I'm Sick of Evolution Lies. We Are NO...

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2295 Aug 21, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have you been making this stuff up Suzie?
Been going on for over two thousand years. Suzie probably not that long.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#2297 Aug 21, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
lol How stupid that chart is. It has our meat listed as "long pig" with a reference to cannibalism. Buddy, you can be as sick and stupid as you want but that chart is nothing but a joke.
Did you take the time to read up on why it said that? "long Pig" is a slang term for human flesh prepared as the flesh of a pig. Usually used to sell human flesh to tourists in East Asian countries.

Cannibalism was widespread in the past among humans in many parts of the world, continuing into the 19th century in some isolated South Pacific cultures, and to the present day in parts of tropical Africa.

The 1972 plane clash in the Andes the 14 survivors fed on the dead passengers who had been preserved in the snow.
lol

Welch, WV

#2298 Aug 21, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you take the time to read up on why it said that? "long Pig" is a slang term for human flesh prepared as the flesh of a pig. Usually used to sell human flesh to tourists in East Asian countries.
Cannibalism was widespread in the past among humans in many parts of the world, continuing into the 19th century in some isolated South Pacific cultures, and to the present day in parts of tropical Africa.
The 1972 plane clash in the Andes the 14 survivors fed on the dead passengers who had been preserved in the snow.
That's sick. Ignorant evos will go to any length to further their lying agenda.
lol

Welch, WV

#2299 Aug 21, 2013
Norbit buster buster wrote:
<quoted text>I think its exciting because you are so afraid and terrified! Make my heart pitter patter at your fear!
Maybe I'll march with em holding up a Christian bible confessing my solidarity!
I think you are a liberal retard.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#2300 Aug 21, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how many days of starving it would take you before you sat down to a long Pig pile of meat and pigged out.

Just think if it happened with a group like the plane clash in the Andes the ones that did resort to cannibalism would watch you get weaker by the day. They might decide not to let you starve to death so they could eat you next. You would be so weak the kill would be easy.
The truth works

United States

#2301 Aug 21, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like your ignorance (or stupidity) is bliss for you.
God gave us a brain and intended us to use it.
The truth works

United States

#2302 Aug 21, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how many days of starving it would take you before you sat down to a long Pig pile of meat and pigged out.
Just think if it happened with a group like the plane clash in the Andes the ones that did resort to cannibalism would watch you get weaker by the day. They might decide not to let you starve to death so they could eat you next. You would be so weak the kill would be easy.
You know, if I was there stranded with those folks and died, if would be a privilege for me to give of myself so that others might survive. There is no shame in what they did to live.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#2303 Aug 22, 2013
The truth works wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, if I was there stranded with those folks and died, if would be a privilege for me to give of myself so that others might survive. There is no shame in what they did to live.
I agree,no different then being an organ donor in my option.

I would also eat human flesh to be one of the ones that lived to go home and take back up my role of provider for my family.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#2305 Aug 23, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
We already knew you reject the Bible and Jesus the Savior.
If your God is real, he must love idiots. He sure made a lot of them.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#2306 Aug 23, 2013
FREAKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhahaha
"Your fruit is ROTTEN!"
It maybe ROTTEN to you and your kind, but it's hunky-dory to the rest of us that lives in reality.
With your mentality, you most likely believe it's you that's gonna "cut down and throw" every tree that "doesn't bear good fruit".
BTW, you're not a prophet/the chosen one. The only thing you've been chosen for is Eternal Damnation.
Have a nice day, O'Damned One
LOL You got it right.
lol

Welch, WV

#2307 Aug 25, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you have changed my mind. It is evident that some people ARE nothing more than disgusting scavengers because that is all you are.
lol

Welch, WV

#2308 Aug 25, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree,no different then being an organ donor in my option.
I would also eat human flesh to be one of the ones that lived to go home and take back up my role of provider for my family.
Why don't you just go ahead and be another Jefferey Dahmer? It doesn't sound like it would be much of a leap for you to do so.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2309 Aug 25, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Midrash is made up commentary which I'm guilty of, but it's biblically sound. Tomorrow, 8/22/13 marks 30 years since my calling officially commenced. The 3 wise men and baptism in the Elizabeth river. So the answer to your question is 30 years. Which means VWD Day could come at any time.
You're a Biblical IGNORAMUS! That's why you don't believe in Jesus the Savior.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#2310 Aug 25, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
That is FACT!

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#2311 Aug 25, 2013
The truth works wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like your ignorance (or stupidity) is bliss for you.
God gave us a brain and intended us to use it.
So use yours. You are without hope and will lose all you love, FOREVER. And then comes HELL FIRE for you.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#2312 Aug 25, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Been going on for over two thousand years. Suzie probably not that long.
Israel was reborn in 1948. This is the terminal generation.

Some living in 1967 will NEVER die.

Luke 21:24 (NKJV)
24 And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

“this generation”

Luke 21:32 (NKJV)
32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#2313 Aug 25, 2013
FREAKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhahaha
"Your fruit is ROTTEN!"
It maybe ROTTEN to you and your kind, but it's hunky-dory to the rest of us that lives in reality.
With your mentality, you most likely believe it's you that's gonna "cut down and throw" every tree that "doesn't bear good fruit".
BTW, you're not a prophet/the chosen one. The only thing you've been chosen for is Eternal Damnation.
Have a nice day, O'Damned One
Believers aren't damned. You are.

Mk 16 He that believeth no shall be DAMNED.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#2314 Aug 25, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
If your God is real, he must love idiots. He sure made a lot of them.
Like you?

Proverbs 16:4 (NKJV)
4 The LORD has made all for Himself, Yes, even the wicked for the day of doom.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#2315 Aug 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
True and false. Israel lives as God foretold. This is the terminal generation.
And xians have preached that "this" is the terminal generation for the past 2000 years. IF xianity manages to continue to delude fools long enough, there will be those fools preaching that theirs is "really" the terminal generation 200 years from now.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#2316 Aug 28, 2013
Sosthenes wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a good point which will help in proving men are not animals.
(1Peter 3:20) says there were ONLY eight souls saved on the ark.
This proves animals do not have a soul which lives on after death. It also proves the difference between man and animal.
20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.
1) That does not prove that humans are not animals. That merely "proves"* that humans have souls.

2) Noah's ark was a myth. It never really happened, so trying to use it to prove a point is meaningless.

* This claim is not in any way an actual proof that humans have souls. It merely confirms that the author of 1 Peter thought that humans have souls. The claim might have been more believable had he not forged that leter, using the name of Peter as a way to get xians to read.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
failed prophecies 29 min Sceptical Mal 810
Forum has gone to the dogs 44 min Sceptical Mal 166
Early Christianity 1 hr Barmsweb 1,362
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 5 hr Taranis 274
Intelligent People Question Everything (Sep '16) 6 hr Taranis 2,317
What God Said About Barnsweb: 7 hr littlelambWAS MYS... 72
If you believe in Noah's Ark, you are a certifi... (Dec '08) 8 hr -Prince of Darkness- 1,346
More from around the web