Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“Watching for Wolves~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#697 Aug 20, 2014
Armed Dangerous wrote:
America will never be free for as long as evil is in our country that is just a fact. This country have turn its back on God and now God is saying something else to this country. God is saying this, you have rejected knowledge and went your own way. I will give you what you want in life, go ahead and live in sin I will turn my back and leave you with your sinful lifestyle. Look around now in our country see what is going on, Satan is here and this country is swimming in its sin. How long will it take and how many will die in their sin before America wakes up and see the truth?
We are in the end times....it will not get any better. Until,Jesus sets up His kingdom. Fact!

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#698 Aug 20, 2014
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are in the end times....it will not get any better. Until,Jesus sets up His kingdom. Fact!
I could ask you to prove it and you'd say the Bible proves it and then I'd ask you to prove that and then you would call me short and bald and I would say your roots are showing so I won't.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#699 Aug 20, 2014
Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why there are so many different Christian denominations.
No, it's because there aren't enough Literalists, like me. I believe what God said, period.

“Let Your Heart Shine”

Since: May 14

Lincoln, NE

#700 Aug 20, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's because there aren't enough Literalists, like me. I believe what God said, period.
Amen!!

“I Walk With Jesus”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#701 Aug 20, 2014
The American people must be very blind indeed, if they do not see that if they do nothing to prevent Satan and his demon's taking over this country. The most deadly enemy the United States will ever have to face is it self. Using the utmost secrecy to conceal her plans, the papacy, through her fašade of religion, has for many decades been infiltrating the United States in all levels of government. As a result, the United States will soon lose its constitution and become a tyrannical, persecuting power.
As you read the following, keep in mind that they have said it is their goal to take over the USA and trash the constitution. The America constitution is thoroughly detested by the papacy, because the freedom safeguards it contains makes it impossible for the papacy to take over the USA as long as the constitution is in force. If you can read and understand what you are reading then you will know what is being said. When our country misuse power to control their own people to get their own way to run this country, then Satan takes over.

“I Walk With Jesus”

Location hidden

#702 Aug 20, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN!

“I Walk With Jesus”

Location hidden

#703 Aug 20, 2014
Good afternoon everyone be bless in Christ Jesus, yesterday was a great day for me and my wife. We have been married for 40 years we love all our gifts and love being around with family and true friends. One of the gifts we got was from our Church they give my wife a new power wheelchair and a new lift chair, praise God she needed those two things real bad. It goes to see that God will always fine a way where there isn't one. Thank You Jesus!

Location hidden

#704 Aug 20, 2014
Armed Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text> AMEN!
There's a "few" of us.

“I Walk With Jesus”

Location hidden

#705 Aug 20, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a "few" of us.
We must be in the same family dollarsbill! Myself I believe in every Word the Bible says, there is no way around it. My grandfather told me long time ago if a person believe in Gods Bible they can look forward to Heaven if not they will burn in hell for ever.

Location hidden

#706 Aug 20, 2014
Armed Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text> We must be in the same family dollarsbill! Myself I believe in every Word the Bible says, there is no way around it. My grandfather told me long time ago if a person believe in Gods Bible they can look forward to Heaven if not they will burn in hell for ever.
God has blessed you.

“I Walk With Jesus”

Location hidden

#707 Aug 20, 2014
Today word is "Kfafot" Meaning is "Gloves".

“I Walk With Jesus”

Location hidden

#708 Aug 20, 2014
America simply has no idea of the terrible trouble and persecution that is coming son at the hands of the papacy. The people of America have forgotten the wanton cruelty and unrestrained butchery this unholy power demonstrated during the Dark Age when it slaughtered over 150 million Christians because they wanted to worship God according to the Bible. Hitler's holocaust against the Jews was tiny compared to the papal holocaust against Christians during the Dark Ages, and the Jesuit-controlled news media never mention these atrocities.

What do you know about Jesuits?

“Let Your Heart Shine”

Since: May 14

Lincoln, NE

#709 Aug 20, 2014
Armed Dangerous wrote:
America simply has no idea of the terrible trouble and persecution that is coming son at the hands of the papacy. The people of America have forgotten the wanton cruelty and unrestrained butchery this unholy power demonstrated during the Dark Age when it slaughtered over 150 million Christians because they wanted to worship God according to the Bible. Hitler's holocaust against the Jews was tiny compared to the papal holocaust against Christians during the Dark Ages, and the Jesuit-controlled news media never mention these atrocities.
The Society of Jesus is another such religious order. Set up by Ignatius Loyola, a Spanish former soldier, in 1540, there are now over 12,000 Jesuit priests, and the society is one of the largest groups in the Roman Catholic church.

“I Walk With Jesus”

Location hidden

#710 Aug 20, 2014
Armed Dangerous wrote:
America simply has no idea of the terrible trouble and persecution that is coming soon at the hands of the papacy. The people of America have forgotten the wanton cruelty and unrestrained butchery this unholy power demonstrated during the Dark Age when it slaughtered over 150 million Christians because they wanted to worship God according to the Bible. Hitler's holocaust against the Jews was tiny compared to the papal holocaust against Christians during the Dark Ages, and the Jesuit-controlled news media never mention these atrocities.
Sorry, I miss spell a word but I took care of it. I am only human I think.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#711 Aug 20, 2014
Armed Dangerous wrote:
One hundred fifty million Christians, preacherman.?

The site you stole your comment from is a hate site and it is full of shÝt, just like you.

By the way: Thou shall not steal.
Passing thru

Massapequa, NY

#712 Aug 20, 2014
Hell-Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlearned response from a antichrist. Only believers can understand. You are blinded ....
2 Cor. 4:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
For you Heb. 6:
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
Amen.
While yours is simply a cowards response.

You allegedly follow only the Bible, but your idolatry of the Bible is not sanctioned by it.
Passing thru

Massapequa, NY

#713 Aug 20, 2014
Armed Dangerous wrote:
Oh the Vatican has an army? DO you have no grasp of history? Do you know HOW the Papacy was able to kill anyone, in the past? And could you show us the exact numbers - with the sources - to your accusation?

And I thought Xtians were always screaming the Jewish controlled media...now its the Jesuits.
Passing thru

Massapequa, NY

#714 Aug 20, 2014
Armed Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text> We must be in the same family dollarsbill! Myself I believe in every Word the Bible says, there is no way around it. My grandfather told me long time ago if a person believe in Gods Bible they can look forward to Heaven if not they will burn in hell for ever.
Right, the same inbred family. Who's the Uncle and who's the Daddy-Brother...?
Passing thru

Massapequa, NY

#715 Aug 20, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet the bulk of your Icon of worship is not your God talking...weird, huh?
Passing thru

Massapequa, NY

#716 Aug 20, 2014
Hell-Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlearned response from a antichrist. Only believers can understand. You are blinded ....
2 Cor. 4:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
For you Heb. 6:
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
Amen.
Why cant you face the facts, and have a real discussion? Why do you, like $$bill, believe you can spew some quotes and they will work like magical incantations? You treat the Bible like a book of incantations. Why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evoution Frauds 4 min no-one-special 1,357
Fornication from my past life 9 min The Branch 3
The Bible Says....... 17 min Theoneandonly 109
Should Homosexuals be accepted in the church? (Sep '09) 22 min Theoneandonly 934
Being Ready ? 27 min Theoneandonly 133
Evangelicals to Gays: We Have Nothing For You |... (Mar '10) 42 min janeebee 18,813
Does West have the right not to mock Islam? 1 hr Theoneandonly 40
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 2 hr NorCal Native 3,071
More from around the web