Yes

No

“I Walk With Jesus”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#26 Aug 1, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lying again, preacherman. both of your quotes are concoctions.
What are you 15th Dalai Lama one of those people who come far from the south? Who comes into this country to get a free ride off the America Tax Prayer's. Have you ever fought for this country, myself I was in the USMC Vietnam Vet, can you say the same thing? If Satan and his demon's think for one second they can take this country over they better think again, because I am here to stop them, you can count on it! There is a spiritual war going on here in this country myself and many Pastor's like me is out there fight back with the word of God. Just what have you been doing for God and this country, beside getting on topix here and making a fool out of yourself can you answer me 15th, or are you going to tell me one of you great lies?
Nc resident

Atlanta, GA

#27 Aug 1, 2014
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know you are a moron at best and is jesus your mexicali brother?
christians bashing each other and being racist. bwhahahhahahahh.. I knew that would happen.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#28 Aug 1, 2014
Nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
christians bashing each other and being racist. bwhahahhahahahh.. I knew that would happen.
Well, you are dumber than you look, and well, that's pretty stoopid...

I'm bashing POD, howstupidamI,ndangertard,dbtar d and the rest of your socks...bwhahahhahahahh..

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#29 Aug 1, 2014
Satan has been reincarnated and is an American and the father of the Messiah. All the actors in the end time play are also American, with the possible exception of David. These include Elijah, Gabriel, Michael, and Deborah the judge. The USA is the descendants of the northern, lost, ten tribed kingdom. We are a very young country as is modern day Israel. The USA is the one great nation that was promised to Abraham. Both of us are going to end up in captivity again and the yoke of bondage shall be destroyed because of the anointing of the Messiah. Isaiah 10:27. We have rejected our God and God will reject us.

“I Walk With Jesus”

Location hidden

#30 Aug 2, 2014
Just what I thought 15th running from the truth again, again, when things start getting hot around 15th takes off running!
Passing thru

Tuckahoe, NY

#31 Aug 2, 2014
Armed Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text> All of this thread will come from the America History Library of Congress Washington D.C. Some of the book are priceless because the founding Father's wrote those book's. Part of my comment comes from those books.
It would do you, all you American Xtian-revisionists good to listen to this interview.

http://www.wnyc.org/story/infidels-and-atheis...
Passing thru

Tuckahoe, NY

#32 Aug 2, 2014
Armed Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text> What are you 15th Dalai Lama one of those people who come far from the south? Who comes into this country to get a free ride off the America Tax Prayer's. Have you ever fought for this country, myself I was in the USMC Vietnam Vet, can you say the same thing? If Satan and his demon's think for one second they can take this country over they better think again, because I am here to stop them, you can count on it! There is a spiritual war going on here in this country myself and many Pastor's like me is out there fight back with the word of God. Just what have you been doing for God and this country, beside getting on topix here and making a fool out of yourself can you answer me 15th, or are you going to tell me one of you great lies?
Being a Vet doesn't give you ownership of this country, nor give you extra special freedom of speech rights.

I think its shameful that so many ex-military take this POV. We have no way of knowing how honorably, or not you served your time. So please beg off the "I'm a Vet and therefore I KNOW all there is to know and where this nation should be heading" line of hyperbole.

Key term there is "heading", not reversing, which is what too many American Xtian Right Winger history revisionists seem to want to take this country backwards, to some faux idyllic time.

Take the country back! To which I always ask, to what, where would you like to take it all backwards too..? Jim Crow days?

The only spiritual war going on in this nation is in your head! And the heads of people who think that if we get children praying in schools again your God will re-bless us.

“I Walk With Jesus”

Location hidden

#33 Aug 2, 2014
America will never be free for as long as evil is in our country that is just a fact. This country have turn its back on God and now God is saying something else to this country. God is saying this, you have rejected knowledge and went your own way. I will give you what you want in life, go ahead and live in sin I will turn my back and leave you with your sinful lifestyle. Look around now in our country see what is going on, Satan is here and this country is swimming in its sin. How long will it take and how many will die in their sin before America wakes up and see the truth?

“I Walk With Jesus”

Location hidden

#34 Aug 2, 2014
Passing thru wrote:
<quoted text>
It would do you, all you American Xtian-revisionists good to listen to this interview.
http://www.wnyc.org/story/infidels-and-atheis...
God have told me not to open your web site and to tell you that your comment have got no truth in it!

“Evi Limp”

Since: Mar 14

Impville, Hades

#35 Aug 2, 2014
I feel my mind going numb from all the "god" stupidity in the news ad this forum
Passing thru

Tuckahoe, NY

#36 Aug 2, 2014
Armed Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text> God have told me not to open your web site and to tell you that your comment have got no truth in it!
No, that wasn't your God, that was what you truly worship, narrow-mindedness. You're actually scared of the truth. Its what keeps people like you so cranked up, fear of the truth. Like roaches who run from the light.

This Nation was not founded as A Xtian Nation and thats what scares the bejeebus out of Xtians like you! Finding the truth. Instead you feed on the words of history revisionist liars.

You worship lies and run from the truth.

What's funnier is that you're basically saying Your God cant give you enough strength to hear something...something 100% true. Your God is so weak, as is your faith that listening to a historian tell the truth is beyond the powers of both your God and your measly faith.
Passing thru

Tuckahoe, NY

#37 Aug 2, 2014
Armed Dangerous wrote:
America will never be free for as long as evil is in our country that is just a fact. This country have turn its back on God and now God is saying something else to this country. God is saying this, you have rejected knowledge and went your own way. I will give you what you want in life, go ahead and live in sin I will turn my back and leave you with your sinful lifestyle. Look around now in our country see what is going on, Satan is here and this country is swimming in its sin. How long will it take and how many will die in their sin before America wakes up and see the truth?
You got one thing right, Americans like you reject knowledge, real knowledge and actual facts of the sciences - all for superstitions and a fear of the dark. Grow up into the modern era, where there is nothing evil hidden in the dark, where all we have to fear is fear itself. Grow up, its a nice condition.
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

#38 Aug 3, 2014
Armed Dangerous wrote:
"The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." - Thomas Jefferson 3rd President of the United States and principle author of the Declaration of Independence

“I Walk With Jesus”

Location hidden

#39 Aug 3, 2014
Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
"The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." - Thomas Jefferson 3rd President of the United States and principle author of the Declaration of Independence
False!
Nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#40 Aug 3, 2014
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you are dumber than you look, and well, that's pretty stoopid...
I'm bashing POD, howstupidamI,ndangertard,dbtar d and the rest of your socks...bwhahahhahahahh..
Please do not respond to the troll using my screen name.
Passing thru

Bronxville, NY

#41 Aug 3, 2014
Armed Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text> False!
Whats false? That quote is a FACT. But of course you, a good ol American Xtian play with a whole other set of what you call "facts". But they are not real facts, just lies you allow to fester and infect you.
a man

Newport, AR

#42 Aug 3, 2014
Armed Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text> False!

You say Big Al is false?

At least Big Al doesn't quote people in such a way that he leaves the impression that he wrote it. About the only time you give anyone credit for something you post is when 15th catches you you being FALSE!!!
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

#43 Aug 3, 2014
Armed Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text> False!
"Question with boldness even the existence of a god; because if there be one he must approve of the homage of reason more than that of blindfolded fear." -Thomas Jefferson, letter to Peter Carr, August 10, 1787

"As I understand the Christian religion, it was, and is, a revelation. But how has it happened that millions of fables, tales, legends, have been blended with both Jewish and Christian revelation that have made them the most bloody religion that ever existed?" -- John Adams , first Vice President and second President of the United States, letter to FA Van der Kamp, December 27, 1816
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

#44 Aug 3, 2014
Armed Dangerous wrote:
President George Washington declared, "It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and the Bible."
Our 7th President, Andrew Jackson, said of the Word of God,"...it is the rock on which our Republic rests.
President Abraham Lincoln stated, "I regard for this Great Book, I have this to say, it is the best gift God has given to man. All the good Savior gave to the world was communicated through this book."
Its time that all true Christian America's stand up and be counted as true Christian and take our country back from Satan and his demon's, so we can be counted as one Nation under God again. Do you think we can do this, tell me why we can or why we can't!
“The Civil rights of none shall be abridged on account of religious belief or worship, nor shall any national religion be established, nor shall the full and equal rights of conscience be in any manner, or on any pretext, be infringed.”- James Madison, fourth President of the United States, Father of the Constitution, First draft of what became the First Amendment, June 8, 1789. W.T. Hutchinson et al., The Papers of James Madison, vol. 12, p. 201, Chicago and Charlottesville, Virginia (1962-1991).

“Who does not see that the same authority which can establish Christianity, in exclusion of all other Religions, may establish with the same ease any particular sect of Christians, in exclusion of all other sects?”- James Madison, The Papers of James Madison
LTT

Elkview, WV

#45 Aug 3, 2014
2 Chronicles 7:14----"If My people which are called by My name shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from Heaven, will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

Also, for Big Al on post #43, the Bible, speaking of reason, in Isaiah 1:18 says, "Come now, let us reason together, saith the Lord; though your sins be as scarlet, they shall become as white as snow; though they be like crimson, they shall be as wool."
Reason is doable!
Speaking of the 1st VP Adams, of course one would ask such a thing in the consideration of things that have been done in the name of religion--or in the name of Christianity, which is not of Christianity, or Jesus, at all. Many killed others in the name of Christianity, but it doesn't mean that Jesus sent them to kill. "All that glitters isn't gold," in other words. Jesus said, "Everyone that says, Lord, Lord, shall not enter into Heaven, but he who does the will of the Father."

There's the Left and there's the Right. There's a big split between the two. I don't think we are all going to be able to agree on much, concerning morals and laws. Remember that when the fullness of the sin of Sodom had come, and there were not enough righteous in the city to spare it, it's judgment finally came upon it. There is always a space for repentance. Who will repent?
When America's time comes, depends on how many righteous are in here and how soon the fullness of our sin comes. The Christians who love the Lord will belong to Him anyway, and will be with Him. The nation that forgets God shall be turned into Hell. Who will remember?
We need a new awakening and a new revival. Many of us are asleep and many of us are tired. Then, when God calls, who among us, Christians and nonChristians will heed the call to awaken? Who will awaken from sin? Who among us who are Christians will renew our hearts and minds unto the Lord and then, be revived? I need Jesus, you need Jesus, we all need Jesus---whether we know about it or whether we do anything about it or not. We need Jesus as individuals and as nations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God's Still Not Dead 11 min godmurderedhimself 3
Who will be judged when our Lord Jesus comes ag... 33 min thegodsmustbecrazy 26
Evidence Against God 34 min messianic114 2,817
Christian anal surgeons 43 min fuckgodinagoodway 17
Hearing Voices (the supernatural world) 49 min Big Lamb 615
How should things be in America? 1 hr helliscomingbackt... 5
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 2 hr Knowledge- 7,352
More from around the web