Marriage Equality Wins First Ballot M...

Since: Sep 08

Chicago, IL

#3291 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
HELL SUCKS
WWJD he would not hate GS and you lie over and over to me about GS ...
<quoted text>
Go with that...there's not a person on here except you who does not know what he is like. Keep being the fool for him.

Since: Sep 08

Chicago, IL

#3292 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
hell sucks
they can bann you for having private photo's of mine you do not have permission to have...
Not true..they don't even ban you for SHOWING the private picture....it was done to me by GS encouraging Y to do it.....hey...if GS gets buddy buddy with HS again, think he'll tell her to show YOUR picture like she told Y to show mine?

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3295 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
hell sucks
they can bann you for having private photo's of mine you do not have permission to have...
What fricking reality do you live in?? I have NO pictures of yours ON Topix, and I received none ON Toix. Topix has no more connection to my E-Mail then the Pope. Got it twit?? Good God, you act like they're the FBI and responsible for all your displeasure's whether here or elsewhere. They aren't. This is a business. Unless the transaction took place on Topix, it is NOT their business and they are 100% powerless, as are you. You cannot control other people like they are your puppets. Seek REAL mental help soon.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3297 Nov 25, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true..they don't even ban you for SHOWING the private picture....it was done to me by GS encouraging Y to do it.....hey...if GS gets buddy buddy with HS again, think he'll tell her to show YOUR picture like she told Y to show mine?
Doesn't matter or not. They can't ban someone for having pictures off of Topix. She must have lost the last card in her rapidly dwindling deck. That's like saying someone stole my car, so Topix is responsible for getting that person. ROTFLMBO

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3298 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
COOKIE
YES THEY CAN CAUSE I DID NOT GIVE THAT PHOTO AND DO NOT GIVE PERMISSION FOR THEM TO HAVE it
<quoted text>
And tell me ONE thing that has to do with Topix?? You seem to have them confused with public law opposed to being a private business. I get lots of pictures and things in E-Mails. It's not my doing. I didn't request it. I haven't shared it. I have no responsibility and TOpix sure as hell doesn't. Please plug your brain back it. It has quit functioning entirely.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3299 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
HELL SUCKS
IT IS MORE NORMAL THAN YOU KNOW AND THIS DOCTOR PROVES IT..MOST PEOPLE overweight that have been on insulin gain alot of weight. Go and read the stories there are more..
<quoted text>
Whatever you say dear. Have a cookie.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3303 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
HELL SUCKS
YOU SAID YOu have photo's of my family how did you get them unless you took them off facebook... YOU DO NOT have permission to have them so u are breaking TOS by invading on my privacy rights which topix says they protect..YOUR POST IS REPORTED...YOU NEED THE MENTAL HELP SINCE U ARE BEING THE BULLY AND TOPIX HAS ALL TONIGHT'S POST OF YOURS...
<quoted text>
One more time. The pictures were sent to me in an E-MAIL. That has NOTHING to do with Facebook which I haven't used in well over a year, and it has NOTHING to do with Topix. Are you really that braindead?? How am I breaking TOS?? What do my E-Mails have to do with Topix Butterball?? Topix has no TOS of my personal life you lunatic.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3304 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
HELL SUCKS
ASK MURPHY
SHE HAD A PHOTO OF MY MOM AND TOLD ME ON TOPIX AND THEY BANNED HER FOR BREAKING TOS because she did not have permission to have it..but she kept bragging and it got her banned..
.<quoted text>
BS. The pictures have to be posted here or linked to here to have any connection with Topix. You are such a loser and a liar.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3305 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
HELL SUCKS
ARE YOU THAT STARVING FOR ATTENTION that you come in here and bully me?
<quoted text>
I posted here before you. I post here every day whether you are here or not. Not would be much better. Your posts come after mine, not before. So quit following me.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#3306 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
hell sucks
Just an FYI.......Topix can't do ANYTHING to someone who MIGHT have something on some poster if it is NOT placed on topix.

Topix can ONLY control what is being placed on their website and ONLY when they opt to!!!!

Facebook is a SOCIAL MEDIA and it also does not prohibit people from taking photos and using them elsewhere.......that's why Facebook recommends you use the security features so that anything you don't want taken is protected!!!
MrsMurphy

Melrose Park, IL

#3307 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
all your post are gone
interesting how you show up only when i mention it..
<quoted text>
why you people waste time trying to ban me , is a total wastte of time,

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#3308 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
HELL SUCKS
ASK MURPHY
SHE HAD A PHOTO OF MY MOM AND TOLD ME ON TOPIX AND THEY BANNED HER FOR BREAKING TOS because she did not have permission to have it..but she kept bragging and it got her banned..
.<quoted text>
I seriously doubt Mrs Murphy got banned from topix simply because she posted she had a picture of your mother placed somewhere else!!!

Think about.......if TOPIX bans someone STRICTLY on the hearsay from another poster.......that could get them in trouble with the law!!!
MrsMurphy

Melrose Park, IL

#3311 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
HELL SUCKS
YOU HAVE NO PICTURES OF MY FAMILY...SO WHY LIE AND IF YOU DO you can tell topix why you do cause this post was sent to the mods...
<quoted text>
Oh, she has them all right. All the brothers and moms... 2 pic of moms fyi. Be surprised what is to be found on the internet when you know a persons name
MrsMurphy

Melrose Park, IL

#3315 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
HELL SUCKS
YES THEY CAN DO SOMETHING BECAUSE I JUST TOLD THEM U DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO HAVE THEM and they were taken off facebook. WHY YOU CALLING ME NAMES YOU THAT DENSE and cruel.. BULLY this post is also reported....
<quoted text>
And they are all FAT, the family looks like weebles, everyone short and fat, all 3 brothers and mom... Fat, fat, fat,
MrsMurphy

Melrose Park, IL

#3317 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
HELL SUCKS
ASK MURPHY
.<quoted text>
And here I am posting on topix and sharing your family photos with my friend.. Aint life grand. FYI I did not get them from your page, got them from Ammons

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3319 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
SO YOU ADMIT TO STALKING....MRS MURPHY AND NOW HELL SUCKS IS STALKING..
<quoted text>
You followed me here Crisco. It is impossible for me to stalk someone on a thread I've posted on since it began. College education my butt. LOLOLOL You're the stalker, liar, and bully, Crisco.
MrsMurphy

Melrose Park, IL

#3321 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
HELL SUCKS
YOU ARE REPORTED AND I ASKED THAT YOU BE BANNED FOR INCITING HATE ON HERE TOWARDS ME...
<quoted text>
Well looky who is being coached from behind the scenes.. yes listen to the puppet master Penny, remeber I WANT TO GO TO COURT AND i AM LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING SERVED WITH PAPERS TO APPEAR.. ARE YOU READY?
MrsMurphy

Melrose Park, IL

#3323 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
MRSMURPHY
I SEEN A PICTURE OF HS and if that was a true picture..
<quoted text>
I DOUBT THAT PICTURE TO BE CINDY, THERE IS NO PROOF... As with yours, you can google your name and up pop your family photos, all varied by name on more than serveral sites.. You google Cindy and no photoes show up.. More eveidence is needed for the so-called Cindy photo.
MrsMurphy

Melrose Park, IL

#3324 Nov 25, 2012
typo....verified

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3325 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
HELL SUCKS
Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, a group of individuals, or an organization. It may include the making of false accusations or statements of fact (as in defamation), monitoring, making threats, identity theft, damage to data or equipment, the solicitation of minors for sex, or gathering information that may be used to harass
you are using my family photo to HARASS which is CYBERSTALKING.
I haven't used those pictures for anything you brainless twit, so it is nothing of the sort. You cannot do a thing about what I have in my personal life legally that hasn't been used on Topix or anywhere else. You don't have enough drama that you have to pretend things are happening that aren't?? You are a true psychodrama disaster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 42 min Big Al 1,048
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 1 hr tahoegirl 5,186
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 18,697
is it me or who else can see demons and angels ? (Nov '11) 3 hr Not_fake 265
Science and Religion 4 hr Passing thru 352
Why do you really believe in a god? 4 hr Passing thru 390
Evidence Against God 4 hr Passing thru 3,201
More from around the web