“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3224 Nov 25, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Genetics play a big role in this but of course do keep in mind she is the know it all.
And don't you forget it boi.

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3225 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Godsmacked,
ya, I noticed, but she is wrong ...<quoted text>
That came from the National Stroke and Cancer Center site you ignoramus. You can't even spell 3 letter words and have the aptitude of a 6 year old yet you think you know more than anyone. Idiots usually do. So where is your village? LOL

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#3228 Nov 25, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
My condolences to you as well considering the state of things in the world. I am at the jumping off point in life and live comfortable in the United States of course see no need to relocate where it is cold. I had considered moving to Puerto Rico. Labor is cheap, however the medical facilities, in my opinion, are just not up to par and seem rather barbaric to me but you do get what you pay for and the cost care is rather cheap in Puerto Rico.
Yeah, and since the sex change failed, you really don't leave Welch WV at all, do you?

Sorry, but your constant lies don't cut it anymore..no one believes your BS, GS...you've been caught one too many times.

Anderson, IN

#3229 Nov 25, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Report me for calling you dear because that is how I refer to those in my circle. Now dear, I thought I clarified I was referring to the United States however I will clarify it again just for you sweetie.
I cannot imagine a school system in the USA being open on Thanksgiving Day. It that better sweetie? Is that clear enough for you dear?
Ah, she's/he's really getting under your skin...your wine is showing...;)

Anderson, IN

#3230 Nov 25, 2012
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not in your circle. I am not in anyone's circle on topix. I am politely informing you I only wish my husband to refer to me with pet names. If you cannot be a respectful adult, then so be it. I will not lower myself to childish or disrespectful behaviour for anyone.
I rarely ever report people since I am an adult choosing to be exposed to topix. I do however choose to ignore those who cannot exhibit self control and behave as an adult as well. If I wanted to engage in conversation with immature children, I would go to a day care.
GS is nothing more than a young male troll whose sex change operation failed and he's forced to live in the basement of his grandmother's house.

No, he's a wino and unhappy and trolls people to get them upset..the less attention he gets, the more he stays away.

Anderson, IN

#3231 Nov 25, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in a perfect country for that. My great nephew enjoys skiing and goes to The Fairmont Chateau Whistler Hotel and the Hotel Jerome, Aspen often and seems to think I would enjoy it however the cold is not for me.
I am giving him a Ski trip to Courchevel, France at the Hotel Les Grandes Alpes. I think that will be a good Christmas gift for someone that enjoys skiing. Do you have any other recommendations?
ROFLMAO!!!! Let me see, such grandeur delusions you are trying to sell...you MUST be on your third bottle of wine by now.

You live in Welch..and like spreading gossip about your Christian neighbors all over the topix threads.

Anderson, IN

#3232 Nov 25, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm disrespectful. Now that is priceless to post considering what you seem to post however I will respect your wishes and not refer to you as you have requested however do keep in mind it is not seen by all as you state but of course lack of social interaction will cause such a reaction. Now if you need to engage in conversation with children please feel free to visit you local day care.
Who writes your material? That was the most run on incomprehensible piece of jibberish you have yet to produce..and that says a lot from you who have TONS of posts of incomprehensible jibberish.

Maybe I was wrong...may you are on your 4th bottle of wine. And no one here believes you, GS. You're a local Welch WV boy who loves spreading gossip about Christian woman.

Anderson, IN

#3233 Nov 25, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Genetics play a big role in this but of course do keep in mind she is the know it all.
At least you RECOGNIZE intelligence when you see it....you just fail to produce any of it.

Anderson, IN

#3234 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Godsmacked,
ya, I noticed, but she is wrong ...<quoted text>
God judges you by the company you keep, Native.
And here's how GS feels about God.
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
TRYING the christian's have 2000 years of killing to prove that. Join the faith or die by the godd@mn sword burning or whatever godd@mn barbaric way a christian can kill a human being.
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Godd@mn it is very common in society today and those jesus freak politicians use it all the time even the godd@mn Rush does. If that truly offended you, you would NEVER vote for a godd@mn Republican because they love to say “Who gives a good god@mn”
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/gilbert-wv/TO...

So, God will look upon you as defending a person who attacks his believers, Native. You're on a the wrong track to heaven.

Anderson, IN

#3235 Nov 25, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I have traveled to many countries and see the vast majority as trashy.
You OBVIOUSLY have not traveled outside the Welch WV area...as nothing could be further from the truth.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#3240 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
I just realized someone is missing and post ARE gone
sigh
Who's missing now?
MrsMurphy

Chicago, IL

#3243 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
missing in action
I am right here.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3244 Nov 25, 2012
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an American so I do understand. I was blessed with the opportunity to live in L.A., NYC, Toronto, Montreal, Budapest, Haifa etc. So I guess I have my own unique view of the world.
Big deal, Sarah Palin can see Alaska from her house!!!

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#3245 Nov 25, 2012
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Big deal, Sarah Palin can see Alaska from her house!!!
Well she must be a foreign policy expert then.

Location hidden

#3246 Nov 25, 2012
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not been able to travel, but I have attempted to "cure" my cultural ignorance through self-education about other countries/cultures. I also *try* to stay open minded as much as possible so I can continue to learn. I do wish our country's education system taught about other cultures more, but then I have many unrealistic wishes for our country's educational system.
And the battle is on to salvage ANY resemblance to an "educational" system, as the corporations are pulling out all the deceitful stops to make it a mind numbing, submit to all authority, especially corporate authority, and crush all attempts at free thinking, brainwashing experience.

Location hidden

#3248 Nov 25, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I live in the United States.
Technically maybe, but most Americans disown WV, the land of psychotic inbred trolls.

Location hidden

#3249 Nov 25, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I have traveled to many countries and see the vast majority as trashy.
We understand, once you live in a place like this, it's hard to adjust to anywhere else:

http://www.realestatewebmasters.com/blogs/upl...

Location hidden

#3250 Nov 25, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
all your post are gone
interesting how you show up only when i mention it..
<quoted text>
Liar.

Murphy posts here and on other forums all the time.

Anderson, IN

#3251 Nov 25, 2012
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
We understand, once you live in a place like this, it's hard to adjust to anywhere else:
http://www.realestatewebmasters.com/blogs/upl...
LOL!!!

Sadly enough, she believes her own delusions....and Victoria1 may have them as well.

Location hidden

#3252 Nov 25, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear I am well traveled usually for shopping. I personally cannot stand Canada, it is cold and dirty in my opinion.
Says the guy troll who has probably never left his mom's basement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 36 min River Tam 18,516
sad 56 min QUITTNER Dec 28 2014 10
Answer This,If You Will and If You Can... 1 hr Mr Ironhart 113
Newsweek ,How Christians Often Misinterpret the... 1 hr dollarsbill 18
Is America the most immoral.. 1 hr dollarsbill 8
The Love of God vs the Wrath of God 1 hr dollarsbill 10
Let's talk about God's definition of love 3 hr dollarsbill 592
Evoution Frauds 4 hr Gary Coaldigger 67
More from around the web