Marriage Equality Wins First Ballot M...

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3467 Nov 26, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is no, not banned.....and will probably be back and make some excuse as to why the posts were removed.
Last time they were shadow-banned so she was unaware they were even removed. The problem with that is she can repost it all. Of course, I guess she does that daily anyway.

Personally I think removing her would be an act of mercy so she doesn't continue to harm herself. As much as she wishes to blame nearly all others, her pain is self-inflicted. That is the MO of cutters:

What is BPD?

Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which a person makes impulsive actions, and has an unstable mood and chaotic relationships.

Symptoms

Relationships with others are intense and unstable. They swing wildly from love to hate and back again. People with BPD will frantically try to avoid real or imagined abandonment.

BPD patients may also be uncertain about their identity or self-image. They tend to see things in terms of extremes, either all good or all bad. They also typically view themselves as victims of circumstance and take little responsibility for themselves or their problems.

Other symptoms include:

Feelings of emptiness and boredom
Frequent displays of inappropriate anger
Impulsiveness with money, substance abuse, sexual relationships, binge eating, or shoplifting
Intolerance of being alone
Recurrent acts of crisis such as wrist cutting, overdosing, or self-injury (such as cutting)

Treatment

Group therapy can help change self-destructive behaviors. Having peers reinforce appropriate behaviors may be more successful than one-on-one counseling, because people with this condition often have difficulty with authority figures, which can prevent them from learning.

Medications can help level mood swings and treat depression or other disorders that may occur with this condition.
Causes
Personality disorders are long-term (chronic) patterns of behavior that negatively affect relationships and work. The cause of borderline personality disorder (BPD) is unknown. People with BPD are impulsive in areas that have a potential for self-harm, such as drug use, drinking, and other risk-taking behaviors.

Risk factors for BPD include:

Abandonment in childhood or adolescence
Disrupted family life
Poor communication in the family
Sexual abuse

This personality disorder tends to occur more often in women and among hospitalized psychiatric patients.
https://health.google.com/health/ref/Borderli...

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#3468 Nov 26, 2012
Hell Sucks wrote:
Her lies caught up with her as I predicted. When someone claims the mods are going to do this, and they're going to ban such and such .... yadda, yadda, yadda .... Topix does not take kindly to those false claims.
Anyone reading their present TOS should be aware that they have little liability to posting now. It's all in black and white. Not only do they have little responsibility on their own site, they have NONE on facebook and personal E-Mails as Crisco claimed we would be banned for. That was her closing line, so to speak. Here's the evidence:
Hell Sucks
16 hrs ago
Native from Pa wrote:
HELL SUCKS YOU ARE REPORTED AND I ASKED THAT YOU BE BANNED FOR INCITING HATE ON HERE TOWARDS ME...
<quoted text>
~~~~~~~~~~
Hell Sucks wrote: That's all you do is ask that others be banned. How "Christian" of you. I don't report you or anyone else as that would be serving the Devil to report others. The Bible states that quite clearly. You serve your boss well by feeding on His sheep. One of these days you're going to get exactly what you asked for, banned. What goes around comes around.
~~~~~~~~~~
Yes, I have a powerful 6th. sense. See boys and girls. And here we close the book on "The Big Little Girl That Cried Wolf Once Too Often". May we all learn a lesson from this story.
;o~
All I can say is interesting very interesting!

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#3469 Nov 26, 2012
Wow, I just got back from doing errands, since early this morning, and what a nice relaxing thread to come back to. How’s everybody doing? I’m warming up some spaghetti sauce I took out of the freezer that I made. I actually made the sauce using pork neck bones, beef ribs, garden fresh basil, garlic, oregano, thyme, whole tomatoes I pureed and simmered everything until the meat fell off the bones and the sauce thickened. I got this recipe from a friend of mine who is from Italy. What great flavors! I’m using Shirataki noodles instead of pasta because there are 0 carbs. It took a little getting used to them and they have the texture of calamari, but I like them now.

I see somebody and their posts went poof after making banning threats got the ole’ ban herself………………..LOL My mama always said,“Be careful what you wish or ask for because you just might get it, but not the way you wanted it to”.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3470 Nov 26, 2012
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Oh look!!!
The inbred psycho troll guy is talking to himself with his socks. Is he ever f'ed up or what??!!
LOL!!!

I've wondered about that, as well.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#3471 Nov 26, 2012
Hell Sucks wrote:
Crap, I was about to respond to the persecuted one and she disappeared. Gotta be quick. LOLOL
LOL!!!!

“MARVEL NOT”

Since: Mar 12

+John 3:5,7+

#3472 Nov 26, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is no, not banned.....and will probably be back and make some excuse as to why the posts were removed.
We will soon see whether she is truly **Born Again**. LOL!

“MARVEL NOT”

Since: Mar 12

+John 3:5,7+

#3473 Nov 26, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!
Care for some **cookies** and eggnog? Or would you prefer popcorn and hot cider?

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#3474 Nov 26, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
Wow, I just got back from doing errands, since early this morning, and what a nice relaxing thread to come back to. How’s everybody doing? I’m warming up some spaghetti sauce I took out of the freezer that I made. I actually made the sauce using pork neck bones, beef ribs, garden fresh basil, garlic, oregano, thyme, whole tomatoes I pureed and simmered everything until the meat fell off the bones and the sauce thickened. I got this recipe from a friend of mine who is from Italy. What great flavors! I’m using Shirataki noodles instead of pasta because there are 0 carbs. It took a little getting used to them and they have the texture of calamari, but I like them now.
I see somebody and their posts went poof after making banning threats got the ole’ ban herself………………..LOL My mama always said,“Be careful what you wish or ask for because you just might get it, but not the way you wanted it to”.
We must be thinking about the same thing! I had some homemade spaghetti sauce and had that for lunch. YUMMY YUMMY! I tell ya yours sounds GOOOOOOOOOOOOD! Do you share the recipe? Mine is made by putting the tomatoes down through the juicer and adding the spices. Simmer and I can mine, saves the freezer room for corn, green beans meats and ICE CREAM!

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#3475 Nov 26, 2012
BORN_AGAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Care for some **cookies** and eggnog? Or would you prefer popcorn and hot cider?
Eggnog for sure and what kind of cookies?

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#3476 Nov 26, 2012
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
We must be thinking about the same thing! I had some homemade spaghetti sauce and had that for lunch. YUMMY YUMMY! I tell ya yours sounds GOOOOOOOOOOOOD! Do you share the recipe? Mine is made by putting the tomatoes down through the juicer and adding the spices. Simmer and I can mine, saves the freezer room for corn, green beans meats and ICE CREAM!
I would be happy to share the recipe. It's funny because my friend who told me how to make the sauce doesn't measure. It's a recipe of some of this, some of that, a little of this and little of that according to taste, looks and texture. The one thing she told me is don't buy expensive cuts of meat, but buy beef and pork bones with some meat because the flavor is in the bones and to sear the meat bones in a little olive oil. Then, in the same pan, add as much crushed garlic and chopped onions as you like and sautée a little then add the herbs you like, fresh or dried, and sautée some more. Put the seared meat bones back into the pot and add enough puréed, crushed, diced, etc.........tomatoes of your liking or what's at hand in the pantry because it's going to all cook down anyway into the pot so it's covering the meat bones. Let it all simmer til' the meat falls off the bones and sauce thickens. Add more herbs and spices according to taste while cooking and tomato paste if sauce is not thick enough. The whole simmer process takes about 4-5 hours, but well worth it because it's customized. I like to add parsley to mine too.

I never used a juicer, IAS. Do you like it? I always see the juicer adds on TV.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#3477 Nov 26, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
The sauce sounds good, however the noodles substitute does not, you could always try whole wheat pasta and get the same results, I believe!!!

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#3478 Nov 26, 2012
BORN_AGAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, we will......but she will tell us that she wasn't banned, she was out running errands and just took her posts with her.......lol!!!

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#3479 Nov 26, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
The sauce sounds good, however the noodles substitute does not, you could always try whole wheat pasta and get the same results, I believe!!!
Very true, but we're trying cut as much carbs out as we can. I've noticed having more energy cutting carbs. I cheated and had a little mashed potatoes and stuffing for Thanksgiving and I felt yucky and sluggish later after just having a few forks full.

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#3480 Nov 26, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, we will......but she will tell us that she wasn't banned, she was out running errands and just took her posts with her.......lol!!!
Wow, I randomly went back to last Tuesday's posts and ALL her posts are gone. She must have been in a hurry this morning..........LOL

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3481 Nov 26, 2012
BORN_AGAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, now THAT was >>>FUNNY<<<! !!

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#3482 Nov 26, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I would be happy to share the recipe. It's funny because my friend who told me how to make the sauce doesn't measure. It's a recipe of some of this, some of that, a little of this and little of that according to taste, looks and texture. The one thing she told me is don't buy expensive cuts of meat, but buy beef and pork bones with some meat because the flavor is in the bones and to sear the meat bones in a little olive oil. Then, in the same pan, add as much crushed garlic and chopped onions as you like and sautée a little then add the herbs you like, fresh or dried, and sautée some more. Put the seared meat bones back into the pot and add enough puréed, crushed, diced, etc.........tomatoes of your liking or what's at hand in the pantry because it's going to all cook down anyway into the pot so it's covering the meat bones. Let it all simmer til' the meat falls off the bones and sauce thickens. Add more herbs and spices according to taste while cooking and tomato paste if sauce is not thick enough. The whole simmer process takes about 4-5 hours, but well worth it because it's customized. I like to add parsley to mine too.
I never used a juicer, IAS. Do you like it? I always see the juicer adds on TV.
It takes about 4-5 hours for the sauce I make but your sounds SOOOOOOO much more tasty.
As for the juicer I'm not sure what I would do with out it when it comes to making juice. I even make apple sauce and other things with it. The reason I had bought it was for making fresh carrot juice and barley. Add half to a whole apple and yummy! It might not sound good but it is. I love using the juicer, It's not like the ones seen on the TV.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#3483 Nov 26, 2012
BORN_AGAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief...socks....

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3484 Nov 26, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
I've wondered about that, as well.
I've noticed that sock pattern of Native and GS before. Where GS doesn't have any context to attack someone, or doesn't want his posts recorded in directly bashing someone, has his sock Native lay the groundwork for a tirade of lies about a poster. That way he/GS can lie/attack posters without getting his GS sock dirty.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#3485 Nov 26, 2012
So I guess she's a banned again christian?

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#3486 Nov 26, 2012
g-d smacked her right off topix?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Christ come to Earth? 4 min janeebee 674
our Father who art in Heaven.... 12 min PrinceofDarkness 2
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 15 min PrinceofDarkness 1,304
False beliefs: 2 hr PrinceofDarkness 129
Intelligent People Question Everything 2 hr PrinceofDarkness 854
Bible Interpretation 4 hr PrinceofDarkness 1,564
Just A Talk With You Christians. 5 hr PrinceofDarkness 461
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 7 hr Mark mark 20,819
More from around the web