My message to the people I've chatted...

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#62 Dec 30, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I'm not exactly a "failure". True, I'm not a phd or living the life of the rich and famous, but I served in the military, got a degree, and own a small trailer park. So, all things considered, I'm doing okay, I'm surviving, I'm not the in "the hood".
And my "bigotry" is in no way "self-destructive".. .I sleep good at night, no problems here.
You are a bigoted failure of a human being who blames white people for your failures.

And your posts speak self destruction, no matter what lie you tell yourself.
frank

Spring Lake, NC

#63 Dec 31, 2012
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a bigoted failure of a human being who blames white people for your failures.
And your posts speak self destruction, no matter what lie you tell yourself.
Yes, I'm just as bigoted as probaly 90% of the worlds inhabitants---it's only in America and Europe that people are taught "race doesn't matter".

And I'm not neccessarily blaming you for anything--no, I'm TELLING you that we're going to take your countries and send you into slavery.
Cisco Kid

Columbia, CA

#64 Dec 31, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm just as bigoted as probaly 90% of the worlds inhabitants---it's only in America and Europe that people are taught "race doesn't matter".
And I'm not neccessarily blaming you for anything--no, I'm TELLING you that we're going to take your countries and send you into slavery.
If you're going to be 'frank' now, then let's both be frank.

If "you're" going to take over and put whites into slavery,.....
then who's going to produce the money to pay for your welfare checks?

DOH!
frank

Spring Lake, NC

#65 Dec 31, 2012
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're going to be 'frank' now, then let's both be frank.
If "you're" going to take over and put whites into slavery,.....
then who's going to produce the money to pay for your welfare checks?
DOH!
Lol, I've never been on welfare--I served in the military and own a trailer park today.

However, as for those of my people whom are on welfare: While it doe's have it's negatives--i.e, encourages laziness and reliance on the govt--I don't fault them for it one bit. Our ancestors picked your cotton, so I can't fault my people for taking advantage of your system and it's also one of the ways that G-d has created for us to out-breed you. So it's a blessing from the Almighty. When we finally outnumber and take over, we'll work these issues out.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#66 Dec 31, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, I've never been on welfare--I served in the military and own a trailer park today.
However, as for those of my people whom are on welfare: While it doe's have it's negatives--i.e, encourages laziness and reliance on the govt--I don't fault them for it one bit. Our ancestors picked your cotton, so I can't fault my people for taking advantage of your system and it's also one of the ways that G-d has created for us to out-breed you. So it's a blessing from the Almighty. When we finally outnumber and take over, we'll work these issues out.
Oh dear.
Frank, I really do not believe God envisions this for anyone.

Hope you change your mind someday.

“Life Force One”

#67 Dec 31, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Let go the hate, it's making you insane.
frank

Spring Lake, NC

#68 Jan 1, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Let go the hate, it's making you insane.
It's not really "hate", it's the truth, i.e, what G-d has in store for you!

I think that this very hypocritical of you! You guys worship the Khazars whom currently occupy the Holy Land and have no problem with their man-made satanic talmud that says your inferior and that it's okay to do harm to gentiles, and yet you hate me for believing in what truly inspired scripture says! You guy have to go to great lengths to interpret scripture in a way that suits you whereas our interpretation of scripture is a bit more realistic.
PROV1X81

Akron, OH

#69 Jan 1, 2013
BlackGods wrote:
I'm going to bed now. I'm about to pray that G-d sends curses upon you and your families during this fake "Holiday" season.
your end is near, O satan! You shall live rejected and despised all throughout the earth soon. G-d has returned Zimbabwe and South Africa to us and America shall be ours sometime within this very century!
England is falling to non-whites slowly, as is France..and Sweden is joining them!In fact, thanks to immigration and low birth rates amongst white people, most of Europe shall be taken from you, your culture and identity erased!
Praise be to G-d!
And the same thing shall happen to Canada..and the world shall rejoice as you are a universally despised and hated people..you ARE the Devil!
Praise be to the Almighty G-d!
I'm all teary eyed after reading this BS ,I pray you dont have a very important job if you have one.

“Life Force One”

#71 Jan 1, 2013
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not really "hate", it's the truth, i.e, what G-d has in store for you!
I think that this very hypocritical of you! You guys worship the Khazars whom currently occupy the Holy Land and have no problem with their man-made satanic talmud that says your inferior and that it's okay to do harm to gentiles, and yet you hate me for believing in what truly inspired scripture says! You guy have to go to great lengths to interpret scripture in a way that suits you whereas our interpretation of scripture is a bit more realistic.
How can you proclaim to be the all knowing about my future when you also claim to know all about my beliefs that I do not even believe in?
frank

Spring Lake, NC

#72 Jan 1, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you proclaim to be the all knowing about my future when you also claim to know all about my beliefs that I do not even believe in?
I know of the fate that awaits you (if your an American, UK, French, Swedish, etc, edomite) because scripture predicts it and it's happeniong before our very eyes!

As for your beliefs, they don't matter. Into enslavement and then the fire you go!

Don't worry though--you'll reincarnate into another people and have your shot at salvation!
Derp

Greenvale, Australia

#73 Jan 2, 2013
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
I know of the fate that awaits you (if your an American, UK, French, Swedish, etc, edomite) because scripture predicts it and it's happeniong before our very eyes!
As for your beliefs, they don't matter. Into enslavement and then the fire you go!
Don't worry though--you'll reincarnate into another people and have your shot at salvation!
None of your shit you speak of is happening nor is it ever going to happen.

Your crap is less believable than billions of people being transported to Earth in DC-8 like aircraft, positioned at the base of volcanoes the blown up by hydrogen bombs, their spirits then captured and forced to watch movies in a giant theatre somewhere about the canary islands 75 million years ago.
Derp

Greenvale, Australia

#74 Jan 2, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you change your mind someday.
He certainly could do with a new one, the one he's got now is broken
frank

Spring Lake, NC

#75 Jan 2, 2013
Derp wrote:
<quoted text>
None of your shit you speak of is happening nor is it ever going to happen.
Your crap is less believable than billions of people being transported to Earth in DC-8 like aircraft, positioned at the base of volcanoes the blown up by hydrogen bombs, their spirits then captured and forced to watch movies in a giant theatre somewhere about the canary islands 75 million years ago.
Whether you agree with my interpretation of scripture or not, the fact of the matter is that whites are headed for minority status during this very century--this isn't just a theory or idea of mine, it's the truth predicted by numerous reliable sources, including the US census...and, accept it or not, most non-whites, mexicans included, aren't particularly fond of white people. Sure, we tolerate them, but most of us don't like them.

And then, in places the UK and elsewhere, the same thing is happening thanks to immigration and low birth rates amongst whites, however America is much farther along the path--America will be the first to fall.

This is happening no matter how you feel about it, and it supports our interpretation of scripture. A once mighty people (the devil, ruler of this earth) are being reduced to nothing in a matter of one century, this can be nothing but a miracle from G-d, it lets us know that the end-plan as written about in Isaiah and Revelation will be upon us soon!

And G-d knows best!

Shalom!
Derp

Greenvale, Australia

#76 Jan 2, 2013
Brainwashed fool.
frank

Spring Lake, NC

#77 Jan 2, 2013
However, again, I'd like to point out that G-d has a plan for you, too.

After being conquered, enslaved, and eventually burned in the "lake of fire", your immortal soul--which is from G-d--shall reincarnate into another people (a different race of people) and given a chance at salvation!Why things were created and decreed in this way cannot be known--it is not for us to know or judge, but is something that must be accepted.

However, on the bright side, you can utilize this current life of yours to do whatever you please--drink, drugs, women, whatever! think of it as a free-pass to do whatever you like as the consequences shall be the same for you if your an American, British, Austrailian, etc....and then you will have your chance at salvation in another life-time!

shalom!
Derp

Greenvale, Australia

#78 Jan 2, 2013
frank wrote:
However, again, I'd like to point out that G-d has a plan for you, too.
After being conquered, enslaved, and eventually burned in the "lake of fire", your immortal soul--which is from G-d--shall reincarnate into another people (a different race of people) and given a chance at salvation!Why things were created and decreed in this way cannot be known--it is not for us to know or judge, but is something that must be accepted.
However, on the bright side, you can utilize this current life of yours to do whatever you please--drink, drugs, women, whatever! think of it as a free-pass to do whatever you like as the consequences shall be the same for you if your an American, British, Austrailian, etc....and then you will have your chance at salvation in another life-time!
shalom!
Sorry pal, I'm gonna go six feet under in a hole one day. That's it.
frank

Spring Lake, NC

#79 Jan 2, 2013
Derp wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry pal, I'm gonna go six feet under in a hole one day. That's it.
No no no, your mis-guided, limited human mind has reached that conclusion, but there's more to this world than meets the eye!
Derp

Greenvale, Australia

#80 Jan 2, 2013
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
No no no, your mis-guided, limited human mind has reached that conclusion, but there's more to this world than meets the eye!
No, you're 100 percent wrong. Kept believing your fairy tales. Do you still get a dime from the tooth fairy? I'll tell you now, that was your parents, yes it was.
Derp

Greenvale, Australia

#81 Jan 2, 2013
Oh and your little empty light bulbs reflect your empty mind.
swxxxt

Ellwood City, PA

#82 Jan 2, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Early Christianity 30 min Big Al 1,789
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 43 min truth 693
Longinus Chronicles - Fighting for Christ 56 min Big Al 44
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 1 hr Big Al 84,649
Barnsweb's own NT calls him "ignorant" "untaugh... 2 hr Barmsweb 86
Faith during hard times 3 hr ROG 12
Is it a sin to show your bare body to the world? (Oct '09) 16 hr P0D has returned 32
More from around the web