Good Christians must know also Quran

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#56 Oct 1, 2012
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're claiming you have a Ph.D. in Anthropology, I don't believe you do.
Anthropology is  the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
Ph.D. Anthropologists are scientists!
But you demonstrate neither evidence of years of scientific discipline, nor the knowledge of humanity a Ph.D. Anthropologist would have.
Frankly my dear, I don't think you're telling the truth.
Janee,
Laquesha has claimed doctorates in many different subjects, and claims a different school each time.

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#59 Oct 3, 2012
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're claiming you have a Ph.D. in Anthropology, I don't believe you do.
Anthropology is  the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
Ph.D. Anthropologists are scientists!
But you demonstrate neither evidence of years of scientific discipline, nor the knowledge of humanity a Ph.D. Anthropologist would have.
Frankly my dear, I don't think you're telling the truth.
I just check my big book of 'I Give a Fluck" and SURPRISE! you (and your OPINIONS) are not in it!

PS:'Laquesha Jefferson' a high school drop out has TWO Howard University PhD's.... sorry you don't get the joke, but I suspect that, with your head wedged up your azz, you miss lots of things.

Location hidden

#60 Oct 3, 2012
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Janee,
Laquesha has claimed doctorates in many different subjects, and claims a different school each time.
It goes without saying that I have never heard of you and don't recall ever reading any of your posts but I am flattered that you are paying such close attention the me!

But I am wondering...being such a HUGE fan of my posts and an "expert" on all things "Laquesha Jefferson" why didn't you mention that she is a FICTIONAL character?
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#61 Oct 4, 2012
Jesus - is - Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>Allah (God) Almighty says in the Noble Quran:
I DON'T CARE WHAT "ALLAH GOD ALMIGHTY" SAYS IN THE QURAN! because the Quran is a lie! It does not contain the words of God Almighty. I nearly died to find that out!

Why did "Allah, God Almighty" deceive eyewitnesses into thinking Jesus died and watch Christianity form and thrive without revealling the "truth" and stopping it?
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#62 Oct 4, 2012
jesus is wrote:
EZEKIEL 18:21
“But if a wicked person turns away from all the sins they have committed and keeps all my decrees and does what is just and right, that person will surely live; they will not die. 22 None of the offenses they have committed will be remembered against them. Because of the righteous things they have done, they will live. 23 DO I TAKE ANY PLEASURE IN THE DEATH OF THE WICKED? declares the Sovereign Lord. RATHER AM I NOT PLEASED WHEN THEY TURN FROM THEIR WAYS AND LIVE?"
a
WHY DID SOMEONE VOTE THIS VERSE INCORRECT? IT'S THERE!!!!!!!!!
Jesus - is - Muslim

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#63 Oct 5, 2012
"Say: He is Allah (God), the One and Only; Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him.
(The Noble Quran 112)

[Mar 12:29] Jesus answered, "The most important is,'Hear, O Israel, the Lord OUR God is ONE Lord"
==========

'[171] O people of the Scripture (Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but the truth. The Messiah 'Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His Word,("Be!" - and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Ruh) created by Him; so believe in Allah and His Messengers. Say not: "Three (trinity)!" Cease!(it is) better for you. For Allah is (the only) One Ilah (God), Glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs.'
[The Noble Quran 4:171]
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#64 Oct 5, 2012
ISLAM IN THE BIBLE:

1 Timothy 4

'4 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.
2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.
3 They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth.
4 For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving,
5 because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.
6 If you point these things out to the brothers and sisters, you will be a good minister of Christ Jesus, nourished on the truths of the faith and of the good teaching that you have followed.'

Jesus - is - Muslim

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#65 Oct 5, 2012
jesus is wrote:
ISLAM IN THE BIBLE:
1 Timothy 4
'4 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.
2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.
3 They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth.
4 For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving,
6 If you point these things out to the brothers and sisters, you will be a good minister of Christ Jesus, nourished on the truths of the faith and of the good teaching that you have followed.'
As a believing Chrisitan WOMAN, you should obey what the Bible instructs you (unless you do not trust it!):

[1 Timothy 2:9-15]:

"Likewise, I want women to adorn themselves with proper clothing, modestly and discreetly, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly garments, 1 Timothy 2:9
but rather by means of good works, as is proper for women making a claim to godliness. 1 Timothy 2:10

A woman must quietly receive instruction with entire submissiveness. 1 Timothy 2:11

But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet. 1 Timothy 2:12

For it was Adam who was first created, and then Eve. 1 Timothy 2:13
And it was not Adam who was deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression. 1 Timothy 2:14
But women will be preserved through the bearing of children if they continue in faith and love and sanctity with self-restraint. 1 Timothy 2:15"
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#66 Oct 5, 2012
<quoted text>
As a believing Chrisitan WOMAN, you should obey what the Bible instructs you (unless you do not trust it!):
[1 Timothy 2:9-15]:
"Likewise, I want women to adorn themselves with proper clothing, modestly and discreetly, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly garments, 1 Timothy 2:9
PROPER CLOTHING!!!!!!! NOT SACKS THAT TRY TO CHANGE THE WAY GOD CREATES WOMEN!!!!!! WHICH GOD DID NOT DEMAND WOMEN TO WEAR!!!!!!

I dress modestly for church. I dress modestly everyday!!!!!!!
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#67 Oct 5, 2012
IF MUHAMMED IS THE COMFORTER THAT JESUS PROMISED:

1....then Jesus Christ is God, because the Comforter comes "in the name of Jesus Christ" (John 14:26).

2.....Jesus Christ is God, because Jesus Christ sends the Comforter (John 15:26; 16:7).

3.....Jesus Christ is God, because the Comforter testifies on behalf of Jesus Christ (John 15:26).

4......Jesus Christ is God, because the Comforter comes to bring glory to Jesus Christ (John 16:14).

5......Jesus Christ is God, because the Comforter receives what belongs to Jesus Christ and declares it to believers (John 16:13-14).

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#68 Oct 6, 2012
A straight up lie birthed in Hell! All followers of Christ, true followers of Christ know what they are to read and know which is God's word and His word alone. The Quran is just what 1 Timothy 4:1 calls it >a doctrine of demons. There ain't no 77 virgin waiting for u when u get to Heaven either. As a matter of fact as long as a muslim stay in bondage to this false religion blinded by the devil yous Hell bound. So its time to wake up, shake off all the lies and bean pies that you've been told an hold and repent. There is no other name under Heaven given by which you must be saved...NO OTHER NAME!!! EXCEPT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. God didn't offer allah as a ransom for the sins of the world, He offered up His only begotten Son Jesus Christ...recognize it and don't get it twisted.
Jesus - is - Muslim

Saudi Arabia

#69 Oct 6, 2012
jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
PROPER CLOTHING!!!!!!! NOT SACKS THAT TRY TO CHANGE THE WAY GOD CREATES WOMEN!!!!!! WHICH GOD DID NOT DEMAND WOMEN TO WEAR!!!!!!
I dress modestly for church. I dress modestly everyday!!!!!!!
you mean you dress like a nun? or like Mary (peace be upon her)?

Also, you did not comment on the rest of the passages:

A woman must quietly receive instruction with entire submissiveness. 1 Timothy 2:11

"But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet. 1 Timothy 2:12

And it was not Adam who was deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression. 1 Timothy 2:14
But women will be preserved through the bearing of children if they continue in faith and love and sanctity with self-restraint. 1 Timothy 2:15"

Do you agree with those Biblical instructions? Do you obey them?

Location hidden

#70 Oct 22, 2012
jesus is wrote:
ISLAM IN THE BIBLE:
1 Timothy 4
Like Joseph Smith?

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#71 Oct 23, 2012
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Janee,
Most anthropologists are nonbelievers, but are very well rounded in human, cultural and religious evolution. Just because Laquesha doesn’t share your faith doesn’t mean she doesn’t have good information to offer and think about. Without humans, culture and religion would not exist.
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#72 Oct 24, 2012
<quoted text>
you mean you dress like a nun? or like Mary (peace be upon her)?
NO I DON'T DRESS LIKE A NUN. I AM NOT A NUN AND I AM NOT A DECEIVER PRETENDING TO BE ONE.

And a nuns 'uniform' is not compulsory.
<quoted text>Also, you did not comment on the rest of the passages:
"But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet. 1 Timothy 2:12
Do you agree with those Biblical instructions? Do you obey them?
NO, BECAUSE I AM NOT A CORINTHIAN WOMAN!

Location hidden

#73 Oct 24, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Most anthropologists are nonbelievers, but are very well rounded in human, cultural and religious evolution. Just because Laquesha doesn’t share your faith doesn’t mean she doesn’t have good information to offer and think about. Without humans, culture and religion would not exist.
I'm sorry, but I don't understand your comment.
My post to Janee was to let her know the poster "Laquesha Jefferson" is a spoof. She's a fictional character in this book:
http://www.amazon.com/The-First-Female-ebook/...

As for my faith, I'm agnostic.

Location hidden

#74 Oct 24, 2012
Sorry for the double post.

Location hidden

#75 Oct 24, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Most anthropologists are nonbelievers, but are very well rounded in human, cultural and religious evolution. Just because Laquesha doesn’t share your faith doesn’t mean she doesn’t have good information to offer and think about. Without humans, culture and religion would not exist.
edit:...the poster claiming to be "Laquesha Jefferson" is spoofing. If you read all of her posts, you'll get it. LOL!
However, I don't think she was very nice to Janee.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#76 Oct 24, 2012
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
edit:...the poster claiming to be "Laquesha Jefferson" is spoofing. If you read all of her posts, you'll get it. LOL!
However, I don't think she was very nice to Janee.
I posted anthropology because that is her claim, but I'm just giving her the benefit of the doubt. Many anthropologists are pretty much atheists, but not all, and they are pretty savvy on culture, religion, folklore, superstitions, etc.......... interesting subjects.
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#77 Oct 25, 2012
ISLAM IN THE BIBLE:

1 Timothy 4

'1 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.
3 They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth.'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SUPER SERVERs 3 min 2all 9
False Teachings of Jews that defy their Holy Sc... 6 min 2all 69
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 2 hr Barmsweb 1,575
Believers are not to judge non-believers. (Dec '11) 6 hr bead50 70
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 6 hr Barmsweb 2,328
judgment coming to america 6 hr Barmsweb 117
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 7 hr Barmsweb 1,364
More from around the web