Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

yes wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer me why nobody has ever kept a law in their lifetime?
Many people DO keep the Law throughout their life. They are called "Jews". Well, specifically Orthodox Jews, since Conservative and Reform Jews don't keep all of the Laws...

The idea that the Law cannot be kept is just xian nonsense, since the Bible specifically says that the Laws CAN be followed by anyone willing to make the effort.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

The truth works wrote:
<quoted text>
I came to a complete stop at a stop sign today.
I did not litter either.
And I fulfilled the law by driving the speed limit yesterday, so now I can drive as fast as I want!
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>Many people DO keep the Law throughout their life. They are called "Jews". Well, specifically Orthodox Jews, since Conservative and Reform Jews don't keep all of the Laws...
The idea that the Law cannot be kept is just xian nonsense, since the Bible specifically says that the Laws CAN be followed by anyone willing to make the effort.
Malachi 4:4 "Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments". Nobody keeps all of the law and it is only incumbent upon Israel. When the Messiah comes, a lot of the laws will be changed. Isaiah 52:8 "...they shall see eye to eye, when the Lord shall bring again Zion".

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you?
Proverbs 16:4 (NKJV)
4 The LORD has made all for Himself, Yes, even the wicked for the day of doom.
More like you 1 Corinthians 2:14
lol

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>Many people DO keep the Law throughout their life. They are called "Jews". Well, specifically Orthodox Jews, since Conservative and Reform Jews don't keep all of the Laws...
The LAW CANNOT be kept. Prove it, post some sort of source and testimonies from those who DO keep it.

I didn't know sacrificing animals was still allowed? Even by the Orthodox. Wait till PETA hears about this!
lol

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Liam R wrote:
Jesus abolished the old law of commandments when He died on the cross (Ephesians 2:15). He has taken that law out of the way, having nailed it to the cross (Colossians 2:14). The Holy Spirit also says, "He taketh away the first, that He may establish the second" (Hebrews 10:9). These and other New Testament verses plainly show that the Law of Moses or Old Testament law is no longer in effect. What does that mean for us? Simply that we are not under obligation to obey the Law of Moses. In fact, today it would be wrong to try to follow the Law of Moses or Old Testament law for we are to follow the teachings of the Lord Jesus (Matthew 28:18-20). Does that mean that Christians should not even bother studying the Old Testament? No. Why should you and I take time to study it?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Humans and mice share 97.5% of their DNA. That means that we are genetically very similar.

Many new drugs are tested on mice before they are tested on humans. If a new drug has the required efficacy in a mouse, it will likely have a similar efficacy in a human. Why? Because humans are animals.

Chimpanzees and bonobos are our nearest relatives. We share 99% of our DNA with them.

Humans are animals, whether you like it or not.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Meteorite Brought Surprising Ingredient for Life to Earth In 2012

http://www.space.com/22719-meteorite-surprisi...
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
The LAW CANNOT be kept. Prove it, post some sort of source and testimonies from those who DO keep it.
I didn't know sacrificing animals was still allowed? Even by the Orthodox. Wait till PETA hears about this!
The term "sacrifice" means "to make sacred". Life is sacred, even the lives of animals are sacred. Animals are slaughtered every day for human consumption. The ritual of sacrifice had to be done in a specific manner so that the animal didn't suffer. The purpose of the sacrifice was to eat the meat. I believe in the near future, we will once again become vegetarians with the exception of sacrifices offered at the Temple. God prefers a contrite heart over sacrifice.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus abolished the old law of commandments when He died on the cross (Ephesians 2:15). He has taken that law out of the way, having nailed it to the cross (Colossians 2:14). The Holy Spirit also says, "He taketh away the first, that He may establish the second" (Hebrews 10:9). These and other New Testament verses plainly show that the Law of Moses or Old Testament law is no longer in effect. What does that mean for us? Simply that we are not under obligation to obey the Law of Moses. In fact, today it would be wrong to try to follow the Law of Moses or Old Testament law for we are to follow the teachings of the Lord Jesus (Matthew 28:18-20). Does that mean that Christians should not even bother studying the Old Testament? No. Why should you and I take time to study it?
Psalm 119:126 "It is time for you Lord to work, for they have made void your law" Did you ever wonder why there is so much crime in America? Christians don't even keep the ten commandments and they are fulfilling Satans purpose. He is called the lawless one. Christianity is the religion of Satan and he promises them life which he has no power to give. He has strengthened the hands of the wicked. Ezekiel 13:22. The wicked law breakers go to hell. Only the righteous go to heaven.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiggghhht We humans are so defective (made that way by a defective God) that we made God kill himself. <eyeroll>
bill

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

if we are all descendants from africa why is africa still here? if a deity created us all from dust supposedly why is dust still around? if christianity came from judaism why are there still jews around today? you evolved get over it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 112
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••