The Jehovah Witness is a Dangerous CU...
buck

AOL

#238 Nov 16, 2013
The whole JW outfit is a money making scheme.
They don't want anyone to celebrate any type of holiday as it is less money for them to receive to operate their business. They have no "Bible" scripture to back up as far as no solid reasoning for not celebrating any holidays. The JW Hall is not based on truths but deceitful lies of their long gone leader. NONE OF THEIR PROPHECIES EVER CAME TRUE!
that is enough basis to prove they are false.
God's church is based on truths of the Bible not a book called "The New World Translation". God never authorized men of today to rewrite the Bible.
Like it's been said before and how often, the Bible is a done deal, you can't change it or rewrite because you don't agree with everything contained within the pages.
NOWHERE does the Bible state that God is returning for a "hall", God's place is called a "church".
People know that on Sunday you go to a "church" to worship God, NOT a place called a "hall".
I am so thankful I have enough common sense to know what is truth and what is a lie of the devil.
It is thanksgiving time, and that is another thing I am so thankful for.
Major

Philadelphia, PA

#239 Nov 21, 2013
There is a god that for see everything that's going on in this wonderful world we live. He give us the most powerful thing that will never be purchase anywhere, think of life when you go to sleep tonight.
Major

Philadelphia, PA

#240 Nov 21, 2013
God give, gods take.
Major

Philadelphia, PA

#241 Nov 21, 2013
The reason why certain people tent to disbelieve god existence they are not paying close attention to what's going on around them, such as massive earthquake, just horrible stuff happen all over the world is time to repent your soul.
jpgrossman78

United States

#242 Nov 23, 2013
I was forced into the Jehovah's Witness congregation of Davie, Fl at 5 yrs old by my mother who received a knock at the door by Jehovah's Witnesses the day after she had prayed to God for a sign to help her with troubled life.
I questioned everything I was taught, but stayed loyally standing by my mother who was verbally abused by my alcoholic father (who turned to alcohol after my mother announced we were no longer celebrating holidays or birthdays).
I stayed by my mother's side attending 3 meetings a week until I was 12 yrs old. Even though our family was destroyed. The Elders at the congregation told me that it was my job to convert my father to a Jehovah's Witness (AT THE AGE OF 5 YEARS OLD!) and if I did not succeed I would never be able to enjoy everlasting life after I died. I knew even then that I was being taught falsely by these Elders, some of which stating they received messages from God they they were one of the 140,000 anointed souls.
I questioned the Elders at age 12 why women could not be Elders in the congregation. Their answer, "because it is Jehovah's choice that man is leader & women are supporters". I said, "Well, then my father is leader of my household & I should listen to him and stop coming to the meetings". The Elder stated, "Your father is one of the Worldly People denouncing Jehovah therefore he stands with the devil". I said, "My father is Catholic & prays to God. He is not a Devil Worshiper". The Elder told me that I should not question Jehovah & by doing so I will be dammed to never live in the everlasting life after Jesus is resurrected and the devil roams the earth taking his souls to damnation. He continued to tell me that by questioning his teachings I stand by the devil. I quit attending the meetings.
One month later my mother was caught by an Elder smoking a cigarette in front of a grocery store. The Elder announced this to the entire congregation & my mom's punishment was to be ignored by every Jehovah's witness while she was attending every meeting and she was to sit in the back pew and was not allowed to talk, be seen or heard.
My mother left the congregation in shame. A few years later my mother started attending a few meetings a month. Then tragedy struck & my brother killed himself.
My grieving mother was told by the Elders that because my brother committed suicide she will never see him again. Even in the "Everlasting Life". Noone from the congregation attended my brother's funeral and no one in the congregation emotionally or verbally gave my mother any condolences.
My mother quit being part of their Cult and now celebrates holidays & birthdays.
Even to this day I have never had a Birthday party. Christmas and Thanksgiving feel fake and all holidays have lost significant value to me because I never was allowed to celebrate them as a child.
When I did attend the meetings with my mother when I was a child in school, my mother handed out material to all the teachers that stated I wasn't allowed to say the pledge or take part in holiday or birthday celebrations at school.
Kids picked on me, made fun of me and gloated about all their birthday parties, presents & holidays. Teachers would make me leave the classroom when the class had celebrations and I had to sit in a desk outside the classroom and complete extra class assignments that the other children did not have to do. I was even bullied by the teachers!
I Hate The Jehovah's Witness congregation! They tore apart my family and ruined me life! If my mother never became a Jehovah's Witness my brother never would've killed himself! That's a fact!
FreeinChrist

London, UK

#243 Nov 26, 2013
I am so sorry to hear this and my heart goes out to you. I too was brought up a JW, pioneered etc etc and thought I was doing the right thing. I then read Crisis of Conscience by Franz that gave a day by day account of the cultish goings on in Bethel and how their Bible had a spiritist on its translation board, the list is endless in proof that it is not Christian and very far from Jesus. I am now a born again Christian which simply means I have the Holy Spirit and Jesus in me. The bible is not written for some mystical 144000. 12 in the Bible means totality and squared just means the entire church of God. God loves you as a child of His. Heaven is for all Christians. Revelation mentions the great crowd around the throne in heaven (which surprises any JWs I advise of this), which is the entire church of God. I pray God blesses you. I have never had a birthday acknowledgement or card from my parents and it is gloomy, but now celebrate birthdays to the full. God bless you. God understands and loves your brother and I am sure he is waiting for you in heaven.
ForJesus

Northampton, UK

#244 Nov 28, 2013
FreeinChrist wrote:
I am so sorry to hear this and my heart goes out to you. I too was brought up a JW, pioneered etc etc and thought I was doing the right thing. I then read Crisis of Conscience by Franz that gave a day by day account of the cultish goings on in Bethel and how their Bible had a spiritist on its translation board, the list is endless in proof that it is not Christian and very far from Jesus. I am now a born again Christian which simply means I have the Holy Spirit and Jesus in me. The bible is not written for some mystical 144000. 12 in the Bible means totality and squared just means the entire church of God. God loves you as a child of His. Heaven is for all Christians. Revelation mentions the great crowd around the throne in heaven (which surprises any JWs I advise of this), which is the entire church of God. I pray God blesses you. I have never had a birthday acknowledgement or card from my parents and it is gloomy, but now celebrate birthdays to the full. God bless you. God understands and loves your brother and I am sure he is waiting for you in heaven.
Yep agree totally!

Only the fool says 'there is no God' creation speaks of his splendour.
SwagMasterYOLO

Pasadena, TX

#245 Dec 10, 2013
Hi, i'm atheist.
Prophet of God

San Jose, CA

#246 Dec 10, 2013
SwagMasterYOLO wrote:
Hi, i'm atheist.
From this time forth, every time you
post on this Christian forum on the topix
website. 7 evil spirits shall come upon you
and your family and dwell with you and shall
not depart from you, except by my word.

Thus saith my God.
Elizabeth Iblakong

United States

#247 Dec 14, 2013
Thank you so much for this post. I have made exciting discoveries about johovah witness and will help as many as i can exspecially those in my family.
buck

AOL

#248 Dec 16, 2013
jpgrossman78 wrote:
I was forced into the Jehovah's Witness congregation of Davie, Fl at 5 yrs old by my mother who received a knock at the door by Jehovah's Witnesses the day after she had prayed to God for a sign to help her with troubled life.
I questioned everything I was taught, but stayed loyally standing by my mother who was verbally abused by my alcoholic father (who turned to alcohol after my mother announced we were no longer celebrating holidays or birthdays).
I stayed by my mother's side attending 3 meetings a week until I was 12 yrs old. Even though our family was destroyed. The Elders at the congregation told me that it was my job to convert my father to a Jehovah's Witness (AT THE AGE OF 5 YEARS OLD!) and if I did not succeed I would never be able to enjoy everlasting life after I died. I knew even then that I was being taught falsely by these Elders, some of which stating they received messages from God they they were one of the 140,000 anointed souls.
I questioned the Elders at age 12 why women could not be Elders in the congregation. Their answer, "because it is Jehovah's choice that man is leader & women are supporters". I said, "Well, then my father is leader of my household & I should listen to him and stop coming to the meetings". The Elder stated, "Your father is one of the Worldly People denouncing Jehovah therefore he stands with the devil". I said, "My father is Catholic & prays to God. He is not a Devil Worshiper". The Elder told me that I should not question Jehovah & by doing so I will be dammed to never live in the everlasting life after Jesus is resurrected and the devil roams the earth taking his souls to damnation. He continued to tell me that by questioning his teachings I stand by the devil. I quit attending the meetings.
One month later my mother was caught by an Elder smoking a cigarette in front of a grocery store. The Elder announced this to the entire congregation & my mom's punishment was to be ignored by every Jehovah's witness while she was attending every meeting and she was to sit in the back pew and was not allowed to talk, be seen or heard.
My mother left the congregation in shame. A few years later my mother started attending a few meetings a month. Then tragedy struck & my brother killed himself.
My grieving mother was told by the Elders that because my brother committed suicide she will never see him again. Even in the "Everlasting Life". Noone from the congregation attended my brother's funeral and no one in the congregation emotionally or verbally gave my mother any condolences.
My mother quit being part of their Cult and now celebrates holidays & birthdays.
Even to this day I have never had a Birthday party. Christmas and Thanksgiving feel fake and all holidays have lost significant value to me because I never was allowed to celebrate them as a child.
When I did attend the meetings with my mother when I was a child in school, my mother handed out material to all the teachers that stated I wasn't allowed to say the pledge or take part in holiday or birthday celebrations at school.
Kids picked on me, made fun of me and gloated about all their birthday parties, presents & holidays. Teachers would make me leave the classroom when the class had celebrations and I had to sit in a desk outside the classroom and complete extra class assignments that the other children did not have to do. I was even bullied by the teachers!
I Hate The Jehovah's Witness congregation! They tore apart my family and ruined me life! If my mother never became a Jehovah's Witness my brother never would've killed himself! That's a fact!
Sorry to hear all this bro, some have been abused in other ways and still made it :).
as I was taught, take one day at a time, that's all we got each day.
take care, God is with you. Happy Holidays
jim

United States

#249 Dec 17, 2013
Darwins monkey fish frog isnt a fairy tell?
If earth's different species of animals could breed across species lines to create new species then why isnt this possible today?
If you listen to the theories of darwin then you should be able to go to a farm and have sex with a horse to make your very own horse-man.

“There Is One Truth! Jesus!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#250 Dec 17, 2013
tina wrote:
Speaking as a former Jehovah's witness, I would say dangerous ...dumb and a waste of time and full of lies and bullshit, yes. My whole life I was raises under a strict environment, told I was not to have friends who weren't in that religion. So, I grew up lonely. They said blood is sacred and can not be accepted and refused to use it for my dad as he lay dying at the age of 49. I watches my dad suffer, he was the only one who was there for me through my hard life, and everyone let him die because they refused to let him have a blood transfusion. I prayed and prayed and so sis others, he never did no one harm and was a good man. They allowed him to just die and then everyone expected me to be fine afterwards because he was with God now and I would see him in a paradise, but only if I remained in that religion following god and preaching the word door to door at 9 am in the morning.
From what I understand, the Jehovah's Witnesses blood transfusion prohibition is based on Acts 15:20, wherein it says to stay away from blood which, in the context of a human blood transfusion, is a total misreading of this verse. This verse refers to staying away from the blood of animals and has nothing to do with human to human blood transfusions. So, based on radical and misguided beliefs, JWs are literally willing to allow their own family members to die. This reminds me of what Jesus said to Pharisees when they accused Him of violating the Sabbath. For example, Mathew 12:1-14, says:
12 At that time Jesus went through the grainfields on the sabbath; his disciples were hungry, and they began to pluck heads of grain and to eat. 2 When the Pharisees saw it, they said to him,“Look, your disciples are doing what is not lawful to do on the sabbath.” 3 He said to them,“Have you not read what David did when he and his companions were hungry? 4 He entered the house of God and ate the bread of the Presence, which it was not lawful for him or his companions to eat, but only for the priests. 5 Or have you not read in the law that on the sabbath the priests in the temple break the sabbath and yet are guiltless? 6 I tell you, something greater than the temple is here. 7 But if you had known what this means,‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice,’ you would not have condemned the guiltless. 8 For the Son of Man is lord of the sabbath.” 9 He left that place and entered their synagogue; 10 a man was there with a withered hand, and they asked him,“Is it lawful to cure on the sabbath?” so that they might accuse him. 11 He said to them,“Suppose one of you has only one sheep and it falls into a pit on the sabbath; will you not lay hold of it and lift it out? 12 How much more valuable is a human being than a sheep! So it is lawful to do good on the sabbath.” 13 Then he said to the man,“Stretch out your hand.” He stretched it out, and it was restored, as sound as the other. 14 But the Pharisees went out and conspired against him, how to destroy him.
Notice that Jesus was making it clear that it is lawful to do good deeds on the Sabbath, including rescue a sheep. Now, how foolish is it that Jehovah's Witnesses are not even willing show love for their own family member by giving a blood transfusion, which is very easy to do. Why? Because they have a contrived, man-made law that saving a child (for example) by giving a blood transfusion is a violation of one of God's laws. Does anyone really believe God would condemn a mother, father, or anyone for that matter for giving their own blood to save a human life, especially one's own child? Let me make clear that Jesus was not violating the Sabbath when he healed people on this day because there was no such prohibition against doing good deeds on the Sabbath. Therefore, how much more egregious is it that Jehovah's Witnesses are willing to let their own child or father die because they refuse to do the simple act of giving a transfusion of their own blood.
buck

AOL

#252 Dec 18, 2013
jim wrote:
Darwins monkey fish frog isnt a fairy tell?
If earth's different species of animals could breed across species lines to create new species then why isnt this possible today?
If you listen to the theories of darwin then you should be able to go to a farm and have sex with a horse to make your very own horse-man.
who are you trying to convince on this matter?
darwin was a man with theories like so many other men with theories about this and that.
fish begat fish, birds begat birds etc. you don't see a fish having an elephant do you LOL LOL
you got a lot to learn bud, A LOT!
buck

AOL

#253 Dec 18, 2013
btw this is not a topic on darwin duh it's about keeping JWs off your property.
I believe JWs are purely brainwashed for the most part. One has to leave their environment to get a real grip on the truth. Stand back and get a good look at the whole picture of what JWs are selling. Not too hard to see it's nothing but false words. They keep people from enjoying life.
their cult started off with false predictions that never came true. and if something is false about what one is selling you can believe there is false behind it and more false to follow. BEWARE ALL! BEWARE!

“There Is One Truth! Jesus!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#254 Dec 18, 2013
TheProphetOfGod wrote:
<quoted text>
From this time forth, every time you
post on this Christian forum on the topix
website. 7 evil spirits shall come upon you
and your family and dwell with you and shall
not depart from you, except by my word.
Thus saith my God.
Well, I just posted here again.

Get yourself some help!
buck

AOL

#256 Dec 18, 2013
I can't believe it, my last post got a red comment because they thought I said something cursive or offensive, are they kidding, what a joke.
If that be the case they need to erase half of the smut they allowed.
I'm sure I'm not alone where this is concerned.
buck

AOL

#257 Dec 18, 2013
buck wrote:
LOL xcaliber
and he forgets he posted that same message 100 times or more on the christian forum, I'd say he better watch out that something don't boot him from behind with a swift hard kick LOL LOL
karma karma karma :)
this is the comment that got a red caution flag LOL people
Elliot

United States

#258 Dec 20, 2013
wow, you guys are really seriouse about this thing.........ok, to chip in my thoughts, have those of you who believe in evolution ever cared to wonder why there is magic, at least in the science world magic defies the law of science right??? Even if you don't believe in God, or tell me if this is possible...can a cat be given birth to in a dog's family, that's impossible right, listen people you can't just pretend something doesn't exist because some thoery says so, and you should always have it in mind that personal investigation counts, or would you say because your bro or sis said the water in a bucket is hot you'd believe it's hot even when you see no heat steaming out of the water,
Medgette

United States

#259 Dec 28, 2013
All modern science first appeared in the bible way before man discoverd it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 23 min RiccardoFire 1,693
Faith during hard times 1 hr Scientist 114
the pauline paradox 1 hr Frindly 101
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 1 hr Frindly 2,466
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 1 hr Frindly 1,686
The truth is difficult, I understand. 2 hr Jake999 64
George Washington and the duty of prayer 2 hr Big Al 18
More from around the web