Marriage Equality Wins First Ballot M...

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#3754 Dec 3, 2012
ROFLMAO Now run off so cookie can collect your information.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3755 Dec 3, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
ROFLMAO Now run off so cookie can collect your information.
Nobody is believing your crap, GS. Just like no one believes you are this rich educated 82 year old woman...it just flies in the face of your posts....you lie so much maybe YOU believe it, but then if you EVER got up from Topix to go pee, you'd see you can stand up and have a nice firm body....;)

#3756 Dec 3, 2012
ROFLMAO Cookie everyone believes what you have done to me as a poster on your forum and I do not require validation or confirmation from you or anyone on topix. I know who I am.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#3757 Dec 3, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
ROFLMAO Cookie everyone believes what you have done to me as a poster on your forum and I do not require validation or confirmation from you or anyone on topix. I know who I am.
No they dont'...and they don't believe some old rich educated women would STILL be trolling a person they are obsessed over for the 5 months you have trolled me on here...

You're just a little boy who's got a pathetic life and you think you can jerk my chain...when all you do it make people laugh behind your back at your pathetic lies...btw, you're losing your credibility here, too.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/delano-ca/T62...

Talk obsessed....dude...you're over the top on this. 5 months..still obsessing over me....man...

#3758 Dec 3, 2012
ROFLMAO you can't face the fact Cookie I refuse to allow you to do to other posters as you have done to me. You threaten me and as long as I am able I will let every poster know what you did because it is my civic duty to keep other informed about you.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#3759 Dec 3, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
ROFLMAO you can't face the fact Cookie I refuse to allow you to do to other posters as you have done to me. You threaten me and as long as I am able I will let every poster know what you did because it is my civic duty to keep other informed about you.
No, all that you have shown is that you lie because you have no proof of the threat and MANY of these people HAVE exchanged personal information with me which I dont' reveal.

You don't even know what civic duty is....you are a lying, obsessed with me for over 5 months....which makes you NOT rich, NOT educated, and NOT a woman....just a little boy playing computer games...and trying to forget he has a pathetic life...
MrsMurphy

Melrose Park, IL

#3760 Dec 3, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
Well you better find someone who is interested, because their is nothing bad you can tell any of us concerning Cookie or Cindy.. Go inform the other asshats over on the topix thread, or Delano. No one here is interested.

#3761 Dec 3, 2012
I will post here as I have done since I started posting. I know the truth and will continue to post about Cookie and you Murphy took care of HS for us all.
MrsMurphy

Melrose Park, IL

#3762 Dec 3, 2012
Geez, here you dragging that dead horse out again.. Yes I was relentless with Cindy, yes I learned alot of personel info. Yes I am sorry for doing so, and yes she forgave me, and yes we are now at peace with one another. What to start some shit? Look else where. We aint biting. Nice try. Maybe when Cookie emails me we will learn something about you.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#3763 Dec 3, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
I will post here as I have done since I started posting. I know the truth and will continue to post about Cookie and you Murphy took care of HS for us all.
No, you have a history and reputation of lying about people and obsessing over people and going ballistic with a vile and vulgar mouth...you have NO history of telling the truth..you troll.. Laci Ann, me , HS and others..in packs...and you are no more rich and educated than you are elderly and female.

#3764 Dec 3, 2012
ROFLMAO. I do not need your validation Cookie now run along so you can collect that information.

#3765 Dec 3, 2012
MrsMurphy wrote:
Geez, here you dragging that dead horse out again.. Yes I was relentless with Cindy, yes I learned alot of personel info. Yes I am sorry for doing so, and yes she forgave me, and yes we are now at peace with one another. What to start some shit? Look else where. We aint biting. Nice try. Maybe when Cookie emails me we will learn something about you.
We shall see Murphy.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#3766 Dec 3, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
ROFLMAO. I do not need your validation Cookie now run along so you can collect that information.
You need all the validation you can get...you don't even understand that word, do you? You are NOT validated because of your posts, GS....may want to look up a word in the dictionary before you use it.

#3767 Dec 3, 2012
ROFLMAO I know who I am and have proven what your intent is. Now terrify another poster with personal information you collect.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#3768 Dec 3, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
ROFLMAO I know who I am and have proven what your intent is. Now terrify another poster with personal information you collect.
You have not proven a thing about me, but your repeating the post of natural wonder and his googled information certainly have proven YOUR intent..and your getting an admin on here from another forum to post MY real name and tell lies about me certainly proves YOUR intent...and people better be careful when you start PMing them asking them questions about themselves..because that's ALL information gathered by you which WILL be used against them.

#3769 Dec 3, 2012
ROFLMAO you are spinning Cookie and your intent is crystal clear now run along so you can collect that information on other posters and threaten them with it.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3770 Dec 3, 2012
Good God if I hear the same couple lines again for the trillionth time I'm gonna scream. It's like Naive incarnate. Yep, PA. Two pees in a pod*ee. hehe

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#3771 Dec 3, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
ROFLMAO you are spinning Cookie and your intent is crystal clear now run along so you can collect that information on other posters and threaten them with it.
You are the one who posts personal information..and then more lies upon lies, GS...do you really think NO one READS your stuff?

You lie about being an elderly rich and educated female, too. NO one buys that...yet despite my advice that you drop this persona and pull out a new sock, you hang on to it.

You have no credibility left...you have trolled LAciAnn and HS and Me and Murphy and all of the people on here....

your only "sanctuary" is the Gay and Lesbian thread....maybe...;)

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#3772 Dec 3, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
Show one link where I revealed personal information. Can't do it, can you?

You are such a hypocritical little boy...pretty brave in grandma's basement on the pewter, huh?

#3773 Dec 3, 2012
Cookie you tried to deny you had my IP address until that was proven other wise and now you deny what you did to me. You threaten to post my physical address and phone number all of the net. You are one sick person and it is a civic duty to inform others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The truth is difficult, I understand. 42 min Jake999 41
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 5 hr Barmsweb 1,663
Faith during hard times 11 hr blacklagoon 107
the pauline paradox 14 hr susanblange 85
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 14 hr blacklagoon 142
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 16 hr Big Al 2,460
George Washington and the duty of prayer 17 hr Big Al 9
More from around the web