Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are wrong, cuz if you write it opposite (r to l), you would read it that way ie GOD... I wouldn't read it normal (l to r), because it wouldn't make sense...
Your movement is over...flush the crapper...
And away goes trouble,
DOWN THE DRAIN!

)*( AAaaaah!!!
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Christmas to you and your family as well.
I would rather have delete it then apologize. Can't delete so...
Topix badly needs a delete button, probaly cut in half all of the vitriolic posts. They probably know this though and want to keep the web traffic up.
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
are u a Jew? writing god as G-d is Jewish.
no worries!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
It thinks it's a Hebrew.
BlackGods

Saratoga, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are wrong, cuz if you write it opposite (r to l), you would read it that way ie GOD... I wouldn't read it normal (l to r), because it wouldn't make sense...
Your movement is over...flush the crapper...
Umm, no, I'm right.
BlackGods

Saratoga, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix badly needs a delete button, probaly cut in half all of the vitriolic posts. They probably know this though and want to keep the web traffic up.
Who are you to say that what the bible says is false? This is a place to discuss scripture and religious views. If you don't like it, then why are you here?
BlackGods

Saratoga, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it.
He's just one more WHACK-Nut clammoring about nothing.
You can call me whatever you like...however the fact remains that those whom have Black Hebrew blood on their hands are losing their lands and your descendants will serve mine.

And another thing--our numbers are in the tens of thousands and growing rapidly. We have chapters in nearly every state, so chances are you will be running into some of us in the very near future, so feel free to pull a brother to the side and inform him that he's a "whack nut clamoring about nothing" face to face. Please do.

shalom

shalom

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

BlackGods wrote:
I'm going to bed now. I'm about to pray that G-d sends curses upon you and your families during this fake "Holiday" season.
your end is near, O satan! You shall live rejected and despised all throughout the earth soon. G-d has returned Zimbabwe and South Africa to us and America shall be ours sometime within this very century!
England is falling to non-whites slowly, as is France..and Sweden is joining them!In fact, thanks to immigration and low birth rates amongst white people, most of Europe shall be taken from you, your culture and identity erased!
Praise be to G-d!
And the same thing shall happen to Canada..and the world shall rejoice as you are a universally despised and hated people..you ARE the Devil!
Praise be to the Almighty G-d!
What made you so hateful?
BlackGods

Saratoga, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
What made you so hateful?
Well, I don't really consider myself to be a "hateful" person. However it might have something to do with my ancestors being placed in chains, packed in ships like cattle, and transported across the ocean to pick cotton, lol. And then we're set free and are supposed to act as if everything's just fine and dandy. Your very naive.

All that aside though, I believe in the word of G-d and judge everything according to it. We're inheriting your countries and your going to pay for your pass mis-deeds. And the manner in which we're taking control is nothing short of a miracle--it's being handed over to us, lol. Around 2045--when your a minority--it will begin. This is G-d's work.

And btw, perhaps you should know that most of us--even black folk whom don't share my idealogy--also dislike you, lol. I say this openly because your powerless to stop what is happening. It's just the way that it is.

So, go ahead and enjoy your life because the next generation of your people won't be able to. This is G-d's doing, not mine.

shalom
BlackGods

Saratoga, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

However, as I've pointed out in other posts, I don't hate ALL white people. Those whom don't have Black Hebrew blood on their hands will be spared--like Russians and a few other eastern European countries. And if you notice, it is only those countries that participated in the slave trade and colonizationof Africa whom are currently in the process of being erased--this only confirms that G-d is paying you what your due!

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

BlackGods wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm, no, I'm right.
Ummmmm, no you aren't...

If you are, explain to me your reasoning...

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

BlackGods wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm, no, I'm right.
If you are, why don't you write here on TOPIX from r to l???

Then your d-g would make sense...

Flush it!!!

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

BlackGods wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I don't really consider myself to be a "hateful" person. However it might have something to do with my ancestors being placed in chains, packed in ships like cattle, and transported across the ocean to pick cotton, lol. And then we're set free and are supposed to act as if everything's just fine and dandy. Your very naive.
All that aside though, I believe in the word of G-d and judge everything according to it. We're inheriting your countries and your going to pay for your pass mis-deeds. And the manner in which we're taking control is nothing short of a miracle--it's being handed over to us, lol. Around 2045--when your a minority--it will begin. This is G-d's work.
And btw, perhaps you should know that most of us--even black folk whom don't share my idealogy--also dislike you, lol. I say this openly because your powerless to stop what is happening. It's just the way that it is.
So, go ahead and enjoy your life because the next generation of your people won't be able to. This is G-d's doing, not mine.
shalom
Oh, you're hateful all right. And it has more to do with something else than what that happened generations ago. Everybody involved are l-o-n-g gone.

So are you just a hateful racist bigot who makes up such stupid excuses to delude themselves that they have a "right" to hate white people?

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

BlackGods wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in Fayetteville, which is the military town that serves Ft.Bragg. I settled here when I left the Military. Admittedly, it's not the greatest place to live, but there's alot of black people here..alot of racially aware black people here.
Why can't you understand that we're ALL children of God?
frank

Rougemont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you're hateful all right. And it has more to do with something else than what that happened generations ago. Everybody involved are l-o-n-g gone.
So are you just a hateful racist bigot who makes up such stupid excuses to delude themselves that they have a "right" to hate white people?
Yes, the original people whom commited these crimes are gone..however they were your forefathers, you are the progeny of the devil, the devil in the flesh!

You will be conquered, enslaved, and then bundled altogether and burned!
frank

Rougemont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you understand that we're ALL children of God?
No, your the progeny of the devil and will be paid your due in full!

A little too late to say lets all join hands and sing Kumbaye, you can't enslave, murder, rape, oppress and then say "oops, we made a mistake, your free now!".

Naaahhhh, we're gonna get ya! Actually, we're getting you now but this is just the beginning!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
No, your the progeny of the devil and will be paid your due in full!
A little too late to say lets all join hands and sing Kumbaye, you can't enslave, murder, rape, oppress and then say "oops, we made a mistake, your free now!".
Naaahhhh, we're gonna get ya! Actually, we're getting you now but this is just the beginning!
If you're saying your people are of African descent, you must know that Aficans also enslaved each other. If you knew anything about history, you'd know that all peoples of all races have been enslaved at one time or another. Some still are being enslaved.
I call POE.
frank

Rougemont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're saying your people are of African descent, you must know that Aficans also enslaved each other. If you knew anything about history, you'd know that all peoples of all races have been enslaved at one time or another. Some still are being enslaved.
I call POE.
Yes, like yourselves and the Arabs, they'll get their due too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, like yourselves and the Arabs, they'll get their due too.
typo: African

Oooooh, I'm skeered! You do know, of course, that if you are African-American, there's a good chance that you are actually of mixed race, and will be subject to your own retribution?
LOL!!!

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the original people whom commited these crimes are gone..however they were your forefathers, you are the progeny of the devil, the devil in the flesh!
You will be conquered, enslaved, and then bundled altogether and burned!
Sorry, but you lose there also. My father's and mother's parents came from overseas.

Look, I'm sorry that you blame others for your failures in life, but becoming a hateful racist will only make you more of a failure. And a bitter failure at that. You already sound completely miserable and consumed with a raging hatred. You would be way better off if you just worked on your failings and try to become a better person instead of pursuing your self destructive bigotry.
frank

Rougemont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
typo: African
Oooooh, I'm skeered! You do know, of course, that if you are African-American, there's a good chance that you are actually of mixed race, and will be subject to your own retribution?
LOL!!!
Doesn't matter if I'm mixed, it's entirely possible that I am due to the many slaves whom were raped. Even so, it doesn't negate my blackness. Just as Obama is black, so am I.

And you should be scared if your in America. Due to the changing demographics, your going to become a despised minority in the very country that your fore-fathers founded.

And something similiar is happening in parts of Europe as well.

Enjoy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of103
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 3 min Nc resident 7,584
GOD TOLD ME This TODAY 7 min Prince of Darkness 124
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Dec '12) 8 min River Tam 87,766
Judaism 10 min Prince of Darkness 6
9/11 was an inside job 13 min Prince of Darkness 77
Dollarsbill Is Still Quick To Condemn 1 hr janeebee 841
Is Jesus Christ a Muslim according to the Arabi... (Feb '13) 1 hr Old GT 20
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 1 hr Big Al 938
•••