The atheists’ dilemma: whom do you thank when there’s no God to be grateful to?

Posted in the Christian Forum

Comments (Page 37)

Showing posts 721 - 740 of1,147
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Thinking

Zeals, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#733
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

If the cap fits...
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about regitard!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#734
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Unfortunatley you're right. On forums are that are more effectivley moderated most of vile fake Christians like me would have been long since banned.
.
No doubt!

“Naturalism - Nature is Enough”

Since: Nov 07

Made in Yorkshire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#735
Nov 30, 2012
 
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
CARM is not the only forum I post on.
OK.
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
@ CARM there is a reason why certain groups are restricted to specific sub-forums and why some groups are prohibited from posting at all. Matt explains it on the forum.
Basically they don't want the evangelising interfered with.
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
As for banning you don't have a clue.
True. It's probably because I try to be polite and non-confrontational when I post.
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen 3-4 people suspended recently.
Well you do have access to all of the CARM forums rather than a limited subset.
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
I was suspended a few times when I first joined the forum. Once for asking someone if English was their first language.
You must have pissed off quite a people then. Carm moderates on poster alerts.
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
The suspension/banning procedures are clearly explained in the rules.
I was not questioning the rules, just describing my experience to date of posting there.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#736
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
.
I do post almost every day on moderated forums.
.
Liar.

Prove it.
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
.
My point is wasted on all your phony rcc haters.
.
Your point of making a total azz out of yourself is not wasted here. Many notice and find it amusing.
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
.
If I could present a cogent argument in a civilized manner you would not mind but I can't.
.
We've noticed that a lot.
Allen Richards wrote:
All I ever do is constantly post insults, name calling, etc. That is what would should get me banned. Not your theological opinion.
.
Cannot argue with that.

“Naturalism - Nature is Enough”

Since: Nov 07

Made in Yorkshire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#737
Nov 30, 2012
 
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Right! The man that spends his money to maintain a discussion forum does not have the right to decide the rules for that forum. Talk about regitard!
.
Yes, the owner has every right to run his forum as he sees fit. So why did he design it the way he did? What worries him so much he has to keep all the atheists in a separate area which they are not allowed out of? Since Christians can post anywhere it's rather one sided don't you think? He could have created a totally open forum which was still moderated to the same level it is now.

“Naturalism - Nature is Enough”

Since: Nov 07

Made in Yorkshire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#738
Nov 30, 2012
 
Thinking wrote:
Censorship is a religitard's friend.
<quoted text>
Yes, along with misrepresentation.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#739
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually this is quite good historical evidence. Most secular claims don't have this kind support.
But after some 2,000 years of countless thousands of people searching for some conclusive proof of your demonic man-"god", and STILL >>>NOTHING<< <.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#740
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Right! The man that spends his money to maintain a discussion forum does not have the right to decide the rules for that forum. Talk about regitard!
.
Topix has no rules, lucky for crap like you, hey?

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#741
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix has no rules, lucky for crap like you, hey?
.
Shows how stupid you are! Look just below the Comments box.

"Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback."
.
Also check this out. It is a link to the Terms of Service for Topix. This link is also immediately below the Comments box."

http://www.topix.com/topix/terms

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#742
Nov 30, 2012
 
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Shows how stupid you are! Look just below the Comments box.
"Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback."
.
Also check this out. It is a link to the Terms of Service for Topix. This link is also immediately below the Comments box."
http://www.topix.com/topix/terms
Just like I stated, there are no rules.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#743
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
But after some 2,000 years of countless thousands of people searching for some conclusive proof of your demonic man-"god", and STILL >>>NOTHING<< <.
Your proof is in the Bible. Read it and if you have good questions we will answer them.

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#744
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
But after some 2,000 years of countless thousands of people searching for some conclusive proof of your demonic man-"god", and STILL >>>NOTHING<< <.
.
LIAR!
.

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#745
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix has no rules, lucky for crap like you, hey?
.
Ache rock gush hit.
.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#746
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Your proof is in the Bible.

Read it and if you have good questions we will answer them.
No its not.

No you wont, you'll spin...but you wont actually answer any of them
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#747
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Shows how stupid you are! Look just below the Comments box.
"Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback."
.
Also check this out. It is a link to the Terms of Service for Topix. This link is also immediately below the Comments box."
http://www.topix.com/topix/terms
If the precedent has been set that ONLY the most extreme posts are deleted, and the posters banned - then the place is pretty lawless.

Look at it like a workplace. We've all worked where the rules are even enforced, so after a time the rules are not even rules as the precedent is set not to enforce them. In such places it takes a lot of work to go backwards to where the rules are obeyed.

Topix is basically a free-for-all sort of place...
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#748
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Let's try this;

We've all worked some place where the larger number of rules are mostly NOT even enforced...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#749
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Your proof is in the Bible. Read it and if you have good questions we will answer them.
And your delusions have nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:

"But after some 2,000 years of countless thousands of people searching for some conclusive proof of your demonic man-"god", and STILL >>>NOTHING<< <. "

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#750
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
.
LIAR!
.
We already figured out you are a liar, but thanks for admitting that you are just the same.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#751
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Ache rock gush hit.
.
Keep trying, someday you'll learn how to speak English.

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#752
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>If the precedent has been set that ONLY the most extreme posts are deleted, and the posters banned - then the place is pretty lawless.
Look at it like a workplace. We've all worked where the rules are even enforced, so after a time the rules are not even rules as the precedent is set not to enforce them. In such places it takes a lot of work to go backwards to where the rules are obeyed.
Topix is basically a free-for-all sort of place...
.
I typed the word i diot a little while ago and the censor blocked it. I once typed a vulgar expression in Spanish the censor blocked it.
.
There are people posting here now who have been banned and are using a different screen name.
.
In one of the state forums someone had 3-4 threads deleted and evidently banned. He has not posted in a few days.
.
In that same state forum, about 4-5 months ago, dozens of posts were deleted and several people banned.
.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 721 - 740 of1,147
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Does God exist? (Aug '11) 5 min Rose_NoHo 5,944
Who or what is the Son of Man 12 min no-one-special 515
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 29 min Brother Lee Love 1,253
The Biblical God - A Maledictory, Wicked Monster 41 min susanblange 72
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Dec '12) 49 min poof 78,225
Does Prayer Make A Difference? 1 hr Earth Child 1 41
Cookie's Place 1 hr poof 1,800
•••
•••
•••
•••