Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#1289 Aug 17, 2013
10uhsee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and what makes the planes safe? Faith that they will be safe or the science behind making them safe?
That has nothing to do with the fact that people have FAITH that the airplane is safe and will take them to their destination. Is it really necessary to branch off of EVERYTHING?
10uhsee wrote:
<quoted text>
He did? Did you see this? No, you have FAITH he did.
Such as if I just told you airplanes are safe without you having any knowledge of it yourself, you would have to have FAITH that I was telling the truth.
If I see a pencil on my desk, it does not require faith to realize; "Hey, there is a pencil on my desk."
You believe George Washington existed. WHY? Did you see him exist? Or are you going off the writings of other people?

Just because you cannot see something or because there is no "proof" of something does not mean that something does not exist.

True or False?
10uhsee wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because, it mostly is.
So you say lol
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#1290 Aug 17, 2013
10uhsee wrote:
<quoted text>
How to Destroy an Atheist in an Argument:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ghtoPiAE1sAXX
How to do the hokey pokey:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

See, I can post irrelevant videos as well lol
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#1291 Aug 17, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis 4, 2 Kings 23.
Yes?

“I'll have some FSM...”

Since: Sep 10

with a side order of awesome!

#1292 Aug 17, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
That has nothing to do with the fact that people have FAITH that the airplane is safe and will take them to their destination. Is it really necessary to branch off of EVERYTHING?
And all of this has nothing to do with the fact that you have NO proof for your god. Or, that the tower of babel was more than a fairy tale or the account of Noah... etc.

Or that you have not shown your god to be anymore of a creation than Vishnu.
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe George Washington existed. WHY? Did you see him exist? Or are you going off the writings of other people?
Seriously?

You want to compare historical evidence for George Washington to that of the historical evidence for Abraham?
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you cannot see something or because there is no "proof" of something does not mean that something does not exist.
True or False?
Depends on the situation...

Now, why would you believe something exists when you can not see it or have proof of it?

If you tell me there are turd brown clouds outside, I would not believe you. If you said they are white/grey, I would have faith in the LOGIC of there being white/grey clouds.

If the logic is behind the belief. That is the only time I would say: Yes
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
So you say lol
So says reality bub.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#1293 Aug 17, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
How to do the hokey pokey:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =s9vEcesi3H8XX
See, I can post irrelevant videos as well lol
I see your point. Here is a video in which two evangelical Christians take an honest look at both sides ot the evolution vs creation debate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#1294 Aug 17, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your point. Here is a video in which two evangelical Christians take an honest look at both sides ot the evolution vs creation debate:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ajULH6dNihIXX&NR=1
Great youtube...thanks, 15th

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#1295 Aug 17, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes?
Yes. You were playing the 'my god is better than your god' game and made three irrelevant points in defense of your god. Now you know why they are irrelevant.
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#1296 Aug 17, 2013
10uhsee wrote:
<quoted text>
And all of this has nothing to do with the fact that you have NO proof for your god. Or, that the tower of babel was more than a fairy tale or the account of Noah... etc.
Or that you have not shown your god to be anymore of a creation than Vishnu.
The funny thing is, you dont treat V----- with the level of disrespect that you do my God. That says enough
10uhsee wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously?
You want to compare historical evidence for George Washington to that of the historical evidence for Abraham?
Why yes. Yes I do. What evidence do you have that is not writings/pictures that George Washington existed? What PROOF?

And can you explain to me what evidence you would suspect to find of Abraham? Do you think that foreign nations would write about him? Or that the sumerian/ur country he abandoned? Or his sons?
10uhsee wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, why would you believe something exists when you can not see it or have proof of it?
If you tell me there are turd brown clouds outside, I would not believe you. If you said they are white/grey, I would have faith in the LOGIC of there being white/grey clouds.
That didnt answer my question lol I'll try again:

True or False?
10uhsee wrote:
<quoted text>
So says reality bub.
Again..... so YOU say
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#1297 Aug 17, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. You were playing the 'my god is better than your god' game and made three irrelevant points in defense of your god. Now you know why they are irrelevant.
So in short you are saying
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
"Yes I know I said this:

1.There is no historical evidence supporting the existence of Abraham.
2. When the Mesha Stele was inscribed Israel was a polytheistic nation.
3. The Mesha Stele is older than the Book of Genesis.
4. Hindu scripture is older than the Book of Genesis.
5. Hinduism is older than Judaism.
6. Vishnu is older than Yahweh.

"But I cannot answer your questions that you (Flygerian) followed this post with"
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
1. Ok?
2. So what?
3. What has led you to believe this?
4. Your point?
5. Your point?
6. What has led you to believe this?
Gotcha. I am in 100% agreement.:D

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#1298 Aug 17, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
So in short you are saying
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Gotcha. I am in 100% agreement.:D
What's wrong with you? You said you could prove God exists.

The forum knows I don't make claims I can't back up. I gave you enough information to get you started. If you can't figure it out put on your 'critical thinking cap'; all fundies have one; and work on it for a while.

Here's another clue. In Canaanite polytheism 'Baal' means 'Lord'. Since Baal was already taken the Davidic sheep herders picked an alternate word for Lord, Yahweh. You should but don't know where El Elyon fits into the Bible nor the Canaanite Baal cycle.

Here's another clue. You'll never figure it out anyway.
Tubalcain was a blacksmith.

God bless you.

“I'll have some FSM...”

#1299 Aug 17, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is, you dont treat V----- with the level of disrespect that you do my God. That says enough
3 part answer:

1) Have you shown me that I should give your god special treatment?
2) I believe all gods are man made. I have not saw any evidence to confirm any of them.
3) We just happen to be talking about your particular sky-fairy right now.
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Why yes. Yes I do. What evidence do you have that is not writings/pictures that George Washington existed? What PROOF?
And can you explain to me what evidence you would suspect to find of Abraham? Do you think that foreign nations would write about him? Or that the sumerian/ur country he abandoned? Or his sons?
That is absurd and know it.

That is a troll tactic.

I bet you would like to change the subject.... again. Proof for your god? How about we start with that proof?
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
That didnt answer my question lol I'll try again:

You just did not like the answer. I even asked for clarification. And what is up with the True or false? Don't dictate my "available" responses, OK?

[QUOTE who="Flygerian"]< quoted text>
True or False?

Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Again..... so YOU say
Actually Webster's dictionary says so. Go argue with them.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fai...
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#1300 Aug 17, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with you?
Well, I hurt my knee playing basketball some time ago this year. Thank you for asking :)
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
You said you could prove God exists.
When?
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
The forum knows I don't make claims I can't back up.
Then why didnt you back up those 6 statements you said?
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
I gave you enough information to get you started. If you can't figure it out put on your 'critical thinking cap'; all fundies have one; and work on it for a while.
Here's another clue. In Canaanite polytheism 'Baal' means 'Lord'. Since Baal was already taken the Davidic sheep herders picked an alternate word for Lord, Yahweh. You should but don't know where El Elyon fits into the Bible nor the Canaanite Baal cycle.
Here's another clue. You'll never figure it out anyway.
Tubalcain was a blacksmith.
God bless you.
1. Lol so the name of the God of Israel was "Yahweh"? Hopefully you're not serious but it seems like you are lol

2. Why do you insult and then say God bless? lol

3. How can you pretend to know the bible without reading it?
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#1301 Aug 17, 2013
10uhsee wrote:
<quoted text>
3 part answer:
1) Have you shown me that I should give your god special treatment?
2) I believe all gods are man made. I have not saw any evidence to confirm any of them.
3) We just happen to be talking about your particular sky-fairy right now.
My statement stands as I put it.
10uhsee wrote:
<quoted text>
That is absurd and know it.
That is a troll tactic.
I bet you would like to change the subject.... again. Proof for your god? How about we start with that proof?
I didnt think so
10uhsee wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I didnt think so lol
10uhsee wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Webster's dictionary says so. Go argue with them.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fai...
Did you read the first definition?

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#1302 Aug 18, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I hurt my knee playing basketball some time ago this year. Thank you for asking :)
<quoted text>
When?
<quoted text>
Then why didnt you back up those 6 statements you said?
<quoted text>
1. Lol so the name of the God of Israel was "Yahweh"? Hopefully you're not serious but it seems like you are lol
2. Why do you insult and then say God bless? lol
3. How can you pretend to know the bible without reading it?
July 24.

10uhsee:
If we did discover and find everything except for 1% of the sky... you would be screaming ... "that 1% is proof of god."
Admit it, you have no proof.

You:
No I wont admit I do not have proof. Because I do.
My apologies to 10uhsee for calling him on his comment (at your suggestion). He didn't say 'all the physical proof points away from your invisible sky buddy'. He said 'all the physical proof we have points away from your invisible sky buddy'.

It's kind of early and the forum's kind of dead so I took you up on your challenge to show when you said you could prove God exists. In looking back through the thread I have discovered you're just a ridiculous little freak. The remote possibility that you expect to be taken seriously is a bit disconcerting.

God bless you.

“I'll have some FSM...”

#1303 Aug 18, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
My statement stands as I put it.
<quoted text>
I didnt think so
<quoted text>
Again, I didnt think so lol
<quoted text>
Did you read the first definition?
Yes, because you ignore the obvious so your sky daddy exists, got it.

“I'll have some FSM...”

#1304 Aug 18, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
July 24.
10uhsee:
If we did discover and find everything except for 1% of the sky... you would be screaming ... "that 1% is proof of god."
You:
My apologies to 10uhsee for calling him on his comment (at your suggestion). He didn't say 'all the physical proof points away from your invisible sky buddy'. He said 'all the physical proof we have points away from your invisible sky buddy'.
It's kind of early and the forum's kind of dead so I took you up on your challenge to show when you said you could prove God exists. In looking back through the thread I have discovered you're just a ridiculous little freak. The remote possibility that you expect to be taken seriously is a bit disconcerting.
God bless you.
That's the point, been almost a month of his charades and still no proof for his god. He has hopped, skipped and jumped onto everything, including asking for proof of George Washington (most recent).

Prove your god Fly. Or are you just another fundie with no proof that just likes to argue?
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#1305 Aug 18, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
July 24.
10uhsee:
You:
God bless you.
That doesnt say I can prove God exists. It says I have proof that He exists. And I still do lol

So again: where did I say I can prove God exists?
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#1306 Aug 18, 2013
10uhsee wrote:
<quoted text>
So your sky daddy exists, got it.
If thats how you refer to my God in YOUR words, Yes you are right. He exists. Always HAS. ALWAYS WILL. lol
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#1307 Aug 18, 2013
10uhsee wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the point, been almost a month of his charades and still no proof for his god. He has hopped, skipped and jumped onto everything, including asking for proof of George Washington (most recent).
Prove your god Fly. Or are you just another fundie with no proof that just likes to argue?
See I gave you tidbits of the proof I have. Yes TIDBITS.

But you're not looking for that. You're looking for an argument. I can give that too though lol

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#1308 Aug 18, 2013
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesnt say I can prove God exists. It says I have proof that He exists. And I still do lol
So again: where did I say I can prove God exists?
Hypocritical lying freak. You have no proof God exists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why doesent God help? 13 min dollarsbill 239
Why doesn't God let its believers know who has ... 22 min dollarsbill 100
If peter declared christ he would have died 23 min dollarsbill 2
I don't understand 27 min dollarsbill 525
Math proves the existence of a sentient universe. 43 min God exists 1
Reason: Christianity's Nemisis 1 hr dollarsbill 53
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 1 hr dollarsbill 1,706
Why doesent God cure cancer? 2 hr blacklagoon 86
Are World Events Pointing to End Times 3 hr dollarsbill 1,953
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 6 hr _hard luck 16,475