are you saved or not?

Since: Oct 07

Chulmleigh, UK

#548 Aug 22, 2009
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Firstly, stop acting so righteous, when you are a sinner.
2. Ironically, you are committing the exact same sin that you accuse me off.
3. Are you 100% certain that what I said about Seen is Awesome is not the truth?
4. It is self-righteous Christians like you who give Christianity a bad name, pointing your fingers at sinners, as if you are not a sinner yourself, acting all high and mighty, disgusting behaviour and this is what makes people sick by observing people like you sitting in a high chair, accusing everyone else of being such a bad sinner and thinking you are above us all. Sound familiar? Yes, that attitude and darkness in your heart began in satan.
Hi Tony ...
1..I do not profess to be anything other than a sinner
2 the sin I was accusing you of was lying against Seen ,I did not lie in my post to you
3 yes and no
Yes I am 100 %certain that what you said about Seen and the way he treats others is a lie for I have been treated with nothing but respect from Seen..we both peacefuly agree to disagree at times..
No I am not 100% sure about Seen being mentaly ill and on medication.I am 99% sure he is not...I have never had any reason to believe this may be the case and Seen has never disclosed this too me but I do concede there is a slim 1% chance...anyways if this was the truth and you were a hundred % sure it was ,then why oh why would you mock the afflicted?
4 Yes you are partly correct here though I in no way think I am any better than anybody but I agree I was wrong to point out your sin,please forgive me ,I know that I know that I know if I stood before the Lord and said " a but lord Tony was slandering Seen and spreading lies about him ,I was only trying to defend seen" that Jesus would say to me "no justification" and "did I give you permision to fight Seens battles" and "Is God not big enough to fight for Seen without your interference ?"..Yes I have stepped over my bounderies and joined hands with the accuser of the brethern and brought shame to christianity for that I am sorry ..I ask forgiveness from all who may have been negatively affected in any way by my comments.

“Life Force One”

Since: Mar 09

The Spiritual Universe

#549 Aug 22, 2009
curious2no wrote:
The Bible tells us that people will reject the clear and undeniable knowledge of God and believe a lie instead. Romans 1:25 declares,“They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.” The Bible also proclaims that people are without excuse for not believing in God:“For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities—His eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse”(Romans 1:20).
Ah, now that sounds EXACTLY like Christians, who worship a fake man made "god" and a book of lies, rather than the one true God who transcends all such man made fake "gods".
Tony

Australia

#551 Aug 22, 2009
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, it's obvious I do, and you do NOT. Check out the Topix TOS you dimwit
slander
Noun
1. Law - a false and damaging statement about a person
2. the crime of making such a statement
Now this post by you Seentheotherside really shows your ignorance and your lack of thinking ability, and low awareness, and inability to reason.

Notice very carefully to what I am about to say...... "a false" or "making such a statement" may not always be "false" even though someone else labeled it as false.

Many court cases where a person has been accused of making false accusations, but the accusations were indeed true, and they later found out that those statements were indeed true, yet at the time they labeled them as false.

I doubt however, you have the mental ability or the awareness to understand what I just said :)
Tony

Australia

#552 Aug 22, 2009
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>...
Yes I am 100 %certain that what you said about Seen and the way he treats others is a lie ..
You have proof? If not, then you cannot be 100% certain.
Tony

Australia

#553 Aug 22, 2009
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>....
No I am not 100% sure about Seen being mentaly ill and on medication...
Exactly :-) I rest my case :-)

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#554 Aug 22, 2009
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this post by you Seentheotherside really shows your ignorance and your lack of thinking ability, and low awareness, and inability to reason.
Notice very carefully to what I am about to say...... "a false" or "making such a statement" may not always be "false" even though someone else labeled it as false.
Many court cases where a person has been accused of making false accusations, but the accusations were indeed true, and they later found out that those statements were indeed true, yet at the time they labeled them as false.
I doubt however, you have the mental ability or the awareness to understand what I just said :)
Nope, you're lying again. You have no proof of your lie, so you cannot even defend your lie. As read again:

slander
Noun
1. Law - a false and damaging statement about a person
2. the crime of making such a statement

So there you go, you made a false damaging statement in public with no proof. So you're cooked. And note the word CRIME is used in the definition. So you repeated a CRIME many times on Topix because you cannot contain your vile hatred.
Tony

Australia

#555 Aug 22, 2009
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you're lying again. You have no proof of your lie, so you cannot even defend your lie....
LOL. You are deluded!!!!!

You are the one accusing me of lies, so the onus is on you to prove I am lying.

Your reasoning is flawed and exposes a low awareness and poor mental faculty. Because in real life, if someone is accused of something, the accuser must provide proof.

Yet I doubt you are not able to fully understand or grasp what I just said.

“In the rustling of the leaves”

Since: Dec 07

Washington, D.C.

#556 Aug 22, 2009
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 100% certain you sound like you're full of yourself.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#557 Aug 22, 2009
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reasoning is flawed and exposes a low awareness and poor mental faculty. Because in real life, if someone is accused of something, the accuser must provide proof.
LMAO Exactly, YOU accused me, SO WHERE'S YOUR PROOF?

Can you grasp that simple statement with your pea sized brain?
no rights

Groton, MA

#558 Aug 22, 2009
I am saved FROM the mass killer christian god

I am an atheist, I do not believe in nor worship mass murdering, child killing sky fairies like the christian god

death to the all powerful a**hole cold-hearted bast**d christian god

Chulmleigh, UK

#559 Aug 23, 2009
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Tony..I cannot discuss Seen with you any further...Have we met before?...Did you have another name on here?..you remind me of Someone..

“In the rustling of the leaves”

Since: Dec 07

Washington, D.C.

#560 Aug 23, 2009
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>

"If someone is accused of something, the accuser must provide proof."
This is only true in a court of law, as applies to a conviction.
Why are you concerned with what others say?
Isn't Christ's approval enough for you?
Nine-leenks

United States

#561 Aug 23, 2009
no rights wrote:
I am saved FROM the mass killer christian god
I am an atheist, I do not believe in nor worship mass murdering, child killing sky fairies like the christian god
death to the all powerful a**hole cold-hearted bast**d christian god
So, what you're saying is: you've got a lotta' hatred for something/someone who doesn't exist.
Gillette

Fairfield, IA

#562 Aug 23, 2009
>>Nine-leenks
So, what you're saying is: you've got a lotta' hatred for something/someone who doesn't exist.

>>>GIllette
No, what he's saying that that he has no respect for the limited, childish IDEA of God that is peddled by fundamentalist Christianity.

You don't have to think an idea is TRUE in order to consider it pernicious.

It's an idea that does a lot of harm, both to its followers (unwittingly) and to those who suffer the political and spiritual attacks of conservative American Christians.

“na”

Since: Oct 08

na

#563 Aug 23, 2009
shut him down, yeah baby.
Gillette wrote:
>>Nine-leenks
>>>GIllette
No, what he's saying that that he has no respect for the limited, childish IDEA of God that is peddled by fundamentalist Christianity.
You don't have to think an idea is TRUE in order to consider it pernicious.
It's an idea that does a lot of harm, both to its followers (unwittingly) and to those who suffer the political and spiritual attacks of conservative American Christians.
Tony

Australia

#564 Aug 23, 2009
Janeebananee wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 100% certain you sound like you're full of yourself.
Wow, that's one nasty cat :-)

In all honesty, I sense this kind of comment and this kind of attitude to tear someone down and abuse them is very unlike you in real life.

Am I right?
Tony

Australia

#565 Aug 23, 2009
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO Exactly, YOU accused me, SO WHERE'S YOUR PROOF?
LOL, you are more deluded than I originally thought. You are one confused puppy :-)

“Life Force One”

Since: Mar 09

The Spiritual Universe

#566 Aug 23, 2009
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you are more deluded than I originally thought. You are one confused puppy :-)
So where's your proof??

“Trying to make sense of it all”

Lake Titicaca!

#568 Aug 30, 2009
Still not saved.

Since: Aug 09

Hoboken, NJ

#570 Aug 31, 2009
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are 100% certain Satan doesn't exist? Interesting conclusion seeing you have no proof that he doesn't exist!
Let me ask you another question.... are you 100% sure no life exists on any other planets in the universe?
I am 100% certain santa satan does not exist Tony.

I should have some proof that he DOES exist before I believe it no? Do you have proof that he exists? Dont be bringing out any bible phrases on me now. I want scientific proof.

I dont believe you can compare santa satan with beings from another planet Tony. Satan is a mythological creature used to scare us in tales of ever-lasting fire. We have proof that life is sustainable on a planet. Life just like me and you. If our planet can do it, then one of the many billions out there PROBABLY can do it too.

Wait a second.... are you saying that santa satan is an alien?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 2 hr Maverick 808 21,199
Wives Cannot Speak in the Assemblies, Unmarried... 4 hr Cats paw 23
Is there any evidence Apostles Peter and Paul b... 4 hr Cats paw 251
Christian Jokes 4 hr Cats paw 29
No One Needs Moral Standards From God 7 hr Cats paw 32
Electricity is Satans power on the world (Apr '10) 9 hr Cats paw 31
The Holy Spirit is an Angel, and Each Believer ... 10 hr Cats paw 61
Science And Discoveries To The Rescue 10 hr Cats paw 113
More from around the web