The atheists’ dilemma: whom do you th...
First Prev
of 58
Next Last
danielle

Saint Albans, UK

#1173 Dec 31, 2012
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll get no argument from me.
You have to change what others say, misquoting them, because you are incapable of communicating properly with people. You are an idiot, and are only capable of communicating with yourself.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1174 Jan 1, 2013
danielle wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to change what others say, misquoting them, because you are incapable of communicating properly with people. You are an idiot, and are only capable of communicating with yourself.
But since >>>YOU<<< changed my post, you just called YOURSELF an >>>IDIOT<<<.

“No stalking allowed.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1175 Jan 1, 2013
danielle wrote:
<quoted text>
You nailed it!

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#1176 Jan 1, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
But since >>>I<<< changed your post, I just called MYSELF an >>>IDIOT<<<.
Thanks for admitting that.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1177 Jan 2, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an idiot who is too stupid to wipe my own vomit off and sit in my own feces because I've never been potty trained. And nobody should read my lock step mindless Christbot bullshit posts full of my insane ranting.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#1178 Jan 2, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
But since >>>YOU<<< changed the post, you just called YOURSELF an >>>IDIOT<<<.

Since: Feb 12

Roseville, CA

#1179 Jan 3, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>
On the Church of Scientology’s website, John Travolta is quoted as having said: "In January of 1975 I was working on my first film in Durango, Mexico. There I met an actress who gave me the book Dianetics. During the five weeks we were filming she gave me some auditing sessions and applied some basic principles. That was when I became involved in Dianetics – because it worked. When I returned to the United States I began Scientology training and auditing. My career immediately took off and I landed a leading role on the TV show 'Welcome Back Kotter' and had a string of successful films. I have been a successful actor for more than twenty years and Scientology has played a major role in that success. I have a wonderful child and a great marriage because I apply L. Ron Hubbard's technology to this area of my life. As a Scientologist, I have the technology to handle life's problems and I have used this to help others in life as well. I would say that Scientology put me into the big time."
This was what John Travolta had to say before the death of his child. I am not saying that if he had been a Christian his son would have lived. I am saying that if he had been a Christian and had been praying to a God who answers prayers it is very possible the child could be alive today. God dose and always will hear the cries of His children. He was praying to a idol god that had no life. When I am in trouble I know in who I have believed, and Scientology is not it! You just have not been in the right situation yet to need a urgent prayer answered and when you are I hope you have more sense then how you are posting. Ppl bring trouble on themselves by rejecting God. Fact, like it or not. One more thing you "atheists won't blow away" and that is eternal damnation to all who reject Jesus Christ as Lord.....just another fact!
There are thousands of kids that die each day. I guess if someone could teach them to pray....

You are a lunatic, even among Christians... That, or you don't get the implications of what you're saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 58
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God has Granted Repentance that Leads to Life -... 2 hr Sheriff Joe 529 3
According to the Bible, is anal sex between a m... (Oct '10) 3 hr FSM 190
The People's Lounge (Mar '09) 3 hr FSM 4,440
What Does God Hate? 6 hr Big Al 134
News New figures show debt crises are growing across... Sat nanoanomaly 1
Dating Morals May 18 arrow 24
Why should God bless America!? (Dec '15) May 18 Preacher 190