Marriage Equality Wins First Ballot M...

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3071 Nov 24, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>\
I know you had to deal with that wealthy mother-in-law of yours and have to vent. I'd rather you release your anger on topix instead of her.
Yeah, right! it just couldn't be you! LOL! Go spew your poison somewhere else, troll. You have no credibility on this forum.

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#3072 Nov 24, 2012
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people have NO sense of humor. But then again, they have no sense at all!!
;o~
I have my friends here all the time. We have a blast! And the fun that we have AWSOME! You are right some have NO SENSE of humor or and SENSE of any kind. I know a few just that way and I don't talk to them either! So I wonder when do I need to have the cupboard fill with the yummies?

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#3074 Nov 24, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who I am and do not need confirmation from anyone on topix. They are jealous and envoys of me. How did your talk with the DA go?
Envoys? I don't think that word means what you think it means.

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#3076 Nov 24, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'll help in the kitchen, I love to cook and I clean up too.
GREAT! I do have dishwashers! I'll need to pick up more Gummy Bears they seam to have walked off!

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#3077 Nov 24, 2012
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate this auto correct feature. I did misspell that and thank you for point it out I meant envy me. Thank you sweetie

#3079 Nov 24, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Godsmacked,
It went good..I gave all the post to my Counselor and she was furious and is contact with DA..
<quoted text>
Good glad to read this Native.

#3080 Nov 24, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who I am and do not need confirmation from anyone on topix. They are jealous and envoys of me. How did your talk with the DA go?
envoys = envy

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3081 Nov 24, 2012
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he used it for "envy" in the first post and "envious" in the second, so it's no typo. You can really see these college educations shining through on these people that can't spell as good as an 8 year old. ROTFLMBO

Envoy: emissary - messenger - legate - ambassador - deputy

If any of these trolls had the brains at all they'd be dangerous. hehe

;o~

“Maiden of Mayhem”

OMFUG

#3083 Nov 24, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate this auto correct feature. I did misspell that and thank you for point it out I meant envy me. Thank you sweetie
Your auto correct, corrects a correctly spelled word? That's new.

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#3084 Nov 24, 2012
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so either cause... Envoy means a diplomat! what an EYE opener! LOL

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3085 Nov 24, 2012
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't realize its cover is blown. Too many misused words. LOL!

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3086 Nov 24, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
GODSMACKED,
I NEW IT WAS HER. Peace talked just like she does to me..HS is deceitful. She changes nics more than underwear...
<quoted text>
"Knew" not "new". You're never going to graduate from nursery school at this rate. BTW, GS also thought I was Doc, Cookie, and others that TM21 said he was wrong about. Devious is more the word. You believe everything Satan whispers in you itching ears, don't you??

Kinda funny that for someone that fights gays as much as you there is no one that stands up for them more than GS. He HATES anyone that doesn't support gays. Guess why?? You are such a brainfart.

Anyone likely changes nics more than you change your underwear.

;o~

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#3087 Nov 24, 2012
Has anyone of our friends ever heard of a "company cupboard"? Friends you are welcome at my home anytime. Please just call so you know I'm home. With all the places I need to go this time of year I wouldn't want you to get here and I wasn't.

#3088 Nov 24, 2012
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your auto correct, corrects a correctly spelled word? That's new.
I have this feature on the I apple phone that I cannot turn off. Sweetie I do appreciate you pointing out to me so I could convey the correct idea towards those on these threads because being jealous and envious is a waste of energy but it is obvious you all live for it. Just look at how each and everyone of you all attack Native in every posts she makes. Oh dear all of you posting during the holiday speaks volumes to me.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3089 Nov 24, 2012
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
I have my friends here all the time. We have a blast! And the fun that we have AWSOME! You are right some have NO SENSE of humor or and SENSE of any kind. I know a few just that way and I don't talk to them either! So I wonder when do I need to have the cupboard fill with the yummies?
Well I don't know. But don't hold your breath sweety. LOLOL

;o~

#3090 Nov 24, 2012
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't realize its cover is blown. Too many misused words. LOL!
Please continue taking your hostility toward your mother-in-law out on me because I do not mind at all. I'd rather it be me instead of her because who knows what could happen.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

OMFUG

#3091 Nov 24, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Norcal
It will NEVER be a normal child done that way... God designed things to work a certain way.... I could careless what your article says WITHOUT sperm and an egg NO child will be produced..If that were true the article then God would NEVER had to make a male...Male and female go together NOT two females or two males....you are confused and the Bible says you would be..
<quoted text>
Unless you're an expert in genetics I don't think you can make that call. Regardless, like I've tried to teach you before, just as your personal life, who you schtup, or when you post is none of our business, neither is the marriage of 2 people or how they produce and raise a child.

My advice is learn to separate yourself from things that don't concern you. It's just not right, very intrusive and violates privacy.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#3093 Nov 24, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Godsmacked,
It went good..I gave all the post to my Counselor and she was furious and is contact with DA..
<quoted text>
"Furious"?? You mean postal like you get??

"DA", Dead Attorney?? Yes, I fear he passed on a year ago. That's why things have been proceeding a bit slowly for you. Unfortunately for you, it is now a dead issue and a dead case. May we have a moment of silence. Taps anyone??

“Maiden of Mayhem”

OMFUG

#3094 Nov 24, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I have this feature on the I apple phone that I cannot turn off. Sweetie I do appreciate you pointing out to me so I could convey the correct idea towards those on these threads because being jealous and envious is a waste of energy but it is obvious you all live for it. Just look at how each and everyone of you all attack Native in every posts she makes. Oh dear all of you posting during the holiday speaks volumes to me.
I think you're confusing me someone who actually posted on a holiday.

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#3096 Nov 24, 2012
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't know. But don't hold your breath sweety. LOLOL
;o~
I'm not holding my breath, cause I don't see anyone getting served anytime soon. Well I do know one person ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Battling Life Threatening Flesh Eating Sex Demo... 1 hr Frindly 6
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 1 hr Frindly 858
DID DOLLARSBILL HAVE a STROKE and DIE? 1 hr Frindly 91
The end times started when Jesus walked this ea... 1 hr Frindly 41
News Majority of women in prison have been victims o... 1 hr Frindly 29
Prayer is WORTHLESS, and I can prove it (Dec '08) 1 hr Frindly 2,676
Dangerous Sex Demons Speak Out of My Mouth - At... 2 hr AlertChristians 1
The tree of life and tree of good and evil 2 hr Frindly 31
More from around the web