“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3667 Dec 1, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
IAS, I am not trying to change anything and was simple asking you a question. People change IAS and it is important to keep your options open and not feel trapped.
If a divorce is anywhere in someones thoughts that is about to get married don't. He/she is not ready.

I have Never had a divorce plan I don't believe in a god but I do believe in a life long mate.Without her I am not whole.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3668 Dec 1, 2012
Seems that the psycho guy pretending to be an evil old hag is having some more delusions. And cannot even keep his lies straight. But it all makes for some good laughs, doesn't it folks?

I guess some people like to be laughed at.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#3669 Dec 1, 2012
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
Seems that the psycho guy pretending to be an evil old hag is having some more delusions. And cannot even keep his lies straight. But it all makes for some good laughs, doesn't it folks?
I guess some people like to be laughed at.
Who ya talking about?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#3670 Dec 1, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you,Still,atheists and agnostics have the lowest divorce rate in the country.
Christians are quick to say gay marriage is evil and want laws against it. Wonder why we have yet to see a law against remarriages of adulterers in America. Hmmm?
How about a $1000 fine to file for divorce and $1,000 tax to state for 2nd marriage. 3rd time $5000 4th $10,000.All to the state.
Did ya know that religious folks have some of the highest divorce rates in the Country? Also religious folks count for higher abortion rates as well......seems maybe they should clean up their own houses before worrying about others!!!

Location hidden

#3671 Dec 1, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ya talking about?
The troll GS. "She" is really a guy. The whole GS persona is fake.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#3672 Dec 1, 2012
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Many believe a sock, as well.

Anderson, IN

#3673 Dec 1, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
Funny, Cookie, you have a failed marriage and lost everything and I, on the other hand, had five divorces and lost nothing. In fact my fifth husband recently passed and left me his entire estate even though we had been divorced for over 40 years. Speaks volumes about my wisdom with marriage and divorce. Cookie, I doubt you will ever remarry because you have nothing to offer a man except your egotistical illogical foundation of deception.
My heart weeps for women like you Cookie because you have no character and men do not find that attractive at all. I'd say, from what I have witnessed with you, the divorce devastated you because you did not keep your options open and plan for the possibility of divorce. Your identity was that of being married and codependent and lacking a true sense of self. I'd say you still have continuous constant contact with your ex-husband because you need that identity of marriage.
Your wisdom shows your inability to be flexible and prepared for whatever may happen. My 5 divorces taught me to be flexible and always prepared because I refused to be a victim of divorce where as you are the victim of your divorce. You are always the victim Cookie and never the victorious winner. Experience and wisdom will teach you to not ever be the victim in any situation but I doubt you will ever grasp that concept because you lack the ability to see your own fault which is one ingredient to the recipe for good living.
Obviously, you lost everything. You lost your ability to discern who to love and how. You repeated a mistake 6 times.

I have more in my life than you do. I have people who trust me and an income I can live on. I have grandchildren and a large family that interacts with me. YOU believe, being a man, that when a woman divorces, SHE loses. Nothing could be further from the truth. I have lost nothing. I have gained everything. But being a man, you will never understand.

Please note, YOU are spreading around personal information and ALL should be weary of responding to ANY of your PMs for personal information. YOU are the one who gathers information on people and then spreads it around peppering it with lies and false accusations to try to discredit those you are jealous of.

So, YOU can't be trusted...and THAT is a HUGE loss for a human being.

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#3674 Dec 1, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you,Still,atheists and agnostics have the lowest divorce rate in the country.
Christians are quick to say gay marriage is evil and want laws against it. Wonder why we have yet to see a law against remarriages of adulterers in America. Hmmm?
How about a $1000 fine to file for divorce and $1,000 tax to state for 2nd marriage. 3rd time $5000 4th $10,000.All to the state.
You know Jammercolo I do believe you have a good point! I think that law (if it was a law) in itself would clear up the money issues right there!

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#3675 Dec 1, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
If a divorce is anywhere in someones thoughts that is about to get married don't. He/she is not ready.
I have Never had a divorce plan I don't believe in a god but I do believe in a life long mate.Without her I am not whole.
I agree if divorce is anywhere near thought then DON"T get married!
Marriage is suppose to be for life. I don't support divorce, however I do understand that sometime people do change and things happen. Once divorced just don't get re-married. That is just my opinion of how I see it.

Location hidden

#3676 Dec 2, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you lost everything. You lost your ability to discern who to love and how. You repeated a mistake 6 times.
I have more in my life than you do. I have people who trust me and an income I can live on. I have grandchildren and a large family that interacts with me. YOU believe, being a man, that when a woman divorces, SHE loses. Nothing could be further from the truth. I have lost nothing. I have gained everything. But being a man, you will never understand.
Please note, YOU are spreading around personal information and ALL should be weary of responding to ANY of your PMs for personal information. YOU are the one who gathers information on people and then spreads it around peppering it with lies and false accusations to try to discredit those you are jealous of.
So, YOU can't be trusted...and THAT is a HUGE loss for a human being.
I doubt that any of it will ever sink into the psycho guy's narcissistic thick skull.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#3677 Dec 2, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Did ya know that religious folks have some of the highest divorce rates in the Country? Also religious folks count for higher abortion rates as well......seems maybe they should clean up their own houses before worrying about others!!!
Yes,I know.

IMO it's crazy that Christians feel it is there right to force Christians and non Christians to live by the cherry picked parts of the Bible they feel (this week) best fit God's plan while opening a blind eye to other parts of God's plan

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#3678 Dec 2, 2012
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree if divorce is anywhere near thought then DON"T get married!
Marriage is suppose to be for life. I don't support divorce, however I do understand that sometime people do change and things happen. Once divorced just don't get re-married. That is just my opinion of how I see it.
The Bible Even Jesus was clear.

Luke 16:18 Jesus says:
Every one who divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery, and he who marries a woman divorced from her husband commits adultery.

second Marriage in a church = Church sponsorship of adultery sin

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#3679 Dec 2, 2012
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
your proof is?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#3680 Dec 2, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,I know.
IMO it's crazy that Christians feel it is there right to force Christians and non Christians to live by the cherry picked parts of the Bible they feel (this week) best fit God's plan while opening a blind eye to other parts of God's plan
Exactly!!
OKAY

United States

#3681 Dec 2, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ya talking about?
seen?
OKAY

United States

#3682 Dec 2, 2012
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that any of it will ever sink into my psycho guy's narcissistic thick skull.
I agree.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#3683 Dec 2, 2012
OKAY wrote:
<quoted text>
seen?
AKA Seen Is Awesome ?

I disapprove of socks puppets.

Anderson, IN

#3684 Dec 2, 2012
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that any of it will ever sink into the psycho guy's narcissistic thick skull.
I'd have to agree...once your are over the edge on mental illness, as he is, you really can't even grasp enough of reality to have a sane discussion.

He's repeated everything he's said here at for two years...and he's not added a thing to the conversation. He's only trolled IAS.

“The Topix Legend of GS!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#3685 Dec 3, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
your proof is?
Good question.

“The Topix Legend of GS!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#3686 Dec 3, 2012
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that is funny cause unlike you I do not feel "trapped". I believe that it is my duty to keep my vows. I also believe it is the .
IAS I wish you the best with this. Many poster have posted the exact same thing and in two years are divorced. It is obvious to me when marriages are in trouble on topix because the poster posts about all the time as you are here. I have no desire to help you because it is obvious to me the marriage will end sooner than you realize.

I do not get your posts over and over about money. They make no sense to whatsoever. Do you have issue with being married to a poor man? Do you have more debt than you can handle? My advice is to understand the recipe for good living and stick to it because it works and I am living proof of that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why would God not tell the Jews about hell or t... 16 min Big Al 637
I don't understand 26 min 15th Dalai Lama 13
A Message from Nettie (Feb '14) 56 min par five 1,482
The Social Harm of Religion 1 hr NDanger 48
Do You Support Military Action Against ISIS 1 hr NDanger 106
Euthanasia 2 hr Skeptic 7
Who stole the keys to Heaven? 2 hr Peaches1943 540
Evolution versus Creation, which one is right? 13 hr Truth 178
•••

Christian People Search