Have You Ever Seen A.... Angel?

Posted in the Christian Forum

anon

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jan 15, 2014
Have you ever seen a angel or talked to angels?
If so what happened?
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#2 Jan 15, 2014
anon wrote:
Have you ever seen a angel or talked to angels?
If so what happened?
Yes.
Good things happened.

"Everyone entrusted with a mission is an angel." ~Moses Maimonides

http://izquotes.com/quote/291414
Old GT

Carmel, IN

#3 Jan 15, 2014
anon wrote:
Have you ever seen a angel or talked to angels?
If so what happened?
It was scary. There was four of them and they thought I had insulted one of 'em's "fella".
I said "No way" so they got on their motorcycles and rode off.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 15, 2014
Hebrews 13:2 (NKJV)
2 Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5 Jan 15, 2014
On August 22, 1983 when I took my walk, talked to 3 wise men and was baptized in the Elizabeth river, I saw three men who were completely in white and sitting shoulder to shoulder. It was dusk and they were illuminated. I believe they were Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. They stood up stuck together and walked in my direction. After they passed me, they disappeared. I believe they were showing the direction and path that I should take. There was no verbal communication, it was all mental telepathy.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6 Jan 15, 2014
susanblange wrote:
On August 22, 1983 when I took my walk, talked to 3 wise men and was baptized in the Elizabeth river, I saw three men who were completely in white and sitting shoulder to shoulder. It was dusk and they were illuminated. I believe they were Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. They stood up stuck together and walked in my direction. After they passed me, they disappeared. I believe they were showing the direction and path that I should take. There was no verbal communication, it was all mental telepathy.
You're gonna see a lot of men in white.

Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
Old GT

Carmel, IN

#7 Jan 16, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>You're gonna see a lot of men in white.
Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
At first, I thought you meant the guys in white coats, lol.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8 Jan 16, 2014
Old GT wrote:
<quoted text>
At first, I thought you meant the guys in white coats, lol.
That too. LOL!
Thinking

London, UK

#9 Jan 22, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>You're gonna see a lot of men in white.
Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
You are going to see the flames of hell!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#10 Jan 22, 2014
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>You are going to see the flames of hell!
You do talk to yourself a LOT, Dung Psycho. Are you as STUPID as your posts? Or just insane? Or both?
Thinking

UK

#11 Jan 22, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>I do talk to myself a LOT, Dung Psycho. Are you as STUPID as your posts? Or just insane? Or both?
lol you wanker

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12 Jan 23, 2014
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>lol you wanker
Seems that you have used up your vocabulary.
Thinking

UK

#13 Jan 23, 2014
Caught you in the act of your hypocrisy...
Did you and your wife ever use any form of BIRTH CONTROL?
Yes or no?
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion is MURDER.
dollarsbill wrote:
All who support abortion are MURDERERS. You will burn in Hell FOREVER.
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Have you are your wife every used any form of birth control? Wouldn't that also make you an abortionist and a murder?
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Are you trying to say something? LOL!
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you are your wife every used any form of birth control? Wouldn't that also make you an abortionist and a murder?
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>You just can't be that stupid. Or can you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nearly all Christians are Frauds 6 min Old GT 6
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 18 min Good-Evil 3,391
Before The Big Bang 19 min River Tam 3,783
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 29 min dollarsbill 391
LGBT in the Christian Forum 32 min dkskd001 10
The Christian Church is the Gospel of Jesus: do... 39 min Cliff09 1
I say to Christians - just acknowledge your pas... 47 min dkskd001 36
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 2 hr dollarsbill 2,693
More from around the web