Marriage Equality Wins First Ballot M...
epitome

Silver City, NM

#3257 Nov 25, 2012
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy troll who has probably never left his mom's basement.
Canada laws protecting homosexuality from being challanged rightly stops as soon as one enters a christian church .. our wels churchs
in canada still rightly teach with out any problem there homosexuality as sin and our churchs authority on what it teaches is respected by the canadian government . so far and at this present time.. many canadians are christian people and they do have a say in how their government treats the christian church..

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3258 Nov 25, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Report me for calling you dear because that is how I refer to those in my circle. Now dear, I thought I clarified I was referring to the United States however I will clarify it again just for you sweetie.
I cannot imagine a school system in the USA being open on Thanksgiving Day. It that better sweetie? Is that clear enough for you dear?
It must be the inbreeding thing that messes you up, as she didn't say anything about the school being open, just that she was WORKING.

All colleges have people working on holidays. They have to. In fact that's when a lot of work gets done, while the students are off on "vacation".

Since: Sep 08

Chicago, IL

#3259 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Cookie,
JESUS always was among sinners...so you are wrong..
<quoted text>
OMG.....not true at all...YOU judge others all the time...you cannot get to your heaven hanging with blasphemers....you are just talking from both sides of your mouth.

GS isn't among God's sinners...he HATES god.

Chicago, IL

#3260 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
reported for abuse
<quoted text>
Can't be abuse if he admits to it. ;)

Location hidden

#3261 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
The Star
NOPE, I am not so stop accusing me..
<quoted text>
You narcissistic control freak.

You insist that everyone shut up and take your lying crap, well excuse me while I go and [email protected]

I and everyone else has a right to point out what a lying fake low life "Christian" sock puppet troll you are.

Too bad if you don't like it.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#3262 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
murphy
go back to 131 on all her post are gone
<quoted text>
Awww, only the original posts may be gone, but her words are still there in the responses by others!!!

Location hidden

#3263 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
HELL SUCKS,
AGAIN you are clueless. I know skinny people who have had strokes and heart attacks because of clogging their arteries from eating things that are not healthy for them like bacon, ham, etc.. I N MY CASE GENETIC played a part.. Stroke killed my dad along with chf...same with mom and grandparents..High Cholesterol also so do not assume I overeat when that is a lie. Medication played a big part of my weight problem and stooping the meds helped make it easier to lose..
<quoted text>
Always have something or someone to blame for all your shortcomings and failures I see.

Stop stuffing your face with food and get some exercise, then you wouldn't have such a fat problem.

Location hidden

#3264 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
hell sucks aka peace is Christ
how many nics do u have
<quoted text>
How many nics does GS have?

Chicago, IL

#3265 Nov 25, 2012
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
How many nics does GS have?
Well, there's one most consider is hers because its off when he's off and on when he's on...but there very well could be more.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3270 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
I N MY CASE GENETIC played a part..
<quoted text>
No frickin doubt. I just received pictures of your entire family and they look like 300# acorns with arms and legs. Of course it's genetic. Eating junk food and fat and starches endlessly does that. That is how the arteries get clogged. Protein makes protein. Fat makes fat. You are what you eat. And no, most slender folks don't have that problem until they are quite elderly and something finally malfunctions. That's a family tree I won't soon forget, but I'd sure like to.

;o~

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3272 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
The Star
BUT FROM MEDICATION when I was taking insulin, but lost alot of it since stopping insulin. SO know what your talking about before you make fun of someone. Has nothing to do with stuffing my face...I hardly eat.
<quoted text>
Nobody gains 140# taking insulin. Did your entire family take insulin too?? Some people experience weight gain when they first start taking insulin. "First start".

You told me the other day I was stupid because you ARE on insulin. Which lie is it? Now quit stuffing your face and avoiding reality.

Chicago, IL

#3274 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
COOKIE,
JESUS was around sinners all the time..So what GS hates God did you ask her why she does or you just spewing...
<quoted text>
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
TRYING the christian's have 2000 years of killing to prove that. Join the faith or die by the [email protected] sword burning or whatever [email protected] barbaric way a christian can kill a human being.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/gilbert-wv/TO...

You're the one calling GS a sinner...I'm just saying he HATES your god and all your believers...nothing different from those who post to you on here and YOU jump down their throats...'

very interesting...MRS MURPHY, NorCal, 15 and NEttie are all Christian...and YOU HATE THEM...but GS HATES Christians...and you defend her...maybe we all need to rethink your comments on supporting God.

Chicago, IL

#3275 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Cookie
you were reported
<quoted text>
You are obsessed

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3277 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
HELL SUCKS
YOU HAVE NO PICTURES OF MY FAMILY...SO WHY LIE AND IF YOU DO you can tell topix why you do cause this post was sent to the mods...
<quoted text>
Listen Butterball. Topix has no say over my personal life. What I get via E-Mail {not T-Mail} has NO connection to Topix. I posted no pictures or links, I did nothing wrong. It is NONE of their concern. Tough Tushie.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3281 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
hell sucks,
i just proved you a liar..that site i gave you is run by a doctor and he even said the man gained the 170 pounds by taking INSULIN so u are clueless..
my mother and dad took insulin and my 2 brothers take it now...
But it is not the norm, just a rare case or mutation. Just like freak shows.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3283 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
HELL SUCKS
YES THEY CAN DO SOMETHING BECAUSE I JUST TOLD THEM U DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO HAVE THEM and they were taken off facebook. WHY YOU CALLING ME NAMES YOU THAT DENSE and cruel.. BULLY this post is also reported....
<quoted text>
Topix has nothing to do with events that occur outside of Topix. They have nothing to do with Facebook or my E-Mail. I put nothing on Topix and they are not the law, and have no connection whatsoever to those sorts of things no matter what you tell them. It is totally irrelevant as are you, Acorn.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3284 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
your post are reported for being abusive...
<quoted text>
Report #5,936,398,038,821 from Naive {this year}. ROTFLMBO. You've got the biggest cyber-graveyard known to man. You might want to contact the Guinness Book of World Records about that. I bet you'd qualify for all sorts of records. LOLOL

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3287 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
COOKIE
MRSMURPHY AND NORCAL are NOT CHRISTIAN AND I HATE NO ONE so stop lying...mrs murphy hates me and she will tell u that if u ask..
GODSMACKED treats me better than most CHRISTIANS in here and she is an atheist...
<quoted text>
And he hates you because he attacks anyone that argues against gay rights such as you and Doc. He also hates Christians. He really hates those that claim to be born again. He hates fundies. He also hates snot-nosed whiners like you. He hates everything about you. It's funnier than crap. He is using you for all it's worth and sucking you dry and filling you back up with lies you always believe because you are so desperate it's like taking candy from a baby. Twit.

Chicago, IL

#3289 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
COOKIE
MRSMURPHY AND NORCAL are NOT CHRISTIAN AND I HATE NO ONE so stop lying...mrs murphy hates me and she will tell u that if u ask..
GODSMACKED treats me better than most CHRISTIANS in here and she is an atheist...
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!!!

Whatever.....you hang with you you are like her...birds of a feather, you atheist.

Chicago, IL

#3290 Nov 25, 2012
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
And he hates you because he attacks anyone that argues against gay rights such as you and Doc. He also hates Christians. He really hates those that claim to be born again. He hates fundies. He also hates snot-nosed whiners like you. He hates everything about you. It's funnier than crap. He is using you for all it's worth and sucking you dry and filling you back up with lies you always believe because you are so desperate it's like taking candy from a baby. Twit.
Well said.....truly the definition that if Native were smart, would have her second guessing hanging with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evidence Against God 3 min janeebee 3,202
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 9 min Jesus Is 5,191
Hi!! I'm AskDrScientist and I'm a flamming homo... 15 min Morningstargirl 6
Good people hate god. 25 min Morningstargirl 6
WHY GOD does HATE HOMOSEXUALS and LESBIANS????? (Dec '13) 1 hr Morningstargirl 368
christians now minority in England and Wales 1 hr Jesus Is 3
The Love of God vs the Wrath of God (Dec '14) 1 hr Jesus Is 646
Why do you really believe in a god? 1 hr Morningstargirl 392
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 18,700
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 3 hr Big Al 1,048
More from around the web