Marriage Equality Wins First Ballot M...

Marriage Equality Wins First Ballot Measures

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 141
Next Last

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Three times in one day Maine, Maryland and Washington pass marriage equality laws.Times are changing for the better.

http://chicago.gopride.com/news/article.cfm/g...

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2 Nov 7, 2012
What ya all pretending this did not happen as well?

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Pat McRotch wrote:
It does not effect me.. But if the homosexuals want to be married, let them be just as miserable in it as hetrosexuals..
That's my take...but I'm glad reason is prevailing....these are Secular issues for a Secular nation...if churches don't want to give the Holy Matrimony ceremony to gays, I have no problem with that, either. But a marriage license is a state requirement which should NOT be denied to others.
Sola Scriptura

Statts Mills, WV

#6 Nov 7, 2012
Let em' marry. It is only fulfilling scripture and bringing the Second Advent closer. Sodom and Gomorra was destroyed because of gays and anyone who says different is blind.

So there is your argument JammedColon.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#7 Nov 7, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
Let em' marry. It is only fulfilling scripture and bringing the Second Advent closer. Sodom and Gomorra was destroyed because of gays and anyone who says different is blind.
So there is your argument JammedColon.
Sodom and Gomorrah story is true like Tyrannosaurus Rex was a Vegetarian.

Your closing sentence shows your true color.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#8 Nov 7, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
That's my take...but I'm glad reason is prevailing....these are Secular issues for a Secular nation...if churches don't want to give the Holy Matrimony ceremony to gays, I have no problem with that, either. But a marriage license is a state requirement which should NOT be denied to others.
Well put,I agree.

Live and let live.To each there own in the pursuit of happiness.
Sola Scriptura

Statts Mills, WV

#9 Nov 7, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sodom and Gomorrah story is true like Tyrannosaurus Rex was a Vegetarian.
Your closing sentence shows your true color.
I have seen your disdain for believers and you have said much worse so can it.

If you liberal, atheistic secularists want to walk around blind and not see the signs of the times then go right ahead. You have been warned time and again so you will have no excuse.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#11 Nov 7, 2012
Pat McRotch wrote:
<quoted text>The sin of Sodom was inhospitality, not homo sex.
Exactly....

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#13 Nov 7, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen your disdain for believers and you have said much worse so can it.
I have (more then once) told you you are free to believe in what ever god/religion you want.It's when that belief of your wants to force people of another religion or no religion to live by your religions rules that I steep up and scream,"Not on my watch." So NO I will not can it till you grow up.
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
If you liberal, atheistic secularists want to walk around blind and not see the signs of the times then go right ahead. You have been warned time and again so you will have no excuse.
Everyone knows already.America has "Freedom of religion" now can it.
Job

San Francisco, CA

#15 Nov 7, 2012
First off, I agree with Wayne 100%.

I will make some more short term predictions that may precede more profound judgment from God. I'll just make one now. First off, the folks that support gay marriage don't have any historical references to look back to, other than God's Word plainly expressed in the Bible. From the time of the major empires (Greece, Rome), gay marriage never took off. It was only practiced by some in royalty. And there probably is a very good reason it never took off on a grander scale.

The gay community view themselves as a minority, like a minority racial group. That being the case, like a number of minority racial groups, they have a "gay media watch group(s). And let's face it, "gay comedic relief" is a big part of our entertainment industry. And no doubt, there will be more demands by the gay media watch group(s) to remove what we now think they just laugh off.

http://www.metroweekly.com/news/last_word/200...

What's interesting is that some of the people who make the most noise in favor of gay marriage, also use gay innuendos in a slandering way to degrade someone else. What's going to happen when these people get confronted by gays who object to these types of innuendos, resenting their lifestyle being related to something deviant, even if it's meant as an attack on a Christian?
OKAY

Houston, TX

#16 Nov 7, 2012
Pat McRotch wrote:
<quoted text>The sin of Sodom was inhospitality, not homo sex.
BS
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#17 Nov 7, 2012
Jammercolo
We are becoming Sodom and Gomorrah

Jammercolo wrote:
Three times in one day Maine, Maryland and Washington pass marriage equality laws.Times are changing for the better.
http://chicago.gopride.com/news/article.cfm/g...
Sola Scriptura

Statts Mills, WV

#18 Nov 7, 2012
Pat McRotch wrote:
<quoted text>The sin of Sodom was inhospitality, not homo sex.
No wonder you left religion. You're to stupid to understand it. Lot offered his own daughters to the perverts that were demanding MALE flesh. Lot was the perfect (BUT OVERBOARD) example of hospitality.

I'm glad you showed up. You are the poster boy for stupid atheists.

Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Sola Scriptura

Statts Mills, WV

#19 Nov 7, 2012
Pat McRotch wrote:
<quoted text>Trying to force a religion that he himself is totally ignorant of is laughable... What is it with fundies and a lack of knowledge of thier own religion? Yet he claims to be a expert concerning the Catholic and other faiths...
The poster boy for stupid atheists exposes his stupidity once again. You are ignorant of the catholic religion and completely stupid regarding Christianity.

I am an expert in knowing stupid atheists when I see them and boy are YOU a glowing example.
Job

San Francisco, CA

#22 Nov 7, 2012
Pat McRotch wrote:
<quoted text>Let me share something personel.... I am not a fan of the homosexuals. But it is also none of my business what another person does in their bedroom as long as it is with another consenting adult.. That said, this country was founded on freedom and the equal rights to all. I do not give two craps what a hypocrite bible thumping fundie has to say. Whatever it is is narrow minded and biggoted ignorence...
The gay marriage issue is not about getting into anyone's business in what they do in bed. The issue of gay marriage is about redefining the institution of marriage. There's also a possibility that ministers will face legal actions for refusing to marry a same sex couple. There will no doubt be harassment, as we've already seen this.'Religious' freedom is under fire.

We all understand the concept of live and let live, and minding our own business. You know as well as I do, you hold your view as long as it doesn't violate you in any way. Once you feel 'violated' you will no doubt sing a different tune.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#23 Nov 7, 2012
Pat McRotch wrote:
<quoted text>The sin of Sodom was inhospitality, not homo sex.
That is NOT what arnold murray says! But then again, wayne butt buddy is a nutjob and liar like he is.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#24 Nov 7, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Jammercolo
We are becoming Sodom and Gomorrah
<quoted text>
and you my dear are going to be a federal government felony target of investigation!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#25 Nov 7, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you left religion. You're to stupid to understand it. Lot offered his own daughters to the perverts that were demanding MALE flesh. Lot was the perfect (BUT OVERBOARD) example of hospitality.
I'm glad you showed up. You are the poster boy for stupid atheists.
Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
The leading expert on the book of Leviticus, who is a Rabbi, says differently.

Folks in our country, state by state, are becoming UN-brainwashed and are finally realizing what our Constitution is and stands for...equality for all its citizens, and this includes the fundamental right to marriage.
The 14th Amendment already says so..........
Sola Scriptura

Statts Mills, WV

#26 Nov 7, 2012
Pat McRotch wrote:
<quoted text>Let me share something personel.... I am not a fan of the homosexuals. But it is also none of my business what another person does in their bedroom as long as it is with another consenting adult.. That said, this country was founded on freedom and the equal rights to all. I do not give two craps what a hypocrite bible thumping fundie has to say. Whatever it is is narrow minded and biggoted ignorence...
Shut up you feeble minded hypocrite.
Sola Scriptura

Statts Mills, WV

#27 Nov 7, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>The leading expert on the book of Leviticus, who is a Rabbi, says differently.
Folks in our country, state by state, are becoming UN-brainwashed and are finally realizing what our Constitution is and stands for...equality for all its citizens, and this includes the fundamental right to marriage.
The 14th Amendment already says so..........
You think I care what some liberal minded rabbi thinks?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 141
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jesus will never return 1 hr blacklagoon 3 481
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 3 hr blacklagoon 3 1,603
Our time is here, prophecy fulfilled! 3 hr blacklagoon 3 36
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? Sat ZDF 601
America is a constitutional republic, based on ... Fri Bloodflower 43
Gambler's Abyss: Deuteronomy Fri Bloodflower 2
>>>>>>>>>>>> ASK the PROPHET <<<<<<<<<<<< (Nov '13) Fri Bloodflower 25
More from around the web