<< 2 Chronicles 7:14 >>
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#1 Feb 4, 2013
2 Chronicles 7:14 is it a wake up call for the USA/World, just what does 2 Chronicles 7:14 mean for our Country/World??

“Atheism is the right choice”

Since: Jun 12

Ringwood, Australia

#2 Feb 5, 2013
I think it means Julia Gillard is outed at the next election.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#3 Feb 5, 2013
(KJV) 2 Chronicles 7:14....Let us read what God is saying to us!

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked way; then will I hear from Heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.....

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#4 Feb 5, 2013
2 Chronicles 7:14 means this.......

In chapter 6 Solomon asked God to make provisions for the people when they sinned. God answered with four conditions for forgiveness:
(1) humble yourself by admitting your sin,
(2) pray to God, asking for forgiveness.
(3) seek God continually,
(4) turn from sinful behavior.

True repentance is more than talk--it is changed behavior. Whether we sin individually, as a group or as a nation, following these steps will lead to forgiveness. God will answer our earnest prayer....
Watchman

London, KY

#5 Feb 5, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
In chapter 6 Solomon asked God to make provisions for the people when they sinned. God answered with four conditions for forgiveness:
True repentance is more than talk--it is changed behavior. Whether we sin individually, as a group or as a nation, following these steps will lead to forgiveness. God will answer our earnest prayer....
The Christ within, the anointing within is our only hope of glory!
But antichrist will hear of no such hope of glory.
His hope does not rest wholly in the Christ within,
-But partially in his own works, or faithfulness, or endurance.
He is cluttered about with laws, regulations, creeds, ordinances,
Observances, traditions, religious exercises of this order and that,
All of which are designed to assure his right standing with God.
He is thus denying the Father and the Son, for God's order is,
You are kept by the POWER OF GOD, through FAITH:(I Pet. 1:5).
Anything that purports to ADD SOMETHING to the anointing within,
Or to fill some place or function in our lives not fulfilled
BY THE ANOINTING ALONE
- Is antichrist!

Ringwood, Australia

#6 Feb 6, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
When I was a Christian, 100 percent of my prayers were answered.

The answer was always no.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#7 Feb 6, 2013
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people goes around thinking they are a Christian person. But there lifestyle tells the truth about them. There is only a hand full of Churches on this earth that teach and preach the truth, they a call Bible Churches. They believe in the word of God 100%. Prayers are answer by the Father in Heaven if you are right with God. If your prayers don't get answwer the way you want, then you better check your heart and see were you are with God!!
Watchman

London, KY

#8 Feb 6, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> Some people goes around thinking they are a Christian person. But there lifestyle tells the truth about them. There is only a hand full of Churches on this earth that teach and preach the truth, they a call Bible Churches. They believe in the word of God 100%. Prayers are answer by the Father in Heaven if you are right with God. If your prayers don't get answwer the way you want, then you better check your heart and see were you are with God!!
WHO ARE THE BELIEVER’S
The enemy has so afflicted the knowledge of what the believer is!
The Church teaches: that if you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and have come and set in their pew or seat: that makes you a Believer!(Are you kidding me?”
Jesus said:“THESE SIGNS WILL FOLLOW THEM THAT BELIEVE”:(Mar 16:17 and these signs shall follow them that believe; in my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.)
It said nothing about sitting in a Church pew or a seat or even come to Church: That wasn’t any of the precursors! There was nothing there at all: He said: These signs; THE BELIEVERS: ARE THE ONES “LAYING HANDS ON THE SICK AND THEY ARE RECOVERING”: THEY ARE THE ONES “CASTING OUT DEVILS”: THEY ARE THE ONES SPEAKING IN NEW TONGUES: THEY ARE THE ONES THAT HAVE AUTHORITY OVER SICKNESS AND DISEASE: THEY ARE THE ONES WHO BELIEVE THAT WHAT HE SAID: HE WILL ALSO PREFORM SO THE SON CAN GLORIFY THE FATHER AGAIN: THEY UNDERSTAND THEY ARE ALREADY SEATED IN HEAVENLY IN CHRIST (not trying to get to heaven) OPERATING FROM THE EXALTED POSTION ABOVE SIN, SICKNESS AND ALL THE WORKS OF THE FLESH; THEY UNDERSTAND IT IS NO LONGER THEM WHO LIVES BUT IT IS CHRIST IN THEM: THEY HEAR THE VOICE OF THE FATHER AND THE WORD HE SPEAKS TO THEM CONTAINS THE FAITH (NOT THEIR FAITH) TO ACCOMPLISH WHAT THAT WORD WAS SENT TO ACCOMPLISH IN THEIR LIFE; AND ANOTHER VOICE THEY WILL NOT FOLLOW! THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE IN HIM AND ALL THE BENFITS OF THAT: THEY HAVE BEEN BAPTIZED INTO HIS NAME AND HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE AUTHORITY TO USE THAT NAME: AS JESUS WAS PROPHET, PRIEST, AND KING; THEY ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE IN HIM AND NOW THEY ARE PROPHET, PRIEST, AND KING OVER THEIR OWN LIFE: THEY UNDERSTAND THEY HAVE BEEN GIVEN INCREDIBLE WEAPONS OF WARFARE: TO DEFEND THE VICTORY THAT JESUS ACCOMPLISHED ON THE CROSS FOR THEM: THAT JESUS COMPLETELY DESTROYED THE devil AND STRIPED him NAKED AND MADE A SHOW OF him OPENLY AND GAVE THE BELIEVER ALL POWER OVER ALL THE POWER OF THE devil: THAT NOTHING BY ANY MEANS COULD HARM THEM: THEY HAVE BEEN BIRTHED INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD; RIGHTEOUSNESS, PEACE, AND JOY ARE THEIRS NOW ALL THE TIME: THEY UNDERSTAND THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN TRANSLATED OUT OF THE kingdom of darkness INTO THE KINGDOM OF GODS DEAR SON; TRANSLATED OUT OF DEATH INTO LIFE; SO NOW THEY CAN RULE AND REIGN IN CHRIST IN THIS EARTH: THEY NOW UNDERSTAND THAT:“AS HE IS IN THIS EARTH SO ARE WE”! THIS IS HIS CHURCH THAT HE IS BUILDING! The disciples ask Jesus: how do we do the works of God? Jesus said: only believe!!! THAT WHAT GOD SAYS TO YOU HE WILL PREFORM IT! He said: MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE!–NOT THE VOICE OF A DENOMINATION OUT OF A BOOK! If the gospel of the KINGDOM OF GOD is not around you: GET OUT OF THERE! COME OUT OF THE WHORE AND COME TO ME!
Lordofnuts

Salisbury, NC

#9 Feb 6, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> Some people goes around thinking they are a Christian person. But there lifestyle tells the truth about them. There is only a hand full of Churches on this earth that teach and preach the truth, they a call Bible Churches. They believe in the word of God 100%. Prayers are answer by the Father in Heaven if you are right with God. If your prayers don't get answwer the way you want, then you better check your heart and see were you are with God!!
You're full of it! Why do you tell bold face lies? Your prayers don't get answered anymore than anyone else! If they did I wouldn't be here! When you pray your a$$ off nothing happens unless of course it was going to happen anyway. Why don't you pray that Sceptical_Mel can never post here again! Every time he hits the post button God can magically send his post to the atheist forum! You're pathetic!

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#10 Feb 7, 2013
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
You were obviously never a REAL Christian if you think God is some kind of Santa Clause. It's God's will be done, not our own. We are the creation, God is the Creator.

How many times did you just praise God........ just for God being a wonderful Holy loving God that sent Jesus to make atonement for our sins. He could have left us all go to Hell, we all deserve it. We are all sinners.....and even our best works are as filthy rags in the eyes of a Holy God.

Jesus is God manifest in the flesh who could have called upon 12 legions of angels (~72,000) to defeat His enemies........instead He allowed His own creation to mock, spit on, flog, beat, and then nail to the cross to die for our sins. All the sins of the world were nailed to the cross. Jesus died and rose three days later, showed Himself to the apostles and over 500 eye witnesses and then after 40 days He ascended to the right hand of the Father.

I love you Jesus, thank you for dying for my sins!

#11 Feb 7, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
(KJV) 2 Chronicles 7:14....Let us read what God is saying to us!
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked way; then will I hear from Heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.....
Amen!

I pray for an old fashioned revival to sweep through the world.

----------
Question: "How can I know for sure that I will go to Heaven when I die?"

Answer: http://www.gotquestions.org/know-sure-Heaven....

#12 Feb 7, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
2 Chronicles 7:14 is it a wake up call for the USA/World, just what does 2 Chronicles 7:14 mean for our Country/World??
Great thread! This world better wake up and get back to the ways of God before it's too late for them. God will not bless Nations that make laws that violate His Holy Word!

Ringwood, Australia

#13 Feb 7, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
You were obviously never a REAL Christian if you think God is some kind of Santa Clause. It's God's will be done, not our own. We are the creation, God is the Creator.
How many times did you just praise God........ just for God being a wonderful Holy loving God that sent Jesus to make atonement for our sins. He could have left us all go to Hell, we all deserve it. We are all sinners.....and even our best works are as filthy rags in the eyes of a Holy God.
Jesus is God manifest in the flesh who could have called upon 12 legions of angels (~72,000) to defeat His enemies........instead He allowed His own creation to mock, spit on, flog, beat, and then nail to the cross to die for our sins. All the sins of the world were nailed to the cross. Jesus died and rose three days later, showed Himself to the apostles and over 500 eye witnesses and then after 40 days He ascended to the right hand of the Father.
If I was raised in a Christian family, went to Sunday school and church, shut my eyes and gave thanks at the table as a child until my early teens then would you consider that to not be a Christian?

Only when I realized the futility of religion did I stop becoming a Christian

#14 Feb 8, 2013
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was raised in a Christian family, went to Sunday school and church, shut my eyes and gave thanks at the table as a child until my early teens then would you consider that to not be a Christian?
Only when I realized the futility of religion did I stop becoming a Christian
NO NO NO!

You cannot earn your salvation. Going to church makes you a Christian just as much as going to a garage makes you a car.

It doesn't matter if you "play" Christian.......YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN!!!

John 3:3- Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

How to be a Christian and go to Heaven:
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_save...
MrsMurphy

Chicago, IL

#15 Feb 8, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Wrong..........They do not even know that SIN IS THE TRANSGRESSION OF THE LAW! This is because of false teachers and false preachers -or even NAIVE preachers & BABE teachers! They teach that the Law have been done away- nailed to the cross!

1 John 3:4 Whoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.… For sin is the transgression of the law -

1 Timothy 1:7 wanting to be teachers of the Law, even though they do not understand either what they are saying or the matters about which they make confident assertions.
MrsMurphy

Chicago, IL

#16 Feb 8, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!
I pray for an old fashioned revival to sweep through the world.
----------
Question: "How can I know for sure that I will go to Heaven when I die?"
Answer: http://www.gotquestions.org/know-sure-Heaven....
You seem to live in a world with a fictional past.. A past that had no premartital sex, no homo's, everyone was a bible thumper such as yourself... That world never excisted, so stop referencing it.
Watchman

London, KY

#17 Feb 8, 2013
MrsMurphy wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong..........They do not even know that SIN IS THE TRANSGRESSION OF THE LAW! This is because of false teachers and false preachers -or even NAIVE preachers & BABE teachers! They teach that the Law have been done away- nailed to the cross!
1 John 3:4 Whoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.… For sin is the transgression of the law -
1 Timothy 1:7 wanting to be teachers of the Law, even though they do not understand either what they are saying or the matters about which they make confident assertions.
Where the Spirit of the Lord is- there is freeedom
Do you believe that Jesus Christ is come now in the flesh?

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#18 Feb 8, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
What can I say RR about you, everytime I read your comments you just get better by the second. LOVE YOUR COMMENTS, The Preacherman01.....
Watchman

London, KY

#19 Feb 8, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
NO NO NO!
You cannot earn your salvation. Going to church makes you a Christian just as much as going to a garage makes you a car.
It doesn't matter if you "play" Christian.......YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN!!!
John 3:3- Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
How to be a Christian and go to Heaven:
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_save...
Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
MrsMurphy

Chicago, IL

#20 Feb 8, 2013
Watchman wrote:
<quoted text>
Where the Spirit of the Lord is- there is freeedom
Do you believe that Jesus Christ is come now in the flesh?
My beliefs are none of your business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 3 min dollarsbill 3,629
This is just for my spiritual family throughout... 4 min Shiachah 46
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 9 min no-one-special 2,225
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 12 min RiccardoFire 4,505
News Republic of Ireland votes for equal marriage 19 min truthandcommonsense 92
Christian Fundamentalism 1 hr Salvation is of t... 89
Sodom and Gomorrah And Drunk incest. 3 hr 10uhsee 302
Mark 4:11 – Should Christians follow the Bible? 3 hr Passing thru 39
Christians: Is this really Christian theology? 4 hr no-one-special 145
More from around the web