I'm Sick of Evolution Lies. We Are NO...

I'm Sick of Evolution Lies. We Are NOT Animals!

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 112
Next Last
What

Statts Mills, WV

#1 Feb 21, 2011
Here is a common sense answer to the far left lunacy that evo and atheism has become. And also some watered down Christians that want the approval of the world, Nettie. So, if you have ANY intellectual honesty about you and are REALLY open minded, read the part I have copied and follow the link and read the rest. I agree with every bit of the article. And, if you are a God fearing biblical Christian, I would like to especially hear your comments.

http://www.thetrumpet.com/...

We Are Not Animals
From the January 2010 Trumpet Print Edition »
An error in science is leading to some uncivilized conclusions.  By Brad Macdonald

Science is exposing a shocking new truth, columnist Mark Morford declared this past summer:“In the wilds of nature, to not have some level of homosexual/bisexual behavior in a given species is turning out to be the exception, not the rule”(San Francisco Chronicle, July 1, 2009; emphasis his).

You know where he’s going with this.“[E]ither humankind is part of nature and the wanton animal kingdom, a full participant in the messy inexplicable glories of the flesh and spirit and gender play, or we are the aberrant mistake, the ones who are lagging far behind the rest of the kingdom ….”

Morford’s in-your-face arrogance is maddening. But he appears to have science on his side.“[A]s many as 1,500 species of wild and captive animals have been observed engaging in homosexual activity,” noted Scientific American in June 2008.“Researchers have seen such same-sex goings-on in both male and female, old and young, and social and solitary creatures and on branches of the evolutionary tree ranging from insects to mammals.”

Science, according to Morford and his ilk, has solved the contentious question of homosexual behavior in humans: Homosexuality is a scientifically proven, therefore irrevocable, fact of life. To oppose it is to oppose nature itself.

The truth, however, is not that simple. This argument—which is patent liberalism masquerading as objective science—is riddled with flaws.

Animal or Human?

Morford’s reasoning is premised on one of the most pernicious errors ever peddled by science. Canonized into scientific lore long ago, then pumped relentlessly by modern education into believing minds, this lie has been sold as undeniable fact, an irreproachable law of science. What is it?

That man is an animal.

Check any modern biology textbook—they all say the same thing. Humans, Homo sapiens, are classified as members of the animal kingdom. Scientists classify man this way because of similarities between the physical characteristics and workings of some animals and the physical characteristics and workings of humans.

What about the gargantuan—and, at least to scientists, inexplicable—mental differences? Animals don’t think or reason, write, read, listen to music (let alone compose it or perform it), drive cars, or understand mathematics and chemistry. They lack the mental capacity to do any of these beyond even the most rudimentary level.

Aren’t the extreme differences between the mind of animals and the human mind greater than the meager similarities between the physical makeup of humans and some animals? Of course. Yet rather than give us our own kingdom, scientists lob humans into the animal kingdom.
Carrot_Stick

Miami, FL

#2 Feb 21, 2011
What wrote:
I agree with every bit of the article.
We know.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3 Feb 21, 2011
What wrote:
Here is a common sense answer to the far left lunacy that evo and atheism has become..... reasoning is premised on one of the most pernicious errors ever peddled by science..........That man is an animal.
Check any modern biology textbook—they all say the same thing. Humans, Homo sapiens, are classified as members of the animal kingdom. Scientists classify man this way because of similarities between the physical characteristics and workings of some animals and the physical characteristics and workings of humans.
Correct, we are animals. This isn't up for debate, idiot.
What wrote:
What about the gargantuan—and, at least to scientists, inexplicable—mental differences?
What about them? ANd scientists do understand the reasons for the differences. Are you godbots opposed to any knowledge at all outside of the babble?
What wrote:
Animals don’t think or reason, write, read, listen to music (let alone compose it or perform it),
Many animals think and reason at quite a high level, in many cases surpassing the levels of babies or young children. Birds compose and sing music. ARe you a real fence post or just trying to pass for one?
What wrote:
Aren’t the extreme differences between the mind of animals and the human mind greater than the meager similarities between the physical makeup of humans and some animals?
What about the differences that we would like to have? Regrowing limbs, diving thousands of feet under the ocean by holding our breath, flying as high as Everest by flapping our arms, running 60 mph?

S.O.H
Huh

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Feb 21, 2011
What wrote:
Animals don’t think or reason,listen to music (let alone compose it or perform it).....

Really?? No wonder atheists believe Christians are intellectual pea brains. You give them all the fodder they need with this kind of limited, narrow-minded view.
What

Statts Mills, WV

#5 Feb 21, 2011
So far the evos are proving their love and intense devotion to their god Darwin. No Christian rebuttals?
What

Statts Mills, WV

#6 Feb 21, 2011
ScienceRules wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, we are animals. This isn't up for debate, idiot.
<quoted text>
What about them? ANd scientists do understand the reasons for the differences. Are you godbots opposed to any knowledge at all outside of the babble?
<quoted text>
Many animals think and reason at quite a high level, in many cases surpassing the levels of babies or young children. Birds compose and sing music. ARe you a real fence post or just trying to pass for one?
<quoted text>
What about the differences that we would like to have? Regrowing limbs, diving thousands of feet under the ocean by holding our breath, flying as high as Everest by flapping our arms, running 60 mph?
S.O.H
We are not animals, IDIOT.

Some young children can work a computer. And actually KNOW what they are doing. Name me an animal that can do that, IDIOT!

Regrowing limbs? Flying? You are like any other boring atheist Mr. Wizard. You want a sign. Forget it.
What

Statts Mills, WV

#7 Feb 21, 2011
Huh wrote:
What wrote:
Animals don’t think or reason,listen to music (let alone compose it or perform it).....
Really?? No wonder atheists believe Christians are intellectual pea brains. You give them all the fodder they need with this kind of limited, narrow-minded view.
You are confusing instincts with creativity. Can a bird compose a melody purely by creativity? They are singing the same old tune they have sung since creation.

Location hidden

#8 Feb 21, 2011
What wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing instincts with creativity. Can a bird compose a melody purely by creativity? They are singing the same old tune they have sung since creation.
Species such as the canaries can develop new songs even as sexually mature adults; these are termed 'open-ended' learners. http://faculty.washington.edu/beecher/B&B...

Location hidden

#9 Feb 21, 2011
What wrote:
<.
Some young children can work a computer. And actually KNOW what they are doing. Name me an animal that can do that,
Wayne.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Santa Fe, NM

#10 Feb 21, 2011
What wrote:
So far the evos are proving their love and intense devotion to their god Darwin. No Christian rebuttals?
Arguing that smart people are as fckd up as you are does not present itself as an effective debate strategy.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#11 Feb 21, 2011
What(Wayne) wrote:
Here is a common sense answer to the far left lunacy that evo and atheism has become. And also some watered down Christians that want the approval of the world, Nettie. So, if you have ANY intellectual honesty about you and are REALLY open minded, read the part I have copied and follow the link and read the rest. I agree with every bit of the article. And, if you are a God fearing biblical Christian, I would like to especially hear your comments.

Wayne, you have consistently called me all sort of things but NEVER have considered my being a Christian anyway, so exactly WHY is MY name in the above paragraph, which was part of your first post?

I see you are still having trouble accepting what God made you to be.
My sympathies to your intestinal fortitude.

Location hidden

#12 Feb 21, 2011
What wrote:
Maybe your sister can provide some evidence for Nohweh..... isn't she supposed to be able to 'reach out' to you?
What

Statts Mills, WV

#13 Feb 21, 2011
ScienceRules wrote:
<quoted text>
Species such as the canaries can develop new songs even as sexually mature adults; these are termed 'open-ended' learners. http://faculty.washington.edu/beecher/B&B...
Well, since that is an OPINION piece. I won't put much stock in it. Besides, the only reason they seem to be learning new songs? is because of reproduction needs. Instinct.

Location hidden

#14 Feb 21, 2011
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since that is an OPINION piece. I won't put much stock in it. Besides, the only reason they seem to be learning new songs? is because of reproduction needs. Instinct.
Massive brainquake registering 6.8 on the Wayne Sphincter scale. Results in goalposts shifting clear across county lines.
What

Statts Mills, WV

#15 Feb 21, 2011
ScienceRules wrote:
<quoted text>
Massive brainquake registering 6.8 on the Wayne Sphincter scale. Results in goalposts shifting clear across county lines.
Oh, you didn't read the article clearly titled OPINION at the top? If anyone is shifting goalposts it's you. And if a bird changes its tune its not because its tired of the old one. lol Idiot!

“Darwin died for your sins”

Nunya

#16 Feb 21, 2011
What wrote:
Besides, the only reason they seem to be learning new songs? is because of reproduction needs. Instinct.
Yes...yes...
What

Statts Mills, WV

#17 Feb 21, 2011
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...yes...
And you think they learn new songs for the next recital?

“I'm saved and forgiven”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18 Feb 21, 2011
Of course we are not animals. Only the atheistic evolutionist think such a thing. Ever notice most animals? They will eliminate waste in public and it doesn't matter to them who might see. They will have sex in public and do not care who might see. Why? They are animals. God plainly made a distinct difference between man and animal. We are not an animal, no matter how much some people act like one.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#19 Feb 21, 2011
What wrote:
http://www.thetrumpet.com/...
We Are Not Animals
From the January 2010 Trumpet Print Edition »
An error in science is leading to some uncivilized conclusions.&#8194; By Brad Macdonald
Science is exposing a shocking new truth, columnist Mark Morford declared this past summer:“In the wilds of nature, to not have some level of homosexual/bisexual behavior in a given species is turning out to be the exception, not the rule”(San Francisco Chronicle, July 1, 2009; emphasis his).
You know where he’s going with this.“[E]ither humankind is part of nature and the wanton animal kingdom, a full participant in the messy inexplicable glories of the flesh and spirit and gender play, or we are the aberrant mistake, the ones who are lagging far behind the rest of the kingdom ….”
Morford’s in-your-face arrogance is maddening. But he appears to have science on his side.“[A]s many as 1,500 species of wild and captive animals have been observed engaging in homosexual activity,” noted Scientific American in June 2008.“Researchers have seen such same-sex goings-on in both male and female, old and young, and social and solitary creatures and on branches of the evolutionary tree ranging from insects to mammals.”
Science, according to Morford and his ilk, has solved the contentious question of homosexual behavior in humans: Homosexuality is a scientifically proven, therefore irrevocable, fact of life. To oppose it is to oppose nature itself.
The truth, however, is not that simple. This argument—which is patent liberalism masquerading as objective science—is riddled with flaws.
Animal or Human?
Morford’s reasoning is premised on one of the most pernicious errors ever peddled by science. Canonized into scientific lore long ago, then pumped relentlessly by modern education into believing minds, this lie has been sold as undeniable fact, an irreproachable law of science. What is it?
That man is an animal.
What about the gargantuan—and, at least to scientists, inexplicable—mental differences? Animals don’t think or reason, write, read, listen to music (let alone compose it or perform it), drive cars, or understand mathematics and chemistry. They lack the mental capacity to do any of these beyond even the most rudimentary level.
Aren’t the extreme differences between the mind of animals and the human mind greater than the meager similarities between the physical makeup of humans and some animals? Of course. Yet rather than give us our own kingdom, scientists lob humans into the animal kingdom.
Okay, you can be a plant. Happy now?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#20 Feb 21, 2011
What wrote:
Why are christians so afraid of being animals? Why do christians believe they are above Nature rather than a part of it?

What's the prob?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 112
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The tree of life and tree of good and evil 3 min Frindly 26
News Majority of women in prison have been victims o... 5 min dollarsbill 24
Prayer is WORTHLESS, and I can prove it (Dec '08) 7 min dollarsbill 2,671
The end times started when Jesus walked this ea... 14 min dollarsbill 32
Battling Life Threatening Flesh Eating Sex Demo... 1 hr dollarsbill 3
DID DOLLARSBILL HAVE a STROKE and DIE? 1 hr dollarsbill 90
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 1 hr dollarsbill 853
More from around the web