Marriage Equality Wins First Ballot M...

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#3517 Nov 26, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
Evening folks,
The thread has a pleasant feeling tonight......hopefully everyone had a great day and maybe this thread can continue to be a nice friendly place.
I see that a thorn was pulled! How nice!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3518 Nov 26, 2012
MrsMurphy wrote:
<quoted text>Nope and I would bet the farm on it. Native is a solo act and Smacked is a sock, and I believe it is a man.. If I could pin it on any one I would say and have said it before, it is Kevin. The man of a million socks and 18 hrs a day on topix. Native has given to much info that states she is on her own in posting.
I don't have the time to try finding out who is actually who. But Native sock or not, had to be in contact with GS other then on these forums to coordinate the obviously scripted laying the groundwork for GS to indirectly attack a poster with a bunch of her lies.

Although I suspect you are right, that Kevin is GS. Because he hates me with a passion and has some ties with Topix, probably a moderator, so bans some of my nics and proxy servers for no real reason at all. And he admitted to being CD, whom I'm convinced is GS because of a blunder he made and "they" mess up from time to time in mixing up "their" writing style.

But whatever. These trolls are mostly amusement to me and cannot stop me from fulfilling my purpose here.

Location hidden

#3519 Nov 26, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>That expression reminds me of the Army's SOS meal.
lol
Stop it, you'll make her drool.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#3520 Nov 26, 2012
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>I see that a thorn was pulled! How nice!
Well, something appears to have happened, but it could all be a hoax and she could return tomorrow with all of her posts.......but for now, it seems nice again:-)

Location hidden

#3521 Nov 26, 2012
What a nice moon lit night. I brought my dog out for his nightly hike in the woods and didn't even use the LED floodlight. It was a little tricky as there is no real trail to follow, as there is hardly any brush this far north so my "trail" is just where I cleared up all the downed limbs. And with just the moonlight, it was impossible to see any difference. So in the tricky spots I just followed my dog and hoped he didn't wander off the trail with an animal scent. Made it without mishap though.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#3522 Nov 26, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, something appears to have happened, but it could all be a hoax and she could return tomorrow with all of her posts.......but for now, it seems nice again:-)
It's peaceful now. I wonder since Native went poof, if GS has posted at all today?

How are things with you? Hope all is well.

#3523 Nov 26, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's peaceful now. I wonder since Native went poof, if GS has posted at all today?
How are things with you? Hope all is well.
Doing okay, getting ready to lay down, have a busy day tomorrow!!!

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#3524 Nov 27, 2012
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>I see that a thorn was pulled! How nice!
YES and right in the middle of a post too! I'm like what is wrong with this site? Maybe now some of us can post without the threat of being harassed, bullied or threaten.

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#3525 Nov 27, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing okay, getting ready to lay down, have a busy day tomorrow!!!
Yep I'll be working on trying to get this blanket done for hubby and I's bed. Was hoping to get it done but it takes about an hour to do 1 block and I need 45 to 50 blocks! It's a "Bear Claw" blanket.

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#3526 Nov 27, 2012
Good MORNING friends! Looks like it was kind of quiet last evening. Right now there is a soft rain coming down and it is so peaceful.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Danville, VA

#3528 Nov 27, 2012
Hello Native. Hope to see you posting again very soon.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#3529 Nov 27, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
go back to the sewer you came from.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3531 Nov 27, 2012
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>go back to the sewer you came from.
Shucky durn. It's so sad when a steer loses their only gossip connection, puppet, and heifer. Could there have been a stampede?? Almost brings a tear to my eye. LOLOL

Danville, VA

#3533 Nov 27, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:

<quoted text>
Hopeful all is well with you.

#3534 Nov 27, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
Trying to find words to post to you that make sense about why you do what you do with regards to a particular poster.......but none come to mind!!!

Watch this thread and see the difference between when that poster is here posting and when they are not here........maybe that will help you see things, but somehow......I'm not sure it will!!!

The topic is Marriage Equality and it involves the right to marry for Gay and Lesbian couples, that poster doesn't believe Gays and Lesbians should have that right, do you agree with her? If not, why don't you explain to her how you truly feel on the subject.......or was all that stuff you posted in the Gay Cafe just BS?

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#3535 Nov 27, 2012
MrsMurphy wrote:
<quoted text>Did you get the material for your dresses? We finished the blanket yesterday, will email a photo for you.. I also started another project, using my woodburning tool and burning an image onto a canvas bag, so far it looks pretty good. then I will highlight it with some light highlighting in colors. Almost done with the fasinator hat also.
No I haven't gone any place yet to get fabric for making my dresses. I found a few pieces when I was looking for something else. It seems to happen like that. I have it all washed and ready to cut out. The one piece will pass for a Christmassy dress. The other pieces anytime of year.

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#3536 Nov 27, 2012
I am hoping to make some ornaments for decorating this year. I hope with seeing the snow my hubby will go up to the attic and bring down the things we have up there.

#3539 Nov 27, 2012
MrsMurphy wrote:
<quoted text>That was her 3rd post with that general remark, she is just trying to incite an arguement.. Please do not respond and just ignore.
I understand that and agree with ya......that's why it was so hard to make a comment to her!!!

Danville, VA

#3540 Nov 27, 2012
MrsMurphy wrote:
<quoted text>Getting back on topix...... if a gay couple wishes to marry, then it is not my business. I do not pry into others relationships regardless of sex. As long as they are 2 consenting adults who cares. It does not effect my life in any way, no more than my marriage effects them... and that is my opinion without dragging religion into it.. Now if you want to drag religion into it, then it's the same thing. None of my business who you want to marry, as long as they are adults.
Do interracial marriages concern you?

Danville, VA

#3541 Nov 27, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that and agree with ya......that's why it was so hard to make a comment to her!!!
NorCal, I have no idea what you think I need to post. The greatest troll on the net moved many of my posts here for native to read.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 3 hr Maverick 808 21,176
What laws and teachings fall under the new cove... (Sep '15) 6 hr 93James 80
The Law of Moses Has Not Been Abolished 6 hr 93James 16
Science And Discoveries To The Rescue 6 hr 93James 80
What did Jesus do in his 40 days after the resu... 8 hr 93James 2
Christian Jokes 8 hr Truth 22
Early Christianity 10 hr 93James 1,561
More from around the web