My message to the people I've chatted...

My message to the people I've chatted with tonight

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
BlackGods

Clinton, NC

#1 Dec 23, 2012
I'm going to bed now. I'm about to pray that G-d sends curses upon you and your families during this fake "Holiday" season.

your end is near, O satan! You shall live rejected and despised all throughout the earth soon. G-d has returned Zimbabwe and South Africa to us and America shall be ours sometime within this very century!

England is falling to non-whites slowly, as is France..and Sweden is joining them!In fact, thanks to immigration and low birth rates amongst white people, most of Europe shall be taken from you, your culture and identity erased!

Praise be to G-d!

And the same thing shall happen to Canada..and the world shall rejoice as you are a universally despised and hated people..you ARE the Devil!

Praise be to the Almighty G-d!

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2 Dec 23, 2012
I'll pray a black man kills you soon. Happens 9000 times a year. Make that 9001 times this year.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#3 Dec 23, 2012
I apologize for post #2. It was wrong of me to post.
Derp

Greenvale, Australia

#4 Dec 23, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
I too have wrongly posted out of anger in the Christmas is evil thread.

Is this guy for real? If he is then I am baffled, if he isn't he's doing a damn good job at trolling.

“so tell me......”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#5 Dec 23, 2012
BlackGods wrote:
I'm going to bed now. I'm about to pray that G-d sends curses upon you and your families during this fake "Holiday" season.
your end is near, O satan! You shall live rejected and despised all throughout the earth soon. G-d has returned Zimbabwe and South Africa to us and America shall be ours sometime within this very century!
England is falling to non-whites slowly, as is France..and Sweden is joining them!In fact, thanks to immigration and low birth rates amongst white people, most of Europe shall be taken from you, your culture and identity erased!
Praise be to G-d!
And the same thing shall happen to Canada..and the world shall rejoice as you are a universally despised and hated people..you ARE the Devil!
I pray that you find inner peace and an ability to care for others whatever their colour, race or creed. May God bless you.

“so tell me......”

Location hidden

#6 Dec 23, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
And this post shows what a nice person you really are. Takes a lot to apologise. Happy Christmas James.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#7 Dec 23, 2012
angelinaUK wrote:
<quoted text>And this post shows what a nice person you really are. Takes a lot to apologise. Happy Christmas James.
Happy Christmas to you and your family as well.

I would rather have delete it then apologize. Can't delete so...

“so tell me......”

Location hidden

#8 Dec 23, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I shouldn't worry about it. Just shows you're human, as we all are.
save the chat

Torthorwald, UK

#9 Dec 23, 2012
I pray someone puts a burning tyre around this coons neck and it finishes him before the Aids does.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#10 Dec 23, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
<comment deleted>

My comment, that is. Sometimes it's just best to mash the 'page back' button and move on.

God bless you.

Roland_Deschain

“Naturalism - Nature is Enough”

Since: Nov 07

UK

#11 Dec 23, 2012
BlackGods wrote:
Praise be to G-d!

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Buda, TX

#12 Dec 23, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
Don't sweat it dude!
He'll get his due!

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Buda, TX

#13 Dec 23, 2012
save the chat wrote:
I pray someone puts a burning tyre around this coons neck and it finishes him before the Aids does.
Maybe you two should get together and David Duke it out.
BlackGods

Four Oaks, NC

#14 Dec 23, 2012
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't sweat it dude!
He'll get his due!
WE shall get our due when your nations are taken from you! We shall inherit your homes,land,and women.All of the earth shall serve us, so it was written.
BlackGods

Four Oaks, NC

#15 Dec 23, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
I'll pray a black man kills you soon. Happens 9000 times a year. Make that 9001 times this year.
If someone doe's kill me,it would have to be a black man because others know to fear us..and this is a blessing from G-d.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#16 Dec 23, 2012
BlackGods wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone doe's kill me,it would have to be a black man because others know to fear us..and this is a blessing from G-d.
So, you're @ Fort Bragg?
BlackGods

Four Oaks, NC

#17 Dec 23, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>So, you're @ Fort Bragg?
I'm in Fayetteville, which is the military town that serves Ft.Bragg. I settled here when I left the Military. Admittedly, it's not the greatest place to live, but there's alot of black people here..alot of racially aware black people here.
Ordhu

Columbia, CA

#18 Dec 23, 2012
BlackGods wrote:
<quoted text>
WE shall get our due when your nations are taken from you! We shall inherit your homes,land,and women.
All of the earth shall serve us, so it was written.
Excuse me moment,....BUT....Where is "it written"?
Ordhu

Columbia, CA

#19 Dec 23, 2012
BlackGods wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in Fayetteville, which is the military town that serves Ft.Bragg. I settled here when I left the Military. Admittedly, it's not the greatest place to live, but there's alot of black people here..alot of racially aware black people here.
Why would black people living in some places be more racially aware than black people living in other places?

I mean....you wake up in the morning and look in the mirror,
the awareness must be immediately apparent.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#20 Dec 23, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
Bad Jammer! BAD!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr Maverick 808 20,527
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 3 hr KAB 9,536
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 3 hr KAB 2,394
Do you believe in tolerance for Gay Christians? 4 hr Gary Coaldigger 1,088
I'm YOUR FATHER, IMITATE ME! (Jan '16) 4 hr I love jesus 13
Why the Earth Was Created in Six Days 7 hr I love jesus 51
News Mass hunger 'a moral scandal' Bread president t... 8 hr I love jesus 74
More from around the web