Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3646 Nov 29, 2012
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> They can win all they want and see who cares. But there is the Law of God that says "same sex marriage will burn in hell for ever FACT!!
Stop lying.

Your demonic hate and FEAR mongering book of lies is sooooo not from the real God.

Location hidden

#3647 Nov 29, 2012
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> No one is born gay "FACT", God don't make mistake man does!! Being gay is a choice that a person makes in there life. And that choice will send them to hell if they don't do something about it and fast like FACT!!
Sorry numbnutz, but your demonic "god" MADE them gay. Read the book of lies.

Location hidden

#3648 Nov 29, 2012
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> False, as a Pastor and a child of God it is my concern rather you or anyone else like it or not. I am here to save soul's not to let them go to hell!!
FALSE!

You may CLAIM to be a "pastor" and evil "child of your demonic "god"", but that's a far cry from actually BEING either.

You are just a self serving egotistical blowhard who is spiritually clueless.

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#3649 Nov 30, 2012
Good morning friends! Hope you have a wonderful day.

“The Topix Legend of "GS"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#3650 Nov 30, 2012
OKAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for coming clean.
I agree!

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3652 Nov 30, 2012
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> They can win all they want and see who cares. But there is the Law of God that says "same sex marriage will burn in hell for ever FACT!!
Burn right alone side Newt Gingrich,Rush Limbaugh and every other Christian that cheated and remarried. Which I am starting to think is all Christians.

Besides 1,500 animal species practice homosexuality.How is homosexuality not god's plan?
OKAY

United States

#3653 Nov 30, 2012
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Perv!
We certainly know you are. Who would write such sick Sh*t? Obviously you, Frau postchanger.

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#3654 Nov 30, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Burn right alone side Newt Gingrich,Rush Limbaugh and every other Christian that cheated and remarried. Which I am starting to think is all Christians.
Besides 1,500 animal species practice homosexuality.How is homosexuality not god's plan?
Jammercolo,
For the record, I am married to my first husband as with he is married to his first wife. I disagree with the statement "starting to think is all Christians". Not ALL Christian follow that way of thinking. I am a Christian and I have no plans to DIVORCE my husband. I believe that problems can be worked out. If you ask me is my marriage perfect, I would tell you we have had problems just like everyone does. We chose to out the differences not run away from them. I didn't marry for money. I married for life. We made vows we plan to keep.

#3655 Nov 30, 2012
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
. I married for life. We made vows we plan to keep.
Regardless of the circumstances you plan to keep these vows?

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#3656 Nov 30, 2012
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Jammercolo,
For the record, I am married to my first husband as with he is married to his first wife. I disagree with the statement "starting to think is all Christians". Not ALL Christian follow that way of thinking. I am a Christian and I have no plans to DIVORCE my husband. I believe that problems can be worked out. If you ask me is my marriage perfect, I would tell you we have had problems just like everyone does. We chose to out the differences not run away from them. I didn't marry for money. I married for life. We made vows we plan to keep.
That's love. That's the way to look at it. Good for you...

Location hidden

#3657 Nov 30, 2012
OKAY wrote:
<quoted text>
We certainly know I am. Who would write such sick Sh*t? Obviously >>>ME<<<, Frau postchanger.
We know!

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#3658 Nov 30, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless of the circumstances you plan to keep these vows?
I plan to stay with my husband! Divorce is not in the plans. Why would you think I would change that? I love my husband.

#3659 Nov 30, 2012
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
I plan to stay with my husband! Divorce is not in the plans. Why would you think I would change that? I love my husband.
IAS, I am not trying to change anything and was simple asking you a question. People change IAS and it is important to keep your options open and not feel trapped.

Location hidden

#3660 Nov 30, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
IAS, I am not trying to change anything and was simple asking you a question. People change IAS and it is important to keep your options open and not feel trapped.
Good advise to IAS. Who knows, someday she could go psycho like you and pretend to be a man on Topix, squandering her days uselessly trolling and making up lies and insults to attack everyone she does not like.

Maybe that's one of your problems psycho guy, you are too narcissistic and self absorbed to ever know what true love is all about. It surely has nothing to do with continuously shopping around for a "better deal".

It must suck being a freaky creep like you.

Anderson, IN

#3661 Dec 1, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
It's far more important to define your morals and ethics and values and what you will and will not tolerate. It is far more important to KNOW what you think than to vacillate with what others tell you to think. IT is far more important to gain in wisdom from experiences than to be wish washy and think others may know something better than you do.

But, you're young. And couldn't possibly understand the wisdom which comes with age...even those in their 30's know better than your advice.

Anderson, IN

#3662 Dec 1, 2012
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
And keep on that track. You don't need to change your values and morals and love just because someone thinks you should "keep your mind open". Only someone youthful who has never experienced love but just loves pretending they are old suggests that changing your opinions, love, values, morals, ethics and character is a good idea.

#3663 Dec 1, 2012
Funny, Cookie, you have a failed marriage and lost everything and I, on the other hand, had five divorces and lost nothing. In fact my fifth husband recently passed and left me his entire estate even though we had been divorced for over 40 years. Speaks volumes about my wisdom with marriage and divorce. Cookie, I doubt you will ever remarry because you have nothing to offer a man except your egotistical illogical foundation of deception.

My heart weeps for women like you Cookie because you have no character and men do not find that attractive at all. I'd say, from what I have witnessed with you, the divorce devastated you because you did not keep your options open and plan for the possibility of divorce. Your identity was that of being married and codependent and lacking a true sense of self. I'd say you still have continuous constant contact with your ex-husband because you need that identity of marriage.

Your wisdom shows your inability to be flexible and prepared for whatever may happen. My 5 divorces taught me to be flexible and always prepared because I refused to be a victim of divorce where as you are the victim of your divorce. You are always the victim Cookie and never the victorious winner. Experience and wisdom will teach you to not ever be the victim in any situation but I doubt you will ever grasp that concept because you lack the ability to see your own fault which is one ingredient to the recipe for good living.

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#3664 Dec 1, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that is funny cause unlike you I do not feel "trapped". I believe that it is my duty to keep my vows. I also believe it is the right thing for me to do. When differences come up we work through them not use it as a reason to be able to "get out of" the relationship. There is not on relationship on this earth that has no problems or difference. The difference is I am willing to work at the relationship and not "screw" someone over and take everything from them. My marriage is 100%/100% I give it my all and so does he. We married for life not who has money.
When you grow up you might understand that. When two adult people get married they need to know what they are doing and that marriage is to be for life, that my dear is how I look at it.
For the record if I need help with my marriage I will not ask you because if you are not able to stay married you have no clue about marriage. Again my dear that is how I look at it.

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#3665 Dec 1, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
And keep on that track. You don't need to change your values and morals and love just because someone thinks you should "keep your mind open". Only someone youthful who has never experienced love but just loves pretending they are old suggests that changing your opinions, love, values, morals, ethics and character is a good idea.
Thank you for your words of wisdom!

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3666 Dec 1, 2012
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Jammercolo,
Good for you,Still,atheists and agnostics have the lowest divorce rate in the country.

Christians are quick to say gay marriage is evil and want laws against it. Wonder why we have yet to see a law against remarriages of adulterers in America. Hmmm?

How about a $1000 fine to file for divorce and $1,000 tax to state for 2nd marriage. 3rd time $5000 4th $10,000.All to the state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 15 min Strel 4,047
Why doesent God cure cancer? 1 hr blacklagoon 193
Why doesent God help? 1 hr witchie poo 260
I found God! 1 hr witchie poo 14
Bible says Satan will be Destroyed, Not Live Fo... (Apr '10) 3 hr witchie poo 556
ATHEISM: a cold and empty belief 3 hr dollarsbillisadum... 339
> Our God Breathed Bible < 3 hr dollarsbillisadum... 38
Why doesn't God let its believers know who has ... 3 hr par five 116
Are World Events Pointing to End Times 11 hr Loveismygoal 2,016

Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE