My message to the people I've chatted...

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#22 Dec 23, 2012
BlackGods wrote:
I'm going to bed now. I'm about to pray that G-d sends curses upon you and your families during this fake "Holiday" season.
your end is near, O satan! You shall live rejected and despised all throughout the earth soon. G-d has returned Zimbabwe and South Africa to us and America shall be ours sometime within this very century!
England is falling to non-whites slowly, as is France..and Sweden is joining them!In fact, thanks to immigration and low birth rates amongst white people, most of Europe shall be taken from you, your culture and identity erased!
Praise be to G-d!
And the same thing shall happen to Canada..and the world shall rejoice as you are a universally despised and hated people..you ARE the Devil!
Praise be to the Almighty G-d!
And a very happy Christmas to you too!

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#23 Dec 23, 2012
BlackGods wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone doe's kill me,it would have to be a black man because others know to fear us..and this is a blessing from G-d.
are u a Jew? writing god as G-d is Jewish.

no worries!!!
BlackGods

Four Oaks, NC

#24 Dec 23, 2012
Ordhu wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would black people living in some places be more racially aware than black people living in other places?
I mean....you wake up in the morning and look in the mirror,
the awareness must be immediately apparent.
Well, having been here with the military and met so many good brothers,I decided to stay. When I speak of "racially aware", I'm referring to those amongst my people whom fully recognize the enemy and know what needs to be done. Sure, most blacks hate you--that's a given--but not all of them understand the situation correctly.And then of course the cost of living is cheaper down here, lol. We're all over the country, I would have probaly been happier up North but I've grown fond of this area.
BlackGods

Four Oaks, NC

#25 Dec 23, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
are u a Jew? writing god as G-d is Jewish.
no worries!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =36uAoe8e2dYXX
I'm a Black Hebrew Istaelite--a true "Jew". We write the word the way that we do because backwards it spells "dog"--it's a matter of respect.
BlackGods

Four Oaks, NC

#26 Dec 23, 2012
**Israelite**

Roland_Deschain

“Naturalism - Nature is Enough”

Since: Nov 07

UK

#27 Dec 23, 2012
BlackGods wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Black Hebrew Istaelite--a true "Jew". We write the word the way that we do because backwards it spells "dog"--it's a matter of respect.
Thank you for showing respect to my dog.
Ordhu

Columbia, CA

#28 Dec 23, 2012
BlackGods wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, having been here with the military and met so many good brothers,I decided to stay. When I speak of "racially aware", I'm referring to those amongst my people whom fully recognize the enemy and know what needs to be done. Sure, most blacks hate you--that's a given--but not all of them understand the situation correctly.And then of course the cost of living is cheaper down here, lol. We're all over the country, I would have probaly been happier up North but I've grown fond of this area.
But you're not even black.

You're a poseur, a fake, fraud and phony. Who you think you're foolin?
BlackGods

Four Oaks, NC

#29 Dec 23, 2012
Ordhu wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're not even black.
You're a poseur, a fake, fraud and phony. Who you think you're foolin?
Ohhhh, what's wrong cracker, I'm not fulfilling the role that your people created for me? Is that it? I'm not shucking and jiving and typng ebonics? You'd love that wouldn't you?

Lol, why don't you head-butt the floor for me, lol.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#30 Dec 23, 2012
BlackGods wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Black Hebrew Istaelite--a true "Jew". We write the word the way that we do because backwards it spells "dog"--it's a matter of respect.
I know why Jews write god as g-d. You even got that WRONG!!!

Practicing Jews do not write the name God because of the laws delivered by Moses which are found in Deuteronomy 12:3-12:4. In this passage, the Jews are instructed to destroy anything and everything associated with their rival’s gods, and they are not to let this happen to their own God. Writing G-d instead of God is one way to prevent others from destroying the name of God.
BlackGods

Four Oaks, NC

#31 Dec 23, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know why Jews write god as g-d. You even got that WRONG!!!
Practicing Jews do not write the name God because of the laws delivered by Moses which are found in Deuteronomy 12:3-12:4. In this passage, the Jews are instructed to destroy anything and everything associated with their rival’s gods, and they are not to let this happen to their own God. Writing G-d instead of God is one way to prevent others from destroying the name of God.
No no no. Those gentiles whom you refer to as jews aren't the standard for me. However,even so, if you ask some of the laymen amongst them, they will give you the same answer that I just did.

However,I kow what your talking about. Allow me to school you in something. Those white gentiles whom you belive to be jews follow the satanic "Talmud" and have a traditon amongst themselves: They believe that it's fobidden to say or write G-d's REAL name, which, in the english language, is something like "Yhwh", hence they normally refer to G-d as "Hashem".

The word "G-D" isn't the creators real name, lol. As for myself, i write it as "G-d" because spelled backwards--in your wicked english language--it's "Dog. This is also the reason that the Muslim leader Warrith Deen Muhammad wrote it in this way as well.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#32 Dec 23, 2012
BlackGods wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh, what's wrong cracker, I'm not fulfilling the role that your people created for me? Is that it? I'm not shucking and jiving and typng ebonics? You'd love that wouldn't you?
Lol, why don't you head-butt the floor for me, lol.
Whine you little whine while hiding in your little gray box.Without the courage to join Topix and sign in.
BlackGods

Four Oaks, NC

#33 Dec 23, 2012
And what you say is partically true, however--again--we don't follow that man-made satanic abomination known as the "Talmud" or any of their other vile traditions.
BlackGods

Four Oaks, NC

#34 Dec 23, 2012
partially
BlackGods

Four Oaks, NC

#35 Dec 23, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Whine you little whine while hiding in your little gray box.Without the courage to join Topix and sign in.
I havn't joined because my account would get repeatedly banned--what's the point? lol

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#36 Dec 23, 2012
BlackGods wrote:
<quoted text>
I havn't joined because my account would get repeatedly banned--what's the point? lol
That's because your a hate filled troll.
BlackGods

Four Oaks, NC

#37 Dec 23, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because your a hate filled troll.
I'm not a troll. And I only hate what G-d has decreed that I hate.

It's nothing personal, really.
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#38 Dec 23, 2012
Where did God Almighty decree that you hate/dislike gentiles?

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#39 Dec 23, 2012
BlackGods wrote:
<quoted text>
No no no. Those gentiles whom you refer to as jews aren't the standard for me. However,even so, if you ask some of the laymen amongst them, they will give you the same answer that I just did.
However,I kow what your talking about. Allow me to school you in something. Those white gentiles whom you belive to be jews follow the satanic "Talmud" and have a traditon amongst themselves: They believe that it's fobidden to say or write G-d's REAL name, which, in the english language, is something like "Yhwh", hence they normally refer to G-d as "Hashem".
The word "G-D" isn't the creators real name, lol. As for myself, i write it as "G-d" because spelled backwards--in your wicked english language--it's "Dog. This is also the reason that the Muslim leader Warrith Deen Muhammad wrote it in this way as well.
No, you are wrong, cuz if you write it opposite (r to l), you would read it that way ie GOD... I wouldn't read it normal (l to r), because it wouldn't make sense...

Your movement is over...flush the crapper...
Cisco Kid

Columbia, CA

#40 Dec 23, 2012
Flygerian wrote:
Where did God Almighty decree that you hate/dislike gentiles?
Don't worry about it.
He's just one more WHACK-Nut clammoring about nothing.
Cisco Kid

Columbia, CA

#41 Dec 23, 2012
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are wrong, cuz if you write it opposite (r to l), you would read it that way ie GOD... I wouldn't read it normal (l to r), because it wouldn't make sense...
Your movement is over...flush the crapper...
And away goes trouble,
DOWN THE DRAIN!

)*( AAaaaah!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No One Needs Moral Standards From God 16 min 100percentconcent... 29
Electricity is Satans power on the world (Apr '10) 25 min 100percentconcent... 27
Science And Discoveries To The Rescue 1 hr Blacklagoon 111
What laws and teachings fall under the new cove... (Sep '15) 3 hr Allen Richards 93
You are God, What is the first thing you Fix? 4 hr Cats paw 42
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 4 hr Cats paw 393
Forum has gone to the dogs 4 hr Cats paw 207
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 10 hr Cats paw 21,194
More from around the web