thoughts, actions, and level of spiritual evolvement. The Christian mythology does not give anyone a free pass into Heaven. It is actually held against them for so easily being led astray and doing nothing to spiritually evolve.
John317

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jul 18, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
First off, >>>ALL<<< souls are immortal and cannot be destroyed. So >>>ALL<<< souls already have eternal life.
The real God is NOTHING like the evil, demonic, wrathful, jealous, etc, Christian fake God. So there is no eternal burning lake of fire, Hell, Satan, or any other form of punishment. So there is nothing to be "saved" from.
>>>ALL<<< souls will be judged upon their thoughts, actions, and level of spiritual evolvement. The Christian mythology does not give anyone a free pass into Heaven. It is actually held against them for so easily being led astray and doing nothing to spiritually evolve.
Thanks for responding. So what is the real God like, what do you base that upon, and what judgment do you foresee?

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Jul 18, 2013
John317 wrote:
Factors for accepting salvation from evil by the sacrifice of Christ for my sins:
1. I want to avoid hell and eternal regret after I die and it is too late to do anything about it
2. I want assurance of heaven and eternal joy and peace, beginning now
3. God cared enough about me to suffer to make it possible, and this draws me to Him. "God is love."
4. It is based on God's grace, not my goodness - there are no barriers other than my rejection.
Factors for rejecting salvation from evil:
1. I think it may not be real
The Bible is PROVEN! Read it like your eternal life depends on it. It does! Heaven and Hell are real.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6 Jul 18, 2013
GOD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, bushes self ignite, seas part donkeys and snakes chat. No, those are perversions of my commandments.
You are Biblically IGNORNANT and HELL bound! LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 11 min truth 1,182
Is there any evidence Apostles Peter and Paul b... 24 min Big Al 332
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 1 hr ROG 1,088
judgment coming to america 1 hr ROG 47
News Police need more training on hate crime, says A... 1 hr ROG 30
Early Christianity 3 hr Barmsweb 2,111
Hospice Care or Murder? (Jan '13) 8 hr Jesus Made Me Whole 110
More from around the web