No

First Prev
of 58
Next Last

“I Walk With Jesus”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 30, 2014
President George Washington declared, "It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and the Bible."

Our 7th President, Andrew Jackson, said of the Word of God,"...it is the rock on which our Republic rests.

President Abraham Lincoln stated, "I regard for this Great Book, I have this to say, it is the best gift God has given to man. All the good Savior gave to the world was communicated through this book."

Its time that all true Christian America's stand up and be counted as true Christian and take our country back from Satan and his demon's, so we can be counted as one Nation under God again. Do you think we can do this, tell me why we can or why we can't!

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#2 Jul 30, 2014
Armed Dangerous wrote:
President George Washington declared, "It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and the Bible."
Our 7th President, Andrew Jackson, said of the Word of God,"...it is the rock on which our Republic rests.
President Abraham Lincoln stated, "I regard for this Great Book, I have this to say, it is the best gift God has given to man. All the good Savior gave to the world was communicated through this book."
Its time that all true Christian America's stand up and be counted as true Christian and take our country back from Satan and his demon's, so we can be counted as one Nation under God again. Do you think we can do this, tell me why we can or why we can't!
"It is almost impossible to verify quotes posted on the internet."
-- Abraham Lincoln

“I Walk With Jesus”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Jul 30, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
-- Abraham Lincoln
All of this thread will come from the America History Library of Congress Washington D.C. Some of the book are priceless because the founding Father's wrote those book's. Part of my comment comes from those books.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#7 Jul 30, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
-- Abraham Lincoln
Now that's funny...

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#8 Jul 30, 2014
howstupidareyou wrote:
<quoted text>
comments are opinions and opinions are like azzholes.. everyone has one...
you forgot the most important part... and most of them stink...

BTW, yours still reeks...

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#10 Jul 30, 2014
Armed Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text> All of this thread will come from the America History Library of Congress Washington D.C. Some of the book are priceless because the founding Father's wrote those book's. Part of my comment comes from those books.
You're lying again, preacherman. both of your quotes are concoctions.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#11 Jul 30, 2014
Correction:
All three of your quotes are concoctions.

“Evi Limp”

Since: Mar 14

Impville, Hades

#12 Jul 31, 2014
you f'ed up christians may want to 'take america back', but you'll see that the rest of us don't want YOU back. Keep the country diverse or move to a country where they kill people for not being like you.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#13 Jul 31, 2014
selatla wrote:
you f'ed up christians may want to 'take america back', but you'll see that the rest of us don't want YOU back. Keep the country diverse or move to a country where they kill people for not being like you.
another moron in our midst...so nice that you came...
NDangertard

Copenhagen, Denmark

#14 Jul 31, 2014
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
you forgot the most important part... and most of them stink...
BTW, yours still reeks...
you really need to keep your nose out of my sphincter. I appreciate your tongue being there.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#15 Jul 31, 2014
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
you really need to keep your nose out of my sphincter. I appreciate your tongue being there.
I stated...

But after some thought, I really don't appreciate the tongue...

“Evi Limp”

Since: Mar 14

Impville, Hades

#16 Jul 31, 2014
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
another moron in our midst...so nice that you came...
no ... what you fail to realize is that we are all human. Screw nationality and skin color and all the other things that separate us. In the end, we all live and die the same. We're the only species that attacks itself so much we'll end up causing our own extinction. If your god loved us so much, we wouldn't be so violent against each other in the first place. AND Christianity would be something people would WANT, not feel they need to be part of for the sake of self-preservation. But because you have your belief system, nothing I say will help you see truth for what it is. You're tainted by your god-colored glasses.
NDangertard

Copenhagen, Denmark

#17 Jul 31, 2014
NDanger wrote:
<I really like the taste of schitt>
well, ok. Jesus won't mind either

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#18 Jul 31, 2014
NDangertard wrote:
<quoted text>
well, ok. Jesus won't mind either
Nice answer to what you stated, "<I really like the taste of schitt>"

But we knew that already...
NDangertard

Copenhagen, Denmark

#19 Jul 31, 2014
NDanger wrote:
<schitt is a staple food at my table. I love recycling.>
never thought of it that way. YOu make an excellent point.
a man

Newport, AR

#20 Jul 31, 2014
Armed Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text> All of this thread will come from the America History Library of Congress Washington D.C. Some of the book are priceless because the founding Father's wrote those book's. Part of my comment comes from those books.
Isn't that where you claimed to have set down and read "American History" by Benjamin Franklin? Funny how nobody could find such a book ever existed, oh now I remember, you said someone must have stolen it.
Armed Dangerous

Winter Park, FL

#21 Jul 31, 2014
a man wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that where you claimed to have set down and read "American History" by Benjamin Franklin? Funny how nobody could find such a book ever existed, oh now I remember, you said someone must have stolen it.
I am a moron. I walk with jesus.
a man

Newport, AR

#22 Jul 31, 2014
Armed Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear tell Jesus liked to walk on water. Too bad Preacherman doesn't try that on water over his head. He just might learn he doesn't have as much faith in Jesus as he claims, but I doubt it.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#24 Aug 1, 2014
NDangertard wrote:
<quoted text>
never thought of it that way. YOu make an excellent point.
You are boring and tiresome at best...I do make an excellent point!

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#25 Aug 1, 2014
Armed Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know you are a moron at best and is jesus your mexicali brother?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 58
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
failed prophecies 29 min Sceptical Mal 810
Forum has gone to the dogs 44 min Sceptical Mal 166
Early Christianity 1 hr Barmsweb 1,362
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 5 hr Taranis 274
Intelligent People Question Everything (Sep '16) 6 hr Taranis 2,317
What God Said About Barnsweb: 7 hr littlelambWAS MYS... 72
If you believe in Noah's Ark, you are a certifi... (Dec '08) 8 hr -Prince of Darkness- 1,346
More from around the web