“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#3687 Dec 3, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
AKA Seen Is Awesome ?
I disapprove of socks puppets.
LOL oh he has lost several for this very behavior.

#3688 Dec 3, 2012
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Jammercolo I do believe you have a good point! I think that law (if it was a law) in itself would clear up the money issues right there!
Money has nothing to do with marriage. My first 5 husbands where millionaires and they knew no more than my 6th husband who was not a millionaire.

#3689 Dec 3, 2012
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree if divorce is anywhere near thought then DON"T get married!
Marriage is suppose to be for life. I don't support divorce, however I do understand that sometime people do change and things happen. Once divorced just don't get re-married. That is just my opinion of how I see it.
You have the right to divorce IAS and do not fear hell and all that nonsense.

“SCOTUS will Rule in June for”

Since: Aug 08

MARRIAGE EQUALITY:-)

#3691 Dec 3, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
IAS I wish you the best with this. Many poster have posted the exact same thing and in two years are divorced. It is obvious to me when marriages are in trouble on topix because the poster posts about all the time as you are here. I have no desire to help you because it is obvious to me the marriage will end sooner than you realize.
I do not get your posts over and over about money. They make no sense to whatsoever. Do you have issue with being married to a poor man? Do you have more debt than you can handle? My advice is to understand the recipe for good living and stick to it because it works and I am living proof of that.
There is NOTHING wrong with Servant's marriage........and for you to think there is, is just ignorance on your part.......she has never really posted that her marriage is in trouble and if you'd taken the time to get to know her......you'd realize that!!!!

#3692 Dec 3, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NOTHING wrong with Servant's marriage........and for you to think there is, is just ignorance on your part.......she has never really posted that her marriage is in trouble and if you'd taken the time to get to know her......you'd realize that!!!!
NorCal I am only going on what has been posted in the past by other posters who end up in divorce and loss everything in that divorce including that posters identity. I have actually read where a divorcee still see the ex every day which is not healthy at all due to the inability to have a sense of self which of course speaks volumes about that poster. I personally see nothing wrong with divorce and age taught me to always be prepared but of course I have a strong sense of self and understand the importance of having a self identity and why I have kept myself involved with the DNC and things I enjoy to ensure moving on is easy. Just my view on what IAS has continuously posted and please keep in mind that those that ONLY identify as married have sever issues within the marriage itself and lack an identity outside of that marriage.

“SCOTUS will Rule in June for”

Since: Aug 08

MARRIAGE EQUALITY:-)

#3693 Dec 3, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
NorCal I am only going on what has been posted in the past by other posters who end up in divorce and loss everything in that divorce including that posters identity. I have actually read where a divorcee still see the ex every day which is not healthy at all due to the inability to have a sense of self which of course speaks volumes about that poster. I personally see nothing wrong with divorce and age taught me to always be prepared but of course I have a strong sense of self and understand the importance of having a self identity and why I have kept myself involved with the DNC and things I enjoy to ensure moving on is easy. Just my view on what IAS has continuously posted and please keep in mind that those that ONLY identify as married have sever issues within the marriage itself and lack an identity outside of that marriage.
Other posters may have had that happened, but IAS is NOT other posters and she takes her vows very seriously as I do.

Sorry, but everyone is not the same when it comes to being married, some don't take their vows seriously, some take them to seriously.....in the end......everyone is responsible for their own marriage and unless they specifically are asking for marital advice......don't give it unless ya personally the circumstances.

That's all I was saying!!!

#3694 Dec 3, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Other posters may have had that happened, but IAS is NOT other posters and she takes her vows very seriously as I do.
Sorry, but everyone is not the same when it comes to being married, some don't take their vows seriously, some take them to seriously.....in the end......everyone is responsible for their own marriage and unless they specifically are asking for marital advice......don't give it unless ya personally the circumstances.
That is your view NorCal, however I see it very differently and will continue to point out my observations. IAS is having issues in my opinion considering her posts and the history of those that have done the exact same thing on topix and have ended in divorce. No one needs to fear getting divorced due to hell and all that nonsense and considering the vows are Christian based I am certain that is the delima at hand from my observation.

#3695 Dec 3, 2012
NorCal please note how IAS bring up money over and over which tells me as a poster her marriage may be facing finically difficulties and draw this opinion from my observations of her posts.

#3696 Dec 3, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:

<quoted text>
Hope all is well with you Native.

“Only Biblical methods will”

Since: Apr 10

bring others to Christ

#3697 Dec 3, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
If a divorce is anywhere in someones thoughts that is about to get married don't. He/she is not ready.
I have Never had a divorce plan I don't believe in a god but I do believe in a life long mate.Without her I am not whole.
I agree. Too many people get married in an attempt to fix a problem in their lives. Some marry thinking the other person will "make" them happy. Some marry for money in the hopes it will make them happy. Too many marry thinking if it does not work, we will just get out. The list of poor reasons to marry goes on and on.

If a person is not able to be happy on their own, another will not "make" them happy and it is unreasonable to put the onus of ones happiness onto another person. When a person realizes (as most people do) that money cannot make them happy, then they realize the unloving marriage merely added another reason to be unhappy into their lives. If one treats their marriage as if it is a bic lighter (when you are done with it or a problem arises you dispose of it) then it is almost assured that marriage will end in divorce.

There is no such thing as a "good" divorce. A marriage ending in divorce is nothing to be celebrated about.

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#3700 Dec 3, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I just can't get over the fact that some make sure they "have a way out" of their marriage. When I married it was for life. Not for how much money he has. I have a strong marriage and you are right, if they take the time to get to know me they would realize that. As for divorce I'm not thinking about a way out, I don't need one. Divorce is not the right thing just because someone gets tired of their spouse. I for one am not even close to being tired of my spouse! I love my husband more today than the day I married him!!!

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#3701 Dec 3, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your view NorCal, however I see it very differently and will continue to point out my observations. IAS is having issues in my opinion considering her posts and the history of those that have done the exact same thing on topix and have ended in divorce. No one needs to fear getting divorced due to hell and all that nonsense and considering the vows are Christian based I am certain that is the delima at hand from my observation.
For the record, my marriage IS NOT in trouble like yours is. You are not reading the post correctly if you think there is a problem. If you want to use your wife/husband then you do that, not my problem.
I don't need to fear getting a divorce because not looking for one. There is no dilemma in mine.
Lets look at your marriage shall we? You have said you have been married 5 or 6 times. That tells me you are afraid of commitment and keeping your promises. It tells me that you lie to get what you want. It tells me that you want your own way and if you can't have your own way you will leave and suck everything you possibly can from your spouse. You then will try to find someone else for your next victim. Would you like me to keep going what I see from your post or would you like to drop the issue that you think you know my marriage. I know people just like you and they are full of hate and they are miserable to be around.

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#3702 Dec 3, 2012
MrsMurphy wrote:
<quoted text>How about backing up those lies with the posts about her money woes... What a frigging trouble maker.. No such posts exist and the scorn you show over others success is mind boggling... LOSER
MrsMurphy,
YOU are correct! There is NO post that says anything about money woes. I would like him to show the post and the link. You know what I think it is? I do believe that that poster is jealous and I must have hit it on the head by saying I didn't marry for money like they must have.
MrsMurphy

Chicago, IL

#3703 Dec 3, 2012
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
I just can't get over the fact that some make sure they "have a way out" of their marriage. When I married it was for life. Not for how much money he has. I have a strong marriage and you are right, if they take the time to get to know me they would realize that. As for divorce I'm not thinking about a way out, I don't need one. Divorce is not the right thing just because someone gets tired of their spouse. I for one am not even close to being tired of my spouse! I love my husband more today than the day I married him!!!
The idiots, runmoff and marry a person they hardly know, much less are compatable with. And being miserable people in the first place, they cannot possibley get along with a spouse much less themselves. I married a man who has the same interests, values, etc that I have. I did not marry someone with the hopes of molding them into what I wanted.. I married the man as he is and will continue to be. We have come along way together in thse years, some were downright hard, some easy, but we had each other. When you get married there is no "I", it becomes "we" and "us". We married for life, we took our vows seriously also.. We made a commitment, our marriage is not disposable.
MrsMurphy

Chicago, IL

#3704 Dec 3, 2012
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
MrsMurphy,
YOU are correct! There is NO post that says anything about money woes. I would like him to show the post and the link. You know what I think it is? I do believe that that poster is jealous and I must have hit it on the head by saying I didn't marry for money like they must have.
The troll has nothing else to do with its time other than find someone to try to belittle. It read about your happy marriage and decided to start attacking you.. Something else will come along and it will pounce on that.. Part of being white trash.. jealiousy is ugly, is'nt it?

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#3705 Dec 3, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
You REALLY" go out of your way to create fantasies to line up with your agenda. Sorry, GS. You don't have enough experience outside of Welch to really participate in adult conversations.

#3706 Dec 3, 2012
MrsMurphy wrote:
<quoted text>How about backing up those lies with the posts about her money woes... What a frigging trouble maker.. No such posts exist and the scorn you show over others success is mind boggling... LOSER
She brings up she didn't marry for money which is where I am drawing my conclusion from. You can take it you see fit because you history speaks for itself.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#3707 Dec 3, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just baiting you NOrCal. He hasn't been outside Welch WV in his life...he's just jerking your chain..and pretending he has knowledge he does not. He lacks any ability to even sound credible.
When you haven't left your grandma's house, you lack any real information on life itself.

#3708 Dec 3, 2012
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
I just can't get over the fact that some make sure they "have a way out" of their marriage. When I married it was for life.

Not for how much money he has.

I have a strong marriage and you are right, if they take the time to get to know me they would realize that. As for divorce I'm not thinking about a way out, I don't need one. Divorce is not the right thing just because someone gets tired of their spouse. I for one am not even close to being tired of my spouse! I love my husband more today than the day I married him!!!
Right here singled out is where IAS keeps bring up money over and over.

#3710 Dec 3, 2012
MrsMurphy wrote:
<quoted text>NEVER in my life have i read such a blatant lie.. You expect us to believe that not only did you marry a millionaire the first time, but also 4 additional ones? Ha ha ha ha hahhahhhaaa ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahhahhhahhahhhahhhhhhhahhhhha , ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhahhahhahhhahhhhhahhhhahhhhah hhhahhhhaahahahahahahahahahaha hah, aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahhahhhahhhahahahahahahaha
I know who I married Murphy and yes my first five where all self made millionaires. My last beloved husband was not a millionaire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 min JesusIsResurrection 978
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 6 min JesusIsResurrection 2,969
Free Will 8 min Seentheotherside 33
Before The Big Bang 26 min Why 1,240
Are World Events Pointing to End Times (Aug '14) 52 min Seentheotherside 2,410
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 1 hr Gary Coaldigger 4,514
Debunking young earth theory 1 hr Just the Truth 8
The post count of Dollarsbill 3 hr seenthisside 1,179
For Atheist, Agnostics, Whoever... 3 hr Gary Coaldigger 490
More from around the web