christians believe with no evidence, ...

christians believe with no evidence, not

Posted in the Christian Forum

two edged sword

Cleveland, TN

#1 May 11, 2013
the overwhelming scientific evidence has been hugh..cartography is the science of maps..DNA,fingerprints,even your shirt desihn is based on if I am wrong then all is we used ancient cartography ... and got hugh results... go to and come to know the scientific truth...heaven on with this new scientific proof...please show me the solid scientific evidence that you believe that Jerusalem is in the mid-east? no seals of king David...ccn reported "are these the biblical ruins of Davi" the title alone tells you they don't have it and still don't...please the jews make there self believe with no solid evidence...and if it is in mid-east when did he come and establish it...did ya miss him...listen if you have ears..we are the bless natin... so get a grip.. clk on this site and pay close sheep hear my voice... last chance we show the bldgs , artifacts, cartography how everything works..if I am wrong then all is...sorry scientific evidence of the temples found in only heard they were in the mid-east..thats all your evidence...cause they say it is there don't mean it is there ..this why the fighting..bless all

Massapequa, NY

#2 May 11, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
THE GIFTS of THE HOLY GHOST 17 min The Lords Anointed 126
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking 1 hr Barnsweb 2,170
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security 2 hr Mr Ironhart 1,694
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr par five 15,009
Homosexual acts remain a sin. 3 hr Allen Richards 2,592
Christians and old testament law 6 hr Shiachah 10
Poll Did the Bible says no more Prophet after Jesus? (Jun '08) 7 hr Barnsweb 786
More from around the web