First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#27 May 27, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
1 Timothy, chapter 2
Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle,(I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.
I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.
In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.
Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
1 Corinthians, chapter 14
For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.
And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
What? came the word of God out from you? or came it unto you only?
If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.
Do you see all these women on Christian television claiming to be
preachers and pastors and bishops and
prophets and
evangelist
and
whatever else they claim?
And they do it all the while saying that the bible is the word of God.
Look up there and read in the bible what it says about them.
Do you read all the posts on all these christian web sites that these women that claim the bible is the word of God?
Yet there they are doing exactly as what is written in the bible said for them not to do.
THEY ARE NOT WOMEN OF GOD.
And these men that encourage them and tempt them and provoke them to disobey the word of God.
THEY WILL BE A PARTAKER OF THOSE SINS OF THESE DISOBEDIENT WOMEN ON THEIR DAY OF JUDGEMENT.
The Dis-Obedient Christian Women

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the pauline paradox 1 hr Ben Avraham 105
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 2 hr Ben Avraham 1,695
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 3 hr Barmsweb 2,467
Faith during hard times 7 hr Scientist 114
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 7 hr Frindly 1,686
The truth is difficult, I understand. 8 hr Jake999 64
George Washington and the duty of prayer 8 hr Big Al 18
More from around the web