The atheists’ dilemma: whom do you th...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1058 Dec 11, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called what goes around, comes around.
If the self righteous little jerk would show ANY type of manners SOMEONE might listen to me.
There, that's better!

Location hidden

#1059 Dec 11, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not qualified to make that statement.
Yes TOC is, and a WAY better judge than crap like you.

Location hidden

#1060 Dec 11, 2012
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I see you and Seen share more the friendship. You share personality traits.
More of your hate and lies. But that's all you do, hey sock?

Location hidden

#1061 Dec 11, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Seen is NOT a Christian. He is a new Age Astro Boy-demonic.
Such rage! I hope you don't have access to any guns.

Location hidden

#1062 Dec 11, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
lol That was a widdle demon whispering in their ears telling them they had a past life. Demons can do that you know. God will even use a evil lying spirit to help them along if they want.
Reincarnation is a CROCK!
Yet YOU worship whatever lying spirit can tell you whatever bigoted lies you want to hear.

Location hidden

#1063 Dec 11, 2012
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Does not freak me out.....just makes me thankful I know the truth from a lie. The truth will set you free. I have already been "introduced" to God by His Son Jesus. I am just waiting to meet Him face to face. It is (once) appointed for man to die. It did not say I had to die 2 or 200 times (only once) then the judgement. Chic, you are in dire trouble and as deceived as Seen. Let me throw this in there too.....there is no purgatory either.
BLAM!

And there it is, just like I stated.

The hatred you have stems from the fact that hate others who believe differently than you do. You just proved that by your own words.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Manalapan, FL

#1064 Dec 12, 2012
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody can "experience" your imaginary "god".
Regardless you offer no proof that your star god is real so you are once again proving lies with lies.

Manalapan, FL

#1065 Dec 12, 2012
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
BLAM!
And there it is, just like I stated.
The hatred you have stems from the fact that hate others who believe differently than you do. You just proved that by your own words.
The exact same can be said for you Seen. You are trying to prove lies with lies. You own words prove you experience with the star god taught you to ridicule anyone that questions your authority concerning faith. It appears from what has been posted you believe in the teaching of jesus yet you continue to bash anyone that questions your authority because of this direct contact with the star god. Instead being so hate filled due to your near death extraordinary experience you could enlighten others and explain what your star god told you that all mankind should be doing. I doubt the star god would be very happy with how you use these new found powers given to you by the star god.

Manalapan, FL

#1066 Dec 12, 2012
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Such rage! I hope you don't have access to any guns.
Yes you have uncontrolled rage towards others it makes me questions your ability to inter act with other human beings since your encounter with the star god.

Manalapan, FL

#1067 Dec 12, 2012
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your hate and lies. But that's all you do, hey sock?
Yes you do have more hate than any other poster I have ever encounter with faith. Proving lies with more lies yet you fail to see you even do that. I worry that this rage will induce a heart attack considering it seems to be controlling every aspect of your posting on topix.
TRYING

Morgantown, WV

#1076 Dec 12, 2012
TICKEDOFFCHIC are you male or female? If you don't mind saying? TRYING

Manalapan, FL

#1077 Dec 12, 2012
liberal in anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I am asking questions to get insight and understand of why Seen posts the way he does. You seem to be the one trolling adding nothing to the discussion but your normal egotistical intolerance to others.

Manalapan, FL

#1078 Dec 12, 2012
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!
How on earth do you get that? is this one of the quotes you will use to the mods to say this poster should be banned like you did me? Are you whining to the mods that this person is attacking you and should be banned?
You are without a DOUBT, the MOST pathetic excuse of a poster on the internet...those who can stop your trolling, you have banned. Whine on little boy.
You are famous for playing the best victim on the net. I wish you the best with this considering.

Manalapan, FL

#1079 Dec 12, 2012
TRYING wrote:
It is so nice to see you posting on this forum TRYING. I do enjoy your posts. May be you can help me understand this "near death" "star god" ideology.

Manalapan, FL

#1083 Dec 12, 2012
<quoted text>
No you're not. You accusing and using words not used by Seen. Your agenda on the internet has a history you cannot escape GS.
I have no idea how to refer to his god and have stated this numerous times now. What would you call it?

Manalapan, FL

#1084 Dec 12, 2012
<quoted text>
See? more baiting. You have no more interest in TRYING now than you did on Gilbert in the past. You are just using her to attack Seen.
Your agenda is showing, GS...try a new tack.
If you haven't followed my posts very well to state this. I have enjoyed TRYING's posts for sometime now and have posted this numerous times.

I am interested in seeing Seen's perspective.

Manalapan, FL

#1086 Dec 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Trolling....you are really trying hard to be obtuse, but it's pretty blatantly clear to most what you are doing...and you have a two year history,some of it HERE, of trolling a lot of people, GS.
It's just you doing what you get by with on topix...trolling others.
Obtuse is a good description of your insight to how topix defines trolling however considering you are the expert only your definition is the correct one.

Now I have asked you how do you define Seens god?

“Jesus Conquered Death ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1087 Dec 12, 2012
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
There's your unchecked rage, hatred, and lies again at anyone who has different beliefs, disagrees, and/or stands up to your sick mind.
Always trying to make up excuses to attack those outside of your evil cult, then play victim doesn't work too well for you.
I have no rage Seen. I do not hate you or anyone and I don't believe in lying. I know there are many different beliefs out there, I have asked you to share yours with me. You will not, why? You can ask me about mine as long as you post human like. I don't call be a born again Christian a evil cult and that shows what your astral experiences taught you.

“Jesus Conquered Death ”

Location hidden

#1088 Dec 12, 2012
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody can "experience" your imaginary "god".
God is not imaginary. Who is your god? There are many out there, some become their own god,lol,

“Jesus Conquered Death ”

Location hidden

#1089 Dec 12, 2012
TRYING wrote:
Woman, I think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Early Christianity 3 min Barmsweb 293
gen 49: 27 2 hr Taranis 836
Gods Who Disagree With The Data 2 hr Taranis 23
Jehovah Witnesses collect addresses and phone n... 2 hr Taranis 121
The Nativity Story 2 hr The Tongue 230
Hearing Voices (the supernatural world) (Feb '16) 2 hr par five 1,113
When did Satan ever tell "THE LIE?" (John 8:44) (Mar '10) 5 hr The Tongue 54
More from around the web