Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#753 Nov 30, 2012
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
I typed the word i diot a little while ago and the censor blocked it. I once typed a vulgar expression in Spanish the censor blocked it.
There are people posting here now who have been banned and are using a different screen name.
In one of the state forums someone had 3-4 threads deleted and evidently banned. He has not posted in a few days.
In that same state forum, about 4-5 months ago, dozens of posts were deleted and several people banned.
It's ironic how you vile dregs of Christian wannabes are obsessed with condemning others, while oblivious to your own evilness.
danielle

Luton, UK

#754 Dec 1, 2012
The fact still remains that there clearly is no dilemma.

What can you people possibly be arguing about?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#755 Dec 1, 2012
danielle wrote:
The fact still remains that there clearly is no dilemma.
What can you people possibly be arguing about?
The dilemma is that millions and millions of people are living their lives upon lies, and that is something that should not be ignored due to all the trouble it causes to human coexistence.
The plain truth about things could reduce at least some of the conflicts.
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

#756 Dec 2, 2012
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ironic how you vile dregs of Christian wannabes are obsessed with condemning others, while oblivious to your own evilness.
“A great deal of what passes for current Christianity consists in denouncing other people's vices and faults.”~Henry H. Williams

"To know a person's religion we need not listen to his profession of faith but must find his brand of intolerance." - Eric Hoffer, Presidential Medal of Freedom winner
danielle

Hitchin, UK

#757 Dec 2, 2012
Mr Ironhart wrote:
<quoted text>
The dilemma is that millions and millions of people are living their lives upon lies, and that is something that should not be ignored due to all the trouble it causes to human coexistence.
The plain truth about things could reduce at least some of the conflicts.
Whether or not millions of people are living their lives upon lies, is clearly irrelevant. Nothing is really going to stop that anyway, and most of the time the best we can hope for is a lucky guess.

Do you not understand what a dilemma is?

Location hidden

#758 Dec 2, 2012
danielle wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether or not millions of people are living their lives upon lies, is clearly irrelevant. Nothing is really going to stop that anyway, and most of the time the best we can hope for is a lucky guess.
Do you not understand what a dilemma is?
A dilemma is the choice between two odd positions and the choice between the truth and a lie is not a dilemma unless someone wants to defend the lie for the truth.
danielle

Hitchin, UK

#759 Dec 2, 2012
Mr Ironhart wrote:
<quoted text>
A dilemma is the choice between two odd positions and the choice between the truth and a lie is not a dilemma unless someone wants to defend the lie for the truth.
So you don't understand, and your answer implies that you don't understand truth, either.

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#760 Dec 2, 2012
Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
“A great deal of what passes for current Christianity consists in denouncing other people's vices and faults.”~Henry H. Williams
"To know a person's religion we need not listen to his profession of faith but must find his brand of intolerance." - Eric Hoffer, Presidential Medal of Freedom winner
Totally irrelevant copy/pastes.
Thinking

Saffron Walden, UK

#761 Dec 2, 2012
That's what I think whenever anyone cherry picks scripture.
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#762 Dec 2, 2012
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Those copy/pastes you keep pulling from your bible are totally irrelevent, none of it passes for fact.

US 62 @ US 81

#763 Dec 2, 2012
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>Those copy/pastes you keep pulling from your bible are totally irrelevent, none of it passes for fact.
Which copy/pastes are you talking about? Oh, I know just another lock-step, follow the leader, robot spouting athiest harsh hit!
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#764 Dec 2, 2012
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Which copy/pastes are you talking about? Oh, I know just another lock-step, follow the leader, robot spouting athiest harsh hit!
I'm talking about all of them. That's all you do, recite scripture. You don't even offer a good argument, the bible doesn't prove itself as God inspired.

US 62 @ US 81

#765 Dec 2, 2012
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>I'm talking about all of them. That's all you do, recite scripture. You don't even offer a good argument, the bible doesn't prove itself as God inspired.
You are a LIAR, sicne you can't show me even one post where I have done as you claim.
As I said, just another lock-step, follow the leader, robot spouting athiest harsh hit!

Location hidden

#766 Dec 2, 2012
danielle wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't understand, and your answer implies that you don't understand truth, either.
Ok, but I understand what is your opinion, nothing but an opinion.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#767 Dec 2, 2012
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a LIAR, sicne you can't show me even one post where I have done as you claim.
As I said, just another lock-step, follow the leader, robot spouting athiest harsh hit!
You think everybody is a liar. I already told you, I'm not an atheist, I'm open to all possibilities. So, are you lying about me, being an athiest? You are to angry of a person to be convincing about christianity. Have you checked out the mormon religion? You are well suited for it, they think they are special too.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#768 Dec 2, 2012
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>You think everybody is a liar. I already told you, I'm not an atheist, I'm open to all possibilities. So, are you lying about me, being an athiest? You are to angry of a person to be convincing about christianity. Have you checked out the mormon religion? You are well suited for it, they think they are special too.
Are you open to all but committed to none? Do you have any convictions?
danielle

Hitchin, UK

#769 Dec 2, 2012
Mr Ironhart wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, but I understand what is your opinion, nothing but an opinion.
The meaning of the word dilemma is not an opinion. I suggest that you acquire a dictionary.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#770 Dec 2, 2012
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm open to all. But man is biased, and knows little of such things. I've never been convicted, never even arrested.{Good one, right?}

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#771 Dec 2, 2012
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I am open to all even read the book of Mormon and the Koran. What about you?

I am an atheist never been arrested much less convicted. Again what about you? You been in trouble with the law?
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#772 Dec 2, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I am open to all even read the book of Mormon and the Koran. What about you?
I am an atheist never been arrested much less convicted. Again what about you? You been in trouble with the law?
Are any of those books true? How do you know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Love of God vs the Wrath of God 6 min dollarsbill 24
Let's talk about God's definition of love 12 min dollarsbill 625
Are there any true churches in America 14 min dollarsbill 19
Why are SO many christians.. 26 min 15th Dalai Lama 3
Evoution Frauds 31 min Gary Coaldigger 94
Why doesn't God let its believers know who has ... 48 min dollarsbill 771
Another Civil War in the US? 1 hr dollarsbill 25
Is America the most immoral.. 1 hr dollarsbill 20
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr Poof1 18,588
Answer This,If You Will and If You Can... 3 hr dollarsbill 124