No, that's a slip. Read the thread. This page, at least.<quoted text>
A married woman can commit fornication. It means immoral sex. sex outside of marriage. adultery and fornication are alike but different. adultery is looking at another man with lust for him. fornication is going through with it and sleeping with him.:)
Fornication means to have sex with a woman that is engaged. Not anyone having sex outwith
marriage. This matter is now proven.
The question was: what is fornication. That's why it is so funny to spot in the readings.
- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.
Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
- Protect the Children from Satan in the Churches: http://www.silentlambs.org