First Prev
of 29
Next Last

“"Matt. 4:4"”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Aug 8, 2009
(January 2002)
What a horrifying reality, to think you will enter God's presence on the day of your death, but then, come to find out on that day, you were actually deceived, and you find yourself in hell. Such is, and will be, the terror of most who call themselves Christians today (Matthew 7:13-14; Luke 13:24; 2 Peter 2:2). They will find themselves weeping and gnashing their teeth (e.g. Matthew 8:12; 22:1-14; 25;14-30; Luke 13:28).
If you are involved with the kind of Christianity that views the "church of Christ", or Billy Graham, or Rick Warren, or Joel Osteen, or James Dobson, or Pat Robertson, or John MacArthur, or Tony Evans, or Greg Laurie, or Charles Stanley, or Chuck Smith, or Fred Price, or J. Vernon McGee, or Charles Blake, or Chuck Swindoll, or Gene Scott, or Harold Camping (Family Radio), or John Piper, or T. D. Jakes, or David Jeremiah, or Charles Spurgeon, or Dave Hunt, or David W. Cloud, or Perry F Rockwood, or Neil Anderson, or Robert Schuller, or Jack Hayford, or Benny Hinn, or Miles McPherson, or Ray Comfort, or Jim Cobrae, or Chuck Colson, or C. S. Lewis, or Pope John Paul, or Hank Hanegraaff, or Paul Chappell, or any of the like (or any of the likes on "Christian" TV or radio) as godly men, you are not saved. Why? Because, you are on the broad way (Matthew 7:13; 2 Peter 2:2; 2 Timothy 4:3). You have not the characteristic of Christ's sheep (John 10:5). And, men such as these are wells without water (2 Peter 2:17).

For the rest of the article please see the following link,

http://www.atruechurch.info/home.html

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#2 Aug 8, 2009
1INCHRIST wrote:
(January 2002)
What a horrifying reality, to think you will enter God's presence on the day of your death, but then, come to find out on that day, you were actually deceived, and you find yourself in hell. Such is, and will be, the terror of most who call themselves Christians today (Matthew 7:13-14; Luke 13:24; 2 Peter 2:2). They will find themselves weeping and gnashing their teeth (e.g. Matthew 8:12; 22:1-14; 25;14-30; Luke 13:28).
If you are involved with the kind of Christianity that views the "church of Christ", or Billy Graham, or Rick Warren, or Joel Osteen, or James Dobson, or Pat Robertson, or John MacArthur, or Tony Evans, or Greg Laurie, or Charles Stanley, or Chuck Smith, or Fred Price, or J. Vernon McGee, or Charles Blake, or Chuck Swindoll, or Gene Scott, or Harold Camping (Family Radio), or John Piper, or T. D. Jakes, or David Jeremiah, or Charles Spurgeon, or Dave Hunt, or David W. Cloud, or Perry F Rockwood, or Neil Anderson, or Robert Schuller, or Jack Hayford, or Benny Hinn, or Miles McPherson, or Ray Comfort, or Jim Cobrae, or Chuck Colson, or C. S. Lewis, or Pope John Paul, or Hank Hanegraaff, or Paul Chappell, or any of the like (or any of the likes on "Christian" TV or radio) as godly men, you are not saved. Why? Because, you are on the broad way (Matthew 7:13; 2 Peter 2:2; 2 Timothy 4:3). You have not the characteristic of Christ's sheep (John 10:5). And, men such as these are wells without water (2 Peter 2:17).
Salvation is a life-long process, not a one-time 'done deal'. No one knows for absolute certain of their salvation until they are judged by God Himself.
Wayne

United States

#3 Aug 8, 2009
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Salvation is a life-long process, not a one-time 'done deal'. No one knows for absolute certain of their salvation until they are judged by God Himself.
Christ died ONCE for ALL. All who accept Him that is. The way you talk you are just doing the best you can and HOPE for salvation.

Location hidden

#4 Aug 8, 2009
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Says you. I'm saved.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#5 Aug 8, 2009
Wayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ died ONCE for ALL. All who accept Him that is. The way you talk you are just doing the best you can and HOPE for salvation.
I am not indicating that you are not saved now, I am simply saying this is a past and present event, not a certain future event. The free gift of salvation can always be forfeited or lost in the future.

If salvation were a done deal, why would Jesus feel the need to tell anyone to remain in his love? It would be like locking a person in a closet and telling them to remain there. If they are unable to leave, it is senseless to ask them to remain.

Jesus told his disciples to remain in his love because just as we enter freely into a relationship with Christ, we are free to leave him. Scripture is overflowing with examples of this. In Romans 11:22, Paul says, "Note then the kindness and the severity of God: severity toward those who have fallen, but God’s kindness to you, provided you continue in his kindness; otherwise you too will be cut off." In Galatians 5:4, Paul says, "You are severed from Christ, you who would be justified by the law; you have fallen away from grace." This verse implies that they were united with Christ and in grace before they fell. In 1 Corinthians 9:27, Paul again warns the Christians against being overconfident: "I pummel my body and subdue it, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified." This is not the language of "once saved always saved."

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#6 Aug 8, 2009
1INCHRIST wrote:
(January 2002)
The web site www.atruechurch is listed as a cult on many other religous web sites.
http://www.firstplumbline.net/html/atruechurc...

Darwin's favorite theme is condemning other pastors and church leaders&#8212;especially well-known ones. He solemnly assures people they will go to hell if they follow other teachers besides him. Here is a typical excerpt from one of the familiar screeds Darwin has published in various Internet discussion forums:
More at:http://www.firstplumbline.n et/html/atruechurchdarwinuniqu e.html
Sound like you 1INCHRIST
Are you Darwin?

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/darwin_...
Has this to say.
Who is "Darwin Fish"? He is a heretic! "DARWIN FISH" is his real name. He has nothing to do with those little "Darwin fish" symbols that atheists and humanists like to put on their cars. Mr. Fish is the author of the website at www.atruechurch.info . He is a real person who has started a dangerous cult that is no joke. Darwin Fish has labeled many genuine men of God, such as J. Vernon McGee and Paul Chappell, as "false teachers" and publishes thunderous verbal attack against them. Although Darwin Fish is a relatively "small fish" in the world of cyberspace, he is still a voice for Satan that is causing division, confusion, and strife.

Heres another one calling www.atruechurch a cult
http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/412....

and more
http://www.atruecult.info/dfish2.htm

another
http://www.hope4christians.org/forum/archive/...

another
http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/showthread....

I could keep going .

Location hidden

#7 Aug 8, 2009
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
The web site www.atruechurch is listed as a cult on many other religous web sites.
http://www.firstplumbline.net/html/atruechurc...
Darwin's favorite theme is condemning other pastors and church leaders&#8212;especially well-known ones. He solemnly assures people they will go to hell if they follow other teachers besides him. Here is a typical excerpt from one of the familiar screeds Darwin has published in various Internet discussion forums:
More at:http://www.firstplumbline.n et/html/atruechurchdarwinuniqu e.html
Sound like you 1INCHRIST
Are you Darwin?
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/darwin_...
Has this to say.
Who is "Darwin Fish"? He is a heretic! "DARWIN FISH" is his real name. He has nothing to do with those little "Darwin fish" symbols that atheists and humanists like to put on their cars. Mr. Fish is the author of the website at www.atruechurch.info . He is a real person who has started a dangerous cult that is no joke. Darwin Fish has labeled many genuine men of God, such as J. Vernon McGee and Paul Chappell, as "false teachers" and publishes thunderous verbal attack against them. Although Darwin Fish is a relatively "small fish" in the world of cyberspace, he is still a voice for Satan that is causing division, confusion, and strife.
Heres another one calling www.atruechurch a cult
http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/412....
and more
http://www.atruecult.info/dfish2.htm
another
http://www.hope4christians.org/forum/archive/...
another
http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/showthread....
I could keep going .
No. I am not afiliated with this group in any way. I simply agree with their doctrine. You could I'm sure list many sites in which they are called a cult. What is your point? I could find a site that disagrees with you or any denomination out there.

Location hidden

#8 Aug 8, 2009
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I am not indicating that you are not saved now, I am simply saying this is a past and present event, not a certain future event. The free gift of salvation can always be forfeited or lost in the future.
If salvation were a done deal, why would Jesus feel the need to tell anyone to remain in his love? It would be like locking a person in a closet and telling them to remain there. If they are unable to leave, it is senseless to ask them to remain.
Jesus told his disciples to remain in his love because just as we enter freely into a relationship with Christ, we are free to leave him. Scripture is overflowing with examples of this. In Romans 11:22, Paul says, "Note then the kindness and the severity of God: severity toward those who have fallen, but God’s kindness to you, provided you continue in his kindness; otherwise you too will be cut off." In Galatians 5:4, Paul says, "You are severed from Christ, you who would be justified by the law; you have fallen away from grace." This verse implies that they were united with Christ and in grace before they fell. In 1 Corinthians 9:27, Paul again warns the Christians against being overconfident: "I pummel my body and subdue it, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified." This is not the language of "once saved always saved."
You only post scripture when it is convenient. Every other time you post Cathoilic propoganda and heresies. Why the sudden change? Could'nt find any Catholic stuff to back you up? Since when do you use scripture at all? This is a first.

Location hidden

#9 Aug 8, 2009
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I am not indicating that you are not saved now, I am simply saying this is a past and present event, not a certain future event. The free gift of salvation can always be forfeited or lost in the future.
I dont see where this guy argued one way or another whether or not he or any one else could or could not lose their salvation and yet you are arguing this point which has not even been mentioned. I know I am saved.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#10 Aug 8, 2009
1INCHRIST wrote:
<quoted text>You only post scripture when it is convenient. Every other time you post Cathoilic propoganda and heresies. Why the sudden change? Could'nt find any Catholic stuff to back you up? Since when do you use scripture at all? This is a first.
Salvation is something one works on until death. And, upon death, you are judged according to the state of your soul.
You say you know you are saved is the same thing as saying you know, for certain, how God will judge not only you but everyone else.
You do not know this.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#11 Aug 8, 2009
1INCHRIST wrote:
<quoted text>No. I am not afiliated with this group in any way. I simply agree with their doctrine. You could I'm sure list many sites in which they are called a cult. What is your point? I could find a site that disagrees with you or any denomination out there.
My point is this group is a very radical group that spreads hate. Don't sound very Jesus like to me. I feel the same way about alot of what you post. It is not love thats for sure.

Easy to fine a denomination that disagrees with me. You see I am an atheist. I don't buy into any of that supernatural mumbo-jumbo.

Location hidden

#12 Aug 8, 2009
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Salvation is something one works on until death. And, upon death, you are judged according to the state of your soul.
You say you know you are saved is the same thing as saying you know, for certain, how God will judge not only you but everyone else.
You do not know this.
Sure I do. The Bible tells us how God will judge all of us, including you. You are going to Hell unless you repent.

Location hidden

#13 Aug 8, 2009
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is this group is a very radical group that spreads hate. Don't sound very Jesus like to me. I feel the same way about alot of what you post. It is not love thats for sure.
Easy to fine a denomination that disagrees with me. You see I am an atheist. I don't buy into any of that supernatural mumbo-jumbo.
You call hate what I and the word of God calls love. I cant help you with your definition, only God can.
Twilight

Warrensburg, MO

#14 Aug 8, 2009
1INCHRIST wrote:
<quoted text>You call hate what I and the word of God calls love. I cant help you with your definition, only God can.
Ahhh, us poor agnostics must look for it on our own? Sorry, just being sacrcastic. Of course we all should look for the truth on our own. Really, no one can convince you of anything. You convince yourself and then again that may also change. Have a good day!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#15 Aug 8, 2009
Hum...... start a thread simply to judge and condemn other people, oh yeah I see the "work" of God here- NOT!! Grow up ( spiritually) already 1IN? You are the one who sets himself out to be GOD and judge and criticize and condemn EVERYONE who does not agree with you! You are a bad tree with rotten fruit, and thats not judgment that straight truth, truth I can see and everyone else who ever reads any of your remarks can see.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#16 Aug 8, 2009
1INCHRIST wrote:
<quoted text>Sure I do. The Bible tells us how God will judge all of us, including you. You are going to Hell unless you repent.
Scripture teaches that one’s final salvation depends on the state of the soul at death. As Jesus himself tells us, "He who endures to the end will be saved" (Matt. 24:13; cf. 25:31–46). One who dies in the state of friendship with God (the state of grace) will go to heaven. The one who dies in a state of enmity and rebellion against God (the state of mortal sin) will go to hell.
Regarding the issue of whether Christians have an "absolute" assurance of salvation, regardless of their actions, consider this warning Paul gave: "See then the kindness and the severity of God: severity toward those who have fallen, but God’s kindness to you, provided you continue in his kindness; otherwise you too will be cut off" (Rom. 11:22; see also Heb. 10:26–29, 2 Pet. 2:20–21).

The New Testament teaches us that genuine assurance is possible and desirable, but it also warns us that we can be deceived through a false assurance. Jesus declared:‘Not everyone who says to me, "Lord, Lord" shall enter the kingdom of heaven’(Matt. 7:21)."

Philippians 2:12 says, "Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, so now, not only as in my presence but much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling." This is not the language of self-confident assurance. Our salvation is something that remains to be worked out.
http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php...

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#17 Aug 8, 2009
1INCHRIST wrote:
(January 2002)
Just part of the Christian reward/FEAR/PUNISHMENT mongering brainwashing system used to brainwash idiots with.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#18 Aug 8, 2009
1INCHRIST wrote:
<quoted text>Sure I do. The Bible tells us how God will judge all of us, including you. You are going to Hell unless you repent.
She has nothing to repent of. I mean it may come as a shock to you, but it's not a sin to disagree with your twisted version of "Christianity".

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#19 Aug 8, 2009
1INCHRIST wrote:
<quoted text>You call hate what I and the word of God calls love. I cant help you with your definition, only God can.
WOW, Dude your out there. Maybe the nasty old testament God that made Hilter look like a school boy bully. Jesus had a different plan.He wanted people to help each other not spread hate.
Anyone that tells others there going to hell is going to find it is them that is leading the way.

All you do is quote mine the Bible picking the parts that fit your agenda.Try reading the bible without the highlight marker next time.There are some good lessens in there you seem to be missing.

I know many believers that are good people and a few like you that are not so much.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#20 Aug 8, 2009
1INCHRIST wrote:
(January 2002)
What a horrifying reality, to think you will enter God's presence on the day of your death, but then, come to find out on that day, you were actually deceived, and you find yourself in hell. Such is, and will be, the terror of most who call themselves Christians today (Matthew 7:13-14; Luke 13:24; 2 Peter 2:2). They will find themselves weeping and gnashing their teeth
But what if they're old people and they don't have any teeth left to gnash? Do they get off on a technicality? I mean they could slide their gums around, but while the soul next to them may like the silence instead of that incessant gnashing noise, it's not really the same as gnashing their teeth now is it? So do they get a free pass, even if they are sinful, if they cannot gnash any teeth?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evidence Against God 56 min Jesus Is 747
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 2 hr Sheilaa 4,066
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr Sheilaa 17,821
Higher education,eh? 5 hr The Truth Works 7
graven images 5 hr hmmmmm 2
jesus help me moses help me god help me please 5 hr The Truth Works 5
An Observation 5 hr The Truth Works 2
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security 6 hr rog 3,136
More from around the web