Marriage Equality Wins First Ballot M...

“For The Love Of GOD”

Since: Nov 11

Awaiting My Home

#2962 Nov 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Star
your god is satan
<quoted text>
You must be intimate with Satan in order to know that.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#2965 Nov 23, 2012
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
They will be in much better company, that's for sure.
I'd have to agree with you........Hell is full of folks WITH GOOD INTENTIONS:-)

“For The Love Of GOD”

Awaiting My Home

#2966 Nov 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
GS?? God smacked? is a female NOT a he..
<quoted text>
Wrong. So what do you think about sex changes and transvestites? Is that OK, not like those oh so "evil gays"?

“For The Love Of GOD”

Awaiting My Home

#2967 Nov 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Peace
AGAIN SAME PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN BULLYING ME FOR MONTHS AND EVEN SOME HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR SEVERAL YEARS.. Oh so your NOT a true christian? a true christian LOVES and will be known by their love so that tells me you do NOT know Christ as you claimed.
<quoted text>
How do they bully you? If you choose to be here then it is your wish. If you do not then you wouldn't be here. Sounds like you're the one with the horns.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2968 Nov 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
GS?? God smacked? is a female NOT a he..
<quoted text>
Get a clue, it's well known that GS is just a sock for a guy troll who has many socks. Each one pretending to be different people, sometimes even fighting with himself/his socks just to try sucking in others. He's a complete psycho.

And for all we know, you could be one of his socks also.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#2969 Nov 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Peace
really and your a BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN? I am NOT a mockery to humanity remember GOD made me and you will answer to him for putting me down...
YOU SOUND JUST LIKE HELL SUCKS....
<quoted text>
God made gays too and you'll have to answer for putting them down and making him look bad.

Location hidden

#2971 Nov 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
PEACE
IF YOU HATE ME then you belong to the father of hate SATAN... You cannot be a Christian and hate me.. The Bible says you will know a CHRISTIAN BY THEIR LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER..
<quoted text>
But you are NOT a real Christian, so you're fair game for hating.

“For The Love Of GOD”

Awaiting My Home

#2974 Nov 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
UNLESS SEEN AKA THE STAR REBORN accepts Christ as his Savior he will NOT be in heaven....
Oh look more of the bullies coming out LOL
How do you know God's intentions? Do you think you are more special then the billions of people that have lived since the earth was formed and God created mankind? God does not reveal His plans on particular individuals to you or anyone else.

Location hidden

#2975 Nov 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Peace
AGAIN SAME PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN BULLYING ME FOR MONTHS AND EVEN SOME HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR SEVERAL YEARS.. Oh so your NOT a true christian? a true christian LOVES and will be known by their love so that tells me you do NOT know Christ as you claimed.
<quoted text>
Word of the day - MELTDOWN!

“For The Love Of GOD”

Awaiting My Home

#2979 Nov 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Earth
God does NOT make gays he said homosexuality is an abomination.. He would not turn around and then make them that way...
<quoted text>
Then why did He make cripples, blind, deaf, and dumb? Did He say that was OK? Why were there leper colonies and Polio? Did people choose that because they desired to sin?

Location hidden

#2981 Nov 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
The Star OR Seen
They made it everyone's business when they started lying to children and saying this is a normal way of life when in fact it is a perversion...God will NOT be mocked.. Gay marriage is a mockery..
<quoted text>
That is just your brainwashed bigoted OPINION that means nothing.

So again:

"Nope, it is >>>NONE<<< of your business what others do in their private lives.

I don't see any gay people trying to stop male-female marriages. So the only problem here is in your messed up head."

“For The Love Of GOD”

Awaiting My Home

#2982 Nov 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
The Star
I am NO ONE'S SOCK... I am not into those type of games like you and a few others on here changing nics...
Sorry but GODSMACKED IS NOT A MAN...
<quoted text>
Wrong. So what do you think about sex changes?

Location hidden

#2983 Nov 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
The Star
I am NO ONE'S SOCK... I am not into those type of games like you and a few others on here changing nics...
Sorry but GODSMACKED IS NOT A MAN...
<quoted text>
Yes he is.

“For The Love Of GOD”

Awaiting My Home

#2989 Nov 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Peace
Nope I am NOT wrong..
I believe sex changes are wrong and it is basically shaking your fist at God telling him he was wrong in how a person was made..
<quoted text>
You are wrong but I agree on your second sentence. Unfortunately that makes you a hypocrite. I'm sure you'll figure it all out eventually, everyone else did.

“For The Love Of GOD”

Awaiting My Home

#2993 Nov 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Peace
God says homosexuality is wrong you do not like that take it up with him NOT me..
<quoted text>
So, God says it is wrong. Then quit doing it and leave everyone else alone. That is their decision. You only get to decide what you do, not what everyone else does. Why weren't you taught that? Hitler had a similar mindset as you. He sent many people to hell, while they were still on earth. Your hero?

#2994 Nov 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Norcal
THE STATES have always said marriage is between a MAN and a WOMAN until you whinny gay people start crying to mess up the REAL DEFINITION of marriage.. You will NEVER be married in the eyes of God no matter how much you whine about it.. BOYS AND GIRLS are different for a reason.. God made the male and female to come together as ONE in the bonds of marriage and you cannot do that because 2 women cannot become ONE nor can 2 men..NOTHING normal about your marriage NOTHING!!!!!
<quoted text>
You and your opinion about the legal marriages of Same-Sex Couples IS TOTALLY IRRELEVANT!!!

My wife and I can, have and will always be one........and again......YOU AND YOUR OPINION CAN AND WILL NEVER CHANGE THAT!!!

By the way........with Stem Cell research........2 women can get pregnant WITHOUT a man EVER being involved:-)

#2996 Nov 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Peace
God says homosexuality is wrong you do not like that take it up with him NOT me..
<quoted text>
God said reproducing between family members was okay.......so deal with it!!!

“For The Love Of GOD”

Awaiting My Home

#2999 Nov 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Peace
God did not make them that way those things happened due to the sin of adam and eve... IF YOU KNEW CHRIST you would have known this...
we live in a sin fallen world...
<quoted text>
Wrong. All sin originates with Adam and Eve including murder. Not just sexual sin. You single out gays. There is more sexual sin then gays. Sex without marriage. Adultery. Divorce and remarriage. Perverse sex. "If you knew Christ you would have known this".

“For The Love Of GOD”

Awaiting My Home

#3000 Nov 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
NORCAL
WITHOUT THE SPERM YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO HAVE A CHILD..

<quoted text>
Neither will you.

#3001 Nov 23, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
MRSMURPHY
AGAIN YOUR THE ONE WHO LIES... REMEMBER YOU TOLD THE ROOM YOU HAD A STROKE THEN SAID LATER YOU DID NOT... THEN YOU TOLD THE ROOM THAT YOU WERE AT THE FLEA MARKET THEN LIED AND SAID YOU WERE NOT... THEN YOU SAID YOU WERE FEEDING THE HOMELESS YESTERDAY YET WHO KNOWS IF YOU DID CAUSE YOU LIED AND SAID YOU DO NOT GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFO, BUT U DO lol so only liar here is YOU...you can keep lying to the room but your lies already have been proven to be LIES.
GOOD NIGHT
<quoted text>
Get this.......I own a Mansion and a Yacht........today we were sailing along in the bay........lol!!!

Your posts are irrelevant and you have nothing BUT TWISTED OPINIONS.......your religious beliefs DON'T RUN THIS COUNTRY and I'd wish you follow the Million Mom Organization to boycott EVERYTHING that supports Gays and Lesbians......like air!!!!

Thank you:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 50 min Natalie 401
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 4 hr Big Al 2,700
jesus will never return 5 hr Natalie 160
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 11 hr Here For Now 1,402
There is a National Rejection of God in America!! 13 hr Big Al 78
"The love of many shall wax cold." It's REAL m... Thu Seentheotherside 9
breath of god, and how we come to light. Thu Seentheotherside 241
More from around the web