“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#3712 Dec 3, 2012
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
For the record, my marriage IS NOT in trouble like yours is. You are not reading the post correctly if you think there is a problem. If you want to use your wife/husband then you do that, not my problem.
will leave and suck everything you possibly can from your spouse. You then will try to find someone else for your next victim. Would you like me to keep going what I see from your post or would you like to drop the issue that you think you know my marriage. I know people just like you and they are full of hate and they are miserable to be around.
Now IAS is this very jesus like? I was so fearful of commitment I stayed married to my 6th husband for over 40 years until he passed please try again IAS. You need to be taught the recipe for "good living" and I know it all to well after 5 divorces.

I draw my conclusions directly from your posts IAS. Now this in my opinion shows you are trying to convince others you have a good marriage however I see it very differently posted in your very own words.

#3713 Dec 3, 2012
MrsMurphy wrote:
<quoted text>The idiots, runmoff and marry . When you get married there is no "I", it becomes "we" and "us". We married for life, we took our vows seriously also.. We made a commitment, our marriage is not disposable.
That is your view however if you have no "I" you have no self identity which is the downfall of the vast majority of marriages. Self identity is key for a functional marriage and is the second ingredient for "good living".

#3714 Dec 3, 2012
Now it is time to call in reinforcements IAS but rest assured I will point this out every time I read it . Now run along so your information can be collected.

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3717 Dec 3, 2012
MrsMurphy wrote:
<quoted text>NEVER in my life have i read such a blatant lie.. You expect us to believe that not only did you marry a millionaire the first time, but also 4 additional ones? Ha ha ha ha hahhahhhaaa ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahhahhhahhahhhahhhhhhhahhhhha , ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhahhahhahhhahhhhhahhhhahhhhah hhhahhhhaahahahahahahahahahaha hah, aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahhahhhahhhahahahahahahaha
Hey gal, good to see you stop in. Of course you should believe. He has also won the lottery on every ticket he's bought. The odds are worse then getting hit by lightening. I'm putting my money on the lightening. ROTFLMBO

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#3718 Dec 3, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
Now it is time to call in reinforcements IAS but rest assured I will point this out every time I read it . Now run along so your information can be collected.
Rest assured that I know your game and it just like another game that was played by a poster that is now banned. Say what you want, but you will never convince me that I am going to get a divorce.
Just because you can't keep a spouse doesn't mean I can't. Please go play with something else.

“SCOTUS will Rule in June for”

Since: Aug 08

MARRIAGE EQUALITY:-)

#3719 Dec 3, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
NorCal please note how IAS bring up money over and over which tells me as a poster her marriage may be facing finically difficulties and draw this opinion from my observations of her posts.
There are lots of couples who have financial difficulties at times in their marriages......IT DOESN'T MEAN THE MARRIAGE IS ON THE ROCKS......and you are reading WAY TO MUCH INTO HER COMMENTS.

So, in my opinion.....your observations are incorrect!!!!

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3720 Dec 3, 2012
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Please go play with something else.
Impossible. It was surgically removed. hehe

;o~

#3724 Dec 3, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
There are lots of couples who have financial difficulties at times in their marriages......IT DOESN'T MEAN THE MARRIAGE IS ON THE ROCKS......and you are reading WAY TO MUCH INTO HER COMMENTS.
So, in my opinion.....your observations are incorrect!!!!
Thank you for seeing where I got the idea from and you may be right however when a poster does as she is it has been proven the marriage is in jeopardy and the "Christian" stays married for all the wrong reasons.

I personally am all for divorce because it showed me the recipe for "good living" and I have a wonderful life now and am grateful for each and every divorce I went through.

#3725 Dec 3, 2012
Karma is a bytch and we have a poster on this thread that can attest to it. Now run along so you can collect posters information then threaten them or have them fired from their jobs like you have done 100's of times on the net. I feel sorry for the posters information you have now.

#3726 Dec 3, 2012
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Rest assured that I know your game and it just like another game that was played by a poster that is now banned. Say what you want, but you will never convince me that I am going to get a divorce.
Just because you can't keep a spouse doesn't mean I can't. Please go play with something else.
IAS I draw my conclusions from your posts now run along so your information can be collected.

#3731 Dec 3, 2012
ROFLMAO this is too funny. Where is Grundy, WV? Only white trash would make that up.
MrsMurphy

Chicago, IL

#3736 Dec 3, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
She brings up she didn't marry for money which is where I am drawing my conclusion from. You can take it you see fit because you history speaks for itself.
I did'nt marry for money either.. Funny and we are both still married.. FYI, you KNOW NOTHING of my history. And that speaks volumes..

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3739 Dec 3, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,I know.
IMO it's crazy that Christians feel it is there right to force Christians and non Christians to live by the cherry picked parts of the Bible they feel (this week) best fit God's plan while opening a blind eye to other parts of God's plan
Yes, very true.

Like how they refer to the OT to back up their bigotry and hatred of homosexuals, among other things, but when the OT is used by a non-Christian to point out the evilness of their "god" or whatever, they throw a fit and claim that the OT isn't valid anymore. Funny how that works.

Location hidden

#3740 Dec 3, 2012
What the hell??!!

The psycho guy pretending to be an evil old hag is on this thread stalking and attacking everyone also!!! What's the matter, grandma lock you in the basement again and "u mad rite"?

What a sick freak. His cover was blown a long time ago, and the freak is STILL trying to use his laughing stock sock.

Location hidden

#3741 Dec 3, 2012
MrsMurphy wrote:
<quoted text>I did'nt marry for money either.. Funny and we are both still married.. FYI, you KNOW NOTHING of my history. And that speaks volumes..
Why do you even bother with the psycho guy, everybody knows he's nothing but a lying freak.

Location hidden

#3742 Dec 3, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
AKA Seen Is Awesome ?
I disapprove of socks puppets.
No, Seen is not GS.
MrsMurphy

Chicago, IL

#3743 Dec 3, 2012
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you even bother with the psycho guy, everybody knows he's nothing but a lying freak.
Because I don't have that other psycho nut job to pick on.:)

Location hidden

#3745 Dec 3, 2012
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ignore the sick psycho guy pretending to be an evil old hag. He's nothing but a deranged joke.

#3747 Dec 3, 2012
ROFLMAO we shall see if that works.
MrsMurphy

Chicago, IL

#3748 Dec 3, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to find a house to clean like the "help" does.
Why would I need to clean, my home is spotless. I do all myself and enjoy every moment. Nothing as fullfilling as cleaning a home you built yourself. my husbands plans, he cut the wood, they milled it, and built the home with his brothers and a few other relatives. Built as we wanted, where we wanted. All paid for as we went. A loving home for us, the children, grandchildren and others.. There will always be a roof over our heads.. Yes, we have a home, not a house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I DEFEATED the EVIL MORON " dollarsbill " AGAIN 10 min Justice League 10
Poll 2015:butthurt loser award nominees 13 min Justice League 3
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 13 min NorCal Native 4,830
Before The Big Bang 17 min Justice League 2,617
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 37 min Good-Evil 2,077
ASK the BIBLE MAN? 1 hr Seentheotherside 184
Creation Evidcnce 1 hr Liam R will return 29
Poll 2015 edition: who is the dumbest fundie on topix? 3 hr End Times 184
More from around the web